Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW (15279 Views)

Faisal Maina Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Bliss52: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Did you say buhari tried? Did someone just say buhari tried?

Building powerplants takes atleast 3- 5 years
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Gainman: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2023
Stupid people with lies. And I still no get light in my area
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by oliverwrites: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Lies, deceit & propaganda has destroyed the country. Since Nigeria now generates 14,000mega Watts of electricity, why is there blackout all over the nation.

Dont come & say the infrastructures for the transmission & distribution of the 14,000 mega Watts is non existent. Are they just knowiing that

Not long ago the grid fell below 2000megawatts.

Why do this emilokan mandate thieves always blow the trumpet of lies & deceit. A curse upon APC
Educate yourself a bit, what we have capacity to generate is different from what is being generated and that is also different from what is being distributed.

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by WantsandMore: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
58,000megawatts is the goal
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Gainman: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
And yet there's no light. In Buhari's administration at least we use to njoy 7-10 hr power supply daily but ever since Tinubu came in if u see 2 hrs light in a day just thank God. I almost believed Tinubu will be better than Buhari but i've lost every belief i had. True true dirty channel no fit produce clean water. My dad kept saying this from the onset.
Tinubu dissapointed a lot of people.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Jostoman: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
Shame on nigeria
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by BabaAgba79(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Lies, deceit & propaganda has destroyed the country. Since Nigeria now generates 14,000mega Watts of electricity, why is there blackout all over the nation.

Dont come & say the infrastructures for the transmission & distribution of the 14,000 mega Watts is non existent. Are they just knowiing that

Why do this emilokan mandate thieves always blow the trumpet of lies & deceit. A curse upon APC

Your Transformer is bad nah! Many areas in Nigeria are suffering from bad transformers. Our transformer was purchased by 8 houses. We have light steady even wen the grid collapsed!

2 Likes

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by gideonvalor98(m): 9:57am On Oct 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/fg-grows-national-grid-power-capacity-to-14000mw/

If you like criticise buhari...but one thing is postering will judge him right for his infrastructural development. Thank you BUHARI we know you're not perfect...and some of these defects are from 'few' corrupt people in your administration...but your personality for INTERGRITY speaks VOLUME.

ZUNGERU POWER PROJECT WAS COMMENCED AND COMPLETED BY BUHARI ADMINISTRATION.

hope children if hate are counting the infrastructures...compared it with that OLODO Jonathan surplus administration.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by SoNature(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

They are NO lies. You need to understand how the power dynamics work. Power is broadly divided into generation, transmission and distribution. The major challenge Nigeria has is that she lacks transmission infrastructures.

Much of the power generated is not used because we don't have facilities to distribute it to industries and homes that need it. As a result, we generate over 10kmegawatts and distribute about 4kmegawatts.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2023
Again... Show the results. Quit explaining the process.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Quamone: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2023
Think9ja:
Distribution is the issue..

One funny thing about this kwan3 is if you're living in an area that enjoy certain privileges, you won't experience certain things.
In where I was leaving before, we barely had light for 5hrs in a day. Whenever there's a grid collapse, we can stay for days without light with the excuse that the grid has collapsed.

Where I am now, we usually have light for like 15-18hrs in a day.

The last time the grid collapsed, we had light almost the whole day. I was even surprised when I saw the news on nairaland. This country ehn.

Same country, different rules...

By the way, where's El-rufai?
Same in my new area have been asking same question. We 3 day's uninterrupted power without blink. But for my former area we can stayed for 5 day's without light.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Finestgurlie(f): 10:03am On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Building powerplants takes atleast 3- 5 years
why did you πŸ«΄πŸ‘ŒπŸ§’πŸ‘©
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by occfx: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

The Agbadorians believe it.... APC runs government of propaganda

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Obakoolex(m): 10:07am On Oct 09, 2023
Steadily we are getting itπŸ‘
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2023
Gainman:
Tinubu dissapointed a lot of people.

That's why i always advice his supporters that keep making excuses for him to stop it. That's the same thing they did in Buhari's administration and for 8 yrs the country was plunged into untold hardshid nd economic quagmire. Stop making excuses for failures b4 u wake up to see Nigeria becoming worse than Somalia.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Obakoolex(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
And yet there's no light. In Buhari's administration at least we use to njoy 7-10 hr power supply daily but ever since Tinubu came in if u see 2 hrs light in a day just thank God. I almost believed Tinubu will be better than Buhari but i've lost every belief i had. True true dirty channel no fit produce clean water. My dad kept saying this from the onset.
What do you people gain on this baseless lies
How can you use your tiny underdeveloped neighborhood to compare the whole country.
Some areas now enjoy better power than ever before, yet some dropped and some remain the same.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2023
The grid will shutdown again
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by thisisit: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2023
Electricity:
is like Dangote refinery
Is like Imota rice mill
Is like Nigeria Airways
Is like Rice Pyramid
Is like Tinubu CSU certificate

FAKE... FAKE... FAKE!!!
They are products of propaganda.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by tobstarizhia(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2023
There has been no light in some neighborhoods in Ikotun for over a week

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by WAPINATION: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2023
Why is this APC government like this for christ sake! Why are they governing Nigeria like this.

Lies upon lies that can never be sustained or made to become true… tueh
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Dynamicboss: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2023
The fg needs to focus on transmission infrastructure.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by happney65: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Thank you. Your second paragraph says it all

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Winning123: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2023
Nobody is forcing you to believe. You will be in this country when God will change Nigeria's narrative. While others work to benefit you will still be their saying na lie. You are not different from the King's servant who claimed if God were to open windows in heaven will prices fall and food be abundant. Continue your pessimism. As a man thinks so he is.

DatNiggaDaz:

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2023
Obakoolex:

What do you people gain on this baseless lies
How can you use your tiny underdeveloped neighborhood to compare the whole country.
Some areas now enjoy better power than ever before, yet some dropped and some remain the same.

That's how u guys lied for 8 yrs in Buhari's administration nd uv started doing same under Tinubu.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Heffalump(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2023
The usual APC propaganda undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Timothy89(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2023
Think9ja:
Distribution is the issue..

One funny thing about this kwan3 is if you're living in an area that enjoy certain privileges, you won't experience certain things.
In where I was leaving before, we barely had light for 5hrs in a day. Whenever there's a grid collapse, we can stay for days without light with the excuse that the grid has collapsed.

Where I am now, we usually have light for like 15-18hrs in a day.

The last time the grid collapsed, we had light almost the whole day. I was even surprised when I saw the news on nairaland. This country ehn.

Same country, different rules...

By the way, where's El-rufai?

Same here we enjoy 18-22hrs power supply at my end, some even enjoy 24hrs
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Fujiyama: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2023
gideonvalor98:
If you like criticise buhari...but one thing is postering will judge him right for his infrastructural development. Thank you BUHARI we know you're not perfect...and some of these defects are from 'few' corrupt people in your administration...but your personality for INTERGRITY speaks VOLUME.

ZUNGERU POWER PROJECT WAS COMMENCED AND COMPLETED BY BUHARI ADMINISTRATION.

hope children if hate are counting the infrastructures...compared it with that OLODO Jonathan surplus administration.

^^^
This integrity story about Buhari is a myth. You cannot have integrity and surround yourself with rogues - and then refuse to wield the big stick when its clear they are robbing the country blind.

Buhari has no legacy to speak of. You are wasting your time throwing jibes at "children of hate" - you would be better off listing exactly what Buhari did in 8 long years.

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by LZAA: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2023
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dauda The Sexy Prof Drowns In Ife Waterloo By Tunde Odesola / Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.