Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW (15278 Views)

Faisal Maina Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Rhozabeth(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2023
We are all jokers in this country! Am sure this 14,000 capacity they have achieved is gonna be like and achievement for them when the actual generation is 4,800 and what is needed to power the entire country is 30,000. Inswear we are all a bunch of jokers!

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by johnjose68: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/fg-grows-national-grid-power-capacity-to-14000mw/

I.pob will be angry 💢😡
Oh God, always make i.pob angry so president Tinubu can continue to achieve great feat. Amen.

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Intergrated: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Lies, deceit & propaganda has destroyed the country. Since Nigeria now generates 14,000mega Watts of electricity, why is there blackout all over the nation.

Dont come & say the infrastructures for the transmission & distribution of the 14,000 mega Watts is non existent. Are they just knowiing that

Not long ago the grid fell below 2000megawatts.

Why do this emilokan mandate thieves always blow the trumpet of lies & deceit. A curse upon APC
since dey one lies lies lies everyday lies

1 Like

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by LZAA: 10:35am On Oct 09, 2023
Winning123:
Nobody is forcing you to believe. You will be in this country when God will change Nigeria's narrative. While others work to benefit you will still be their saying na lie. You are not different from the King's servant who claimed if God were to open windows in heaven will prices fall and food be abundant. Continue your pessimism. As a man thinks so he is.

No vex o but are you normal?
Just asking because if this news is true then power should be everywhere since it's a NATIONAL grid not just in some places
Also please leave God out of this because even God is tired of the crooks in power who call his name anyhow
Nigerians will change their narrative the same way other successful countries changed theirs
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by victorclean(f): 10:38am On Oct 09, 2023
Alhaji Lie Mhammed where are you. Somebody is imitating your way oooo.

Come and intervene to prevent further lie lie Linus
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by gabbytabby: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2023
Na saboteur Biafrans dey manage am to date. We shall overcome slowly but surely.

EcoBrick:

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by commoditiesnig: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2023
Good news

More should be done on power transmission & distribution
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by israelmao(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2023
I hope this claim will not be refuted soonest?
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Nyanabo(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2023
14,000 MW on paper only.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Khyrvxjzy: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2023
mrvitalis:
What's the point of having a generation capacity of 14,000MW when we can only transmit 4500 max

Why 8 years of APC yet they haven't improved our transmission capacity at all

bro violent

see, about this light eh, i think it no longer government fault serious the area that i stay we have two electricity company ikeja and ibadan, could you believe ikeja is giving light like 24/7 but ibadan is giving light like 4 a day

the ikeja i am talking about is my neighbor ooo

now bro with my future plan i can build house at ibadan electricity
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by kayusely70(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Think9ja:
Distribution is the issue..

One funny thing about this kwan3 is if you're living in an area that enjoy certain privileges, you won't experience certain things.
In where I was leaving before, we barely had light for 5hrs in a day. Whenever there's a grid collapse, we can stay for days without light with the excuse that the grid has collapsed.

Where I am now, we usually have light for like 15-18hrs in a day.

The last time the grid collapsed, we had light almost the whole day. I was even surprised when I saw the news on nairaland. This country ehn.

Same country, different rules...

By the way, where's El-rufai?
Where are you located?
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Khyrvxjzy: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Think9ja:

One funny thing about this kwan3 is if you're living in an area that enjoy certain privileges, you won't experience certain things.
In where I was leaving before, we barely had light for 5hrs in a day. Whenever there's a grid collapse, we can stay for days without light with the excuse that the grid has collapsed.

The last time the grid collapsed, we had light almost the whole day. I was even surprised when I saw the news on nairaland. This country ehn.

"
see, about this light eh, i think it no longer government fault serious the area that i stay we have two electricity company ikeja and ibadan, could you believe ikeja is giving light like 24/7 but ibadan is giving light like 4 a day

the ikeja i am talking about is my neighbor ooo

now bro with my future plan i can build house at ibadan electricity"

that above quote..... is that what you mean by distribution?

my neighbor ikeja company dey use light like 24/7
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Khyrvxjzy: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2023
Think9ja:

why cant government give instruction to distribution company to give light at least 12hours a day
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by frog12: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2023
the worst thing is to hand any infrastructure investment to civil servants grin grin grin
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by REALretep(m): 11:22am On Oct 09, 2023
If Tinubu is serious to grow our economy, power generation should be among his real top priority...not audio priority
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Mccullum: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2023
Good update.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by sulakishop(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2023
Give us the growth, we can't feel the impact
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by slowice(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2023
This must be another fake employment statistics from the government of ebola grin

Let's keep standing on his 9ld and wrinkled mandate manhood
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by omokab: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Lies, deceit & propaganda has destroyed the country. Since Nigeria now generates 14,000mega Watts of electricity, why is there blackout all over the nation.

Dont come & say the infrastructures for the transmission & distribution of the 14,000 mega Watts is non existent. Are they just knowiing that

Not long ago the grid fell below 2000megawatts.

Why do this emilokan mandate thieves always blow the trumpet of lies & deceit. A curse upon APC
where did you see blackout in the country ? Maybe u are living in the forest . we enjoy steady light in my area at olodo jenriyin ,Ibadan . sometimes we enjoy over 18-20 hrs electricity in a day except if there is a general problem .
Not everything you see ,you criticise .
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Flier: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
We have been having light for one month straight,like 22 hours daily
First time in more than 15 years
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Flier: 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
slowice:
This must be another fake employment statistics from the government of ebola grin

Let's keep standing on his 9ld and wrinkled mandate manhood
Its probably the truth,change your location if light isn’t good in your area at the moment
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by clems88(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
lanre9ja:
Yes, lately the light is stable and My wife is even complaining that is too much at ibadan
I also saw little improvement at orita where I stay . Before they will bring 30mins light at night in 3 or 2 days . Lets keep watching .
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by davidque007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Mainstream Energy is owned by the Niger state's former governor's father, Colonel Sani Bello. These guys are just acquiring national assets for themselves
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by slowice(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Flier:
Its probably the truth,change your location if light isn’t good in your area at the moment

Lol you must be new here.. This is a fat lie
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by DatNiggaDaz: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
omokab:
where did you see blackout in the country ? Maybe u are living in the forest . we enjoy steady light in my area at olodo jenriyin ,Ibadan . sometimes we enjoy over 18-20 hrs electricity in a day except if there is a general problem .
Not everything you see ,you criticise .

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by DatNiggaDaz: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Winning123:
Nobody is forcing you to believe. You will be in this country when God will change Nigeria's narrative. While others work to benefit you will still be their saying na lie. You are not different from the King's servant who claimed if God were to open windows in heaven will prices fall and food be abundant. Continue your pessimism. As a man thinks so he is.

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by DatNiggaDaz: 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
SoNature:

They are NO lies. You need to understand how the power dynamics work. Power is broadly divided into generation, transmission and distribution. The major challenge Nigeria has is that she lacks transmission infrastructures.

Much of the power generated is not used because we don't have facilities to distribute it to industries and homes that need it. As a result, we generate over 10kmegawatts and distribute about 4kmegawatts.
Did you understand how subsidy removal on fuel works today under the lying, deceitful emilokan mandate of thieves.

Do you believe from the emilokan maladministration of lies, deceit & propaganda that subsidy has been removed grin

If you believe that, i am not surprised that you can believe thesame thieves on electricity generation.

I pity you grin grin
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by DatNiggaDaz: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
BabaAgba79:

Your Transformer is bad nah! Many areas in Nigeria are suffering from bad transformers. Our transformer was purchased by 8 houses. We have light steady even wen the grid collapsed!

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by DatNiggaDaz: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
oliverwrites:
Educate yourself a bit, what we have capacity to generate is different from what is being generated and that is also different from what is being distributed.

Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by Boldideas: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
EcoBrick:

Good one! How do they plan to transmit it? Transmission of the already generated 13,000MW should be the focus of this administration.
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by FireUpNow(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
Another Bola Tinubu lie!!!
Re: FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW by SocialJustice: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Basic amenities that are rocket science in Nigeria

Constant Power
Functioning Refinery
Good roads
Stable Currency
Pipe borne water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Killings: IGP Deploys Special Intervention Force / Jonathan’s My Transition Hours An Elementary Book Of Fiction – Borno Gov / PDP, APC Ward Leaders Brutally Murdered In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.