Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) (37631 Views)

11 Israeli Soldiers Killed In Gaza (Video) / The Iron Dome: Israel’s High-Tech Eye In The Sky / Israel’s ‘iron Dome’ Air Defence System: What Is It And How Does It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Is this interception a recent one?
Then how did Hamas still got that scores?
It is terrible how dey still got Israel.....cos I saw rockets flying up and down hitting Israel.....
Pls answer?
Gun shots, the.missles were almost a waste. If they were successful do you know the damage 5000 bombs could have done?

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?

Are u afraid ,don’t you know that something must kill a man. God is our protector our iron dome
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by ASAPFERG: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Saao:
poor people don't have enemies that could use such expensive weapons on them. Question you should be asking, what use will death of Africans bring to them? Africa don't produce anything, they are just consuming and just parasiting and begging all over the place
just to make money illegally, eat and fvck that what Africans are good at

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by nams77: 1:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
Iron Dom was not on effect when those rocket 🚀 hit Israel that's why it was reported Intel failure, but Hamas are currently paying heavy 🪨 price.
You are right. I watched a video of an Israeli saying that he suspects a super power like Russia may have jammed the interceptibility of the iron Dome.
It's a possibility.
Cc freestuffng
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
It is terrible how dey still got Israel.....cos I saw rockets flying up and down hitting Israel.....
Pls answer?
THE ANSWER IS VERY SIMPLE. IF HEZBOLLAH FIRES 5000 ROCKETS INTO NORTHERN NIGERIA WITHIN 20MINUTES, WILL THERE BE UP TO 10 MILLION PEOPLE LEFT IN THE NORTH THAT HAS A POPULATION OF OVER 70 MILLION ?

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by rspy: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Nigeria's Iron Dom is prayer and fasting

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by ImDStar: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
The leaders are still embezzling the money, after stealing all and war starts, they will ask you to pray to stop it.

Botragelad:
Hmm. I was just thinking aloud, but does Africa have any defense system that's as good as the Iron Dome? If not, is there anythin' close? If 5,000 rockets were aimed at Africa, would they just sit there and watch people die, or would they do somethin' to stop it?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Not at all not even Nigeria consider to be father of Africa and that is why Africa will forever remain a slave to the western world and outsiders
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by stasius: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Africa is a village when it comes to world affairs.
Their leaders are corrupt and selfish. So expect nothing from them.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pikin weh no sabi em senior no get sense.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by BreconHills(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

There are many countries in Europe that don't have this type of integrated defence. Even the UK.

Countries that have it are countries that have a reason to implement such systems. If you don't have this risk exposure why would you invest such sums of money.

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Basicend: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2023
Yourprick:
technology at its best ,we are still far behind in nigera/africa

"Giant of Africa" is still struggling to build one single working refinery for ordinary PMS. .
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
I think only isreal has dis type of Technology... It's an upgrade of d David sling.... They've been intercepting missiles as far back as 2008 or 2009
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
Injera:
You copied this straight from Reddit.
And what if he's the same person frm Reddit?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
BreconHills:

There are many countries in Europe that don't have this type of integrated defence. Even the UK.

Countries that have it are countries that have a reason to implement such systems. If you don't have this risk exposure why would you invest such sums of money.
I think only isreal has it.. I'm not sure though... I'm sure they invented it
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

God is our shield grin
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Waper2(m): 1:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Hummm, 5,000 sent, 5,000 delivered 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by ufotunang: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
,.to do what?...the african presidents, governors, leaders, politcians, the army generals and commanders will all travel out of their country with their private jets to abroad and abandon their people to die there...so pray for it not to happen in Africa
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by blaze83(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Pls answer?

The Iron Dome was overwhelmed. Apparently, the HAMAS discovered that firing thousands of missiles within a short space of time would overpower the Iron Dome, so there fired over 5,000 missiles within 20 minutes which overwhelmed the Iron Dome.

Previously, the Iron Dome had withstood even more than 5,000 missiles, but the difference was the over 5,000 missiles were fired over weeks, not a matter of minutes like it was on Saturday.

Still on still, the Iron Dome did a good job, imagine what 5,000 missiles could have done to a country as small as Israel if not for the Iron Dome that intercepted most of it.

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Assetosky(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Kingpele:
Wow...God gave every human being brain for good use ..some use their own brain to produce bombs guns that kill people..some produce defence systems that protect lives ...why some use thier brain to forge certificates and capture the highest seat of power..and some give thier brain in exchange for agbado...is a pity

Abeg the one God give you,wetin u Don use am do?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by KingRoiz: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
We would pray for the bombs and rockets to go back to sender. ...and they will go😉 grin

Botragelad:

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Basicend: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
blaze83:

The Iron Dome was overwhelmed. Apparently, the HAMAS discovered that firing thousands of missiles within a short space of time would overpower the Iron Dome, so there fired over 5,000 missiles within 20 minutes which overwhelmed the Iron Dome.

Previously, the Iron Dome had withstood even more than 5,000 missiles, but the difference was the over 5,000 missiles were fired over weeks, not a matter of minutes like it was on Saturday.

Still on still, the Iron Dome did a good job, imagine what 5,000 missiles could have done to a country as small as Israel if not for the Iron Dome that intercepted most of it.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Sholuwa241: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:
Good question boy , but I want you to ask now my turn President , if u no understand he is called jagaban hmm .
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Major7: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

The same brain he gave you. It is not the "white" man's fault that we have chosen to become a burden to the rest of the world. There are evidence that show that the Dahomey empire, Ashanti empire, and Benin empire all tried to imitate the guns they bought from Europeans -- same thing Japanese did!

Y'all can call our ancestors "illiterates" or whatever because of the different systems they operated but one thing is clear: they believed in themselves and was ready to die for it whether right or wrong.

One of the worst thing the British was totally eradicating an entire civilization because it looked "inferior" to them. If they had done the same thing the US did in Japan, Africa would have been better off.

The existing empires will annex the weaker tribes, there will be more wars which will lead to massive technological advancement and then, our unity will be stronger than it is now.

What's the point of the endless killings and hatred? Love brings inner peace 🕊️ and not war. Let's shun violence
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Major7: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
Djibolobo:
May the lord help us

I hope one useless op will not ban you for this advert grin. End time op full here o
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Ubdavison: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tunechi5:
footage captures #Israel's Iron Dome as it intercepts rockets fired from #Gaza with 100% accuracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-TmGKa8VWs

when will nigeria get to this level

With prayers
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by chiboycue: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Tunechi5:
footage captures #Israel's Iron Dome as it intercepts rockets fired from #Gaza with 100% accuracy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-TmGKa8VWs

when will nigeria get to this level

As long as tribalism and nepotisim abounds we can never be as technologically advanced/ united in face of terrorism as Isreal. We in Nigeria are good at visiting Isreal and attaching JP to our names after visiting Jerusalem
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Generalyemi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
lordchiz:
Pls answer?

Inside job...the same way bush used bin laden to strike world trade center...so he will invade afghan

1 Like

Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by WeirdAlien: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Cassandraloius:
While Nigeria is still developing, or should I say under developed without any defense system. Shame!

What are you defending?
Corruption, tribalism, bad economy or questionable personalities?
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by mrsiso(m): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
We will go to church and mosque to ask God for miracle

Botragelad:
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by Miracle2020: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
No country in this world touches isreal and go free. For every one isreali soldier killed 1000 of hamas heads must be crushed.
Re: Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video) by jorili7437: 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
I provide marketing services to business looking to take their sales to next level. As a digital Creator, I can Craft a good graphics and video content describing your product service (sample works available).
With my years of experience, I conduct audience research with some premium google tools and use demographic data for ideation of ads copy.
This proven strategy has helped me take small business to next level through social media marketing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Chad Repaying $100m Debt To Angola With Cattle / Jammeh Tenure Extension : What I Found Inside The Gambian Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.