Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? (5714 Views)

Man Who Asked Peter Obi About IPOB At Chatham House, Turns Out To Be APC Member / Lai Mohammed Replies Kid Grandson Who Asked Why He's Called Liar Mohammed / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
The main stockpile of weapons in Gaza is mad
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Raskimonojendor: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fejoku:
Let me suggest some names who I can bet will be very willing to go.
RevDesm0ndJuju
Raskymonojendor
LegendHero
Felimax
Accordadoga29
Ibrahimmrfish

Just watch how they'll quote me to confirm their readiness.
Are you okay at all . I don't care if Israel and Palestine blow themselves up to smithereens. None of my business. I will keep laughing at both countries grin
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by misreal(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
A small country defeated the Arab world withing six days,meanwhile Russia is still struggling with Ukraine.
My argument yesterday was this,how can Palestines defeat this same small country called Israel?
Some ignorant people came online to chant Hamas to keep fighting.
Whoever adviced Hamas is a bastard.
Whoever adviced Hamas is a blood letting demon

2 Likes

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by misreal(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Felimax:

Hahahaha... Cruise as usual!
Value my life more than life itself.

Only the angels i see in Port Harcourt everyday will not allow me. Count me out
I like your style grin
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by CJStarz: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
Me wonders why these aboki guys act without giving thoughts to the repercussions.
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by baralatie(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
misreal:
A small country defeated the Arab world withing six days,meanwhile Russia is still struggling with Ukraine.
My argument yesterday was this,how can Palestines defeat this same small country called Israel?
Night raid still dey come o
This is just Monday o
And oga for Israel say rockets are still coming from Gaza o
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by misreal(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
baralatie:

Night raid still dey come o
This is just Monday o
And oga for Israel say rockets are still coming from Gaza o
Gaza is just trying to destroy themselves..dats all
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by baralatie(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
After lebonon president came on air and said it does not want to be involved in a war with Israel.
Hezbollah launched rockets and 4 minutes ago Israeli retaliated

1 Like

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by baralatie(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
Like I said Israel should be prepared
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Penguin2: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
They are Tinubu's surpporters. FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 Ayamed drlateef madridguy helinues AntiChristian duro4chang lhordspy seunmsg and other fanatical Yoruba muslims. How I wish they can go and join Hamas to fight jihad.
Shame no go gree them talk.

They support the most irrational things on earth.

They supported Russian invasion of Ukraine and swore that Ukraine would fall in 72hours simply because they felt the defeat of Ukraine will be embarrassment to America - the country they hate so much for taming terrorism of fundamentalist Muslims.

These same guys were supporting Tinubu to invade Niger.

And when news made rounds that Hamas were slaughtering Israelites, they were the first to celebrate it.

Now they’ve all gone dumb.

Interesting

That’s how they will all go dumb when Tinubu is eventually disgraced out of Aso Rock.
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by paramakina202: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Unity Begging...NO MORE.

PROPAGANDA no more. .

Cry Blood .

BIAFRA beautiful!
!

Yeah Biafra is beautiful in your terrorists camps deep inside forest where you hide and slaughter women for food. Ndi ara.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Ahmeduana(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
Iran
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by IMEI: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penguin2:
”That men do not learn from history is the greatest lesson of history” - Unknown

Palestinians in Gaza are under the threat of extermination following Israeli bombardments of the region after thousands of Hamas invaded Israel and caused casualties on the Israeli side.

Unfortunately we saw some people, especially on Nairaland, celebrating the invasion and suggesting that Israel would be overrun. I actually shuddered in disbelief of some people’s ignorance and illiteracy or timidity or poor knowledge of history.

The big question is, what Hamas hope to achieve with that invasion?

To evict Israel from the entire Israeli territory?

To make Netanyahu bend the knee and beg them?

Or to challenge Israel to a fight?

What’s their military strength?

What ammunition do they have?

Which allies will fight with them in a war against Israel?

What funding do they have?

Like, what was really the rationale of the invasion?

Well, just a little history that had the Hamas kept it in mind, they wouldn’t have put Palestinians in the present precarious situation they’ve put them now.

0n June 5, 1967, the Arab world officially started a war with Isreal. The war was led by Egypt 🇪🇬 with other Arab countries providing either men, arms or logistics. The aim of the war was to disappear Israel from the face of the earth.

But guess what…

Israel defeated them in 6 days. And it came to be known as the 6 Days War (google it).

Ever since then, Egypt abandoned, almost forever, the idea of ever going to military conflict with Israel. They harmonized their relationship; especially around Mount Sinai and others, and have lived in relative harmony since then.

And then comes my question again….

If a conglomeration of Arab countries could not defeat Israel, but rather Israel defeated them in 6 days, what did the Hamas set out to achieve?

Now, they’ve given Israel to go full throttle in razing down Gaza without global condemnation which is what has always held them back from doing it all these years.

Ignorance is really a big disease 🦠, worse than HIV/AIDS actually. Because if not for it, Palestinians wouldn’t be where they are now.

I haven’t even talked about the fact that when push comes to shove, the world will be with Israel 🇮🇱, while only ragtag and insignificant countries might identify with Palestinians.

This was a mistake that should never have been made.

was it not Hezbollah that beat israel blue black?

you people overhype this israel

go and watch Al-Jazeera's documentary on the six day war to know why the Arabs lost

can Israel beat Turkey, Iran or Pakistan in a war? talkless of Muslims collectively uniting?

can idf forces even beat hamas fighters in gun battles?

Let Muslims have popular governments in their countries, instead of foreign installed suppressive puppet regimes and let's see what'll become of Israel

what hasn't israel done to the Palestinians? is it the bombings, military assaults, torture, illegal detentions, starvations, mass murder? What exactly can they do that they've not done?

The only way israel can defeat the Palestinians is if they wipe them out i.e. ethnic cleansing, and if they do that, they should be prepared to face the same...another world war will happen

Israel is overhyped, all they're very good at is racist mass killings, there's nothing brave about them
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Gainman: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
IMEI:

go and watch Al-Jazeera's documentary on the six day war to know why the Arabs lost

can Israel beat Turkey, Iran or Pakistan in a war? talkless of Muslims collectively uniting?

Let Muslims have popular governments in their countries, instead of foreign installed suppressive puppet regimes and let's see what'll become of Israel

what hasn't israel done to the Palestinians? is it the bombings, military assaults, torture, illegal detentions, starvations, mass murder? What exactly can they do that they've not done?

The only way israel can defeat the Palestinians is if they wipe them out i.e. ethnic cleansing, and if they do that, they should be prepared to face the same...another world war will happen

Israel is overhyped, all they're very good at is racist mass killings, there's nothing brave about them
u be real mumu. See as u dey talk as if 1+1. Sit inside dat your leaking room and be analyzing rubbish
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penguin2:
”That men do not learn from history is the greatest lesson of history” - Unknown

Palestinians in Gaza are under the threat of extermination following Israeli bombardments of the region after thousands of Hamas invaded Israel and caused casualties on the Israeli side.

Unfortunately we saw some people, especially on Nairaland, celebrating the invasion and suggesting that Israel would be overrun. I actually shuddered in disbelief of some people’s ignorance and illiteracy or timidity or poor knowledge of history.

The big question is, what Hamas hope to achieve with that invasion?

Well, just a little history that had the Hamas kept it in mind, they wouldn’t have put Palestinians in the present precarious situation they’ve put them now.

0n June 5, 1967, the Arab world officially started a war with Isreal. The war was led by Egypt 🇪🇬 with other Arab countries providing either men, arms or logistics. The aim of the war was to disappear Israel from the face of the earth.

But guess what…

Israel defeated them in 6 days. And it came to be known as the 6 Days War (google it).

Ever since then, Egypt abandoned, almost forever, the idea of ever going to military conflict with Israel. They harmonized their relationship; especially around Mount Sinai and others, and have lived in relative harmony since then.

If a conglomeration of Arab countries could not defeat Israel, but rather Israel defeated them in 6 days, what did the Hamas set out to achieve?

Now, they’ve given Israel to go full throttle in razing down Gaza without global condemnation which is what has always held them back from doing it all these years.

Ignorance is really a big disease 🦠, worse than HIV/AIDS actually. Because if not for it, Palestinians wouldn’t be where they are now.

I haven’t even talked about the fact that when push comes to shove, the world will be with Israel 🇮🇱, while only ragtag and insignificant countries might identify with Palestinians.

God will continue to bless you for this post, as at 5:40pm today Nigeria time, Gaza has been reduced to nothing, all of them jubilating on Saturday, half of them are now dead in Gaza, 70% of Hamas fighters are dead. How I wish they can laid hold of Palestinians supporters in Nigeria. Let them too understand effect of being a Terrorist so they can keep thier mouth shut for once
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Penguin2: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fahvvy:
Honestly eh...

I don't know what prompted this guys to go to war with israel undecided...

But regardless of the reason, it is fo.olishness to fight a battle you know you cannot win undecided...

No matter how just a course is,be sure of victory before pressing into it, cause if you don't, you'll end up being a martyr who'll only be remember 6days after their demise undecided...

And guess what?
NOTHING WOULD'VE CHANGED AFTERWARDS
Exactly the point…

In the end, the Hamas Invaders/Aggressors would have achieved nothing but bring more destruction to their people.
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
misreal:
Na so I begging laughing on Saturday when weyrey people they stand with Palestinians. Today they're crying like baby
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Whatisurproblem(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
baralatie:
Like I said Israel should be prepared
they should prepare for the battle they've won already? Dey play
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by PointB: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zee0007:
These guys don't know that Isreal is no joke. They might be 6 million in population but their arsenals are beyond the figment of one's imagination.

The motivational speaker who mouthed Hamas into war would not be forgiven by history. What were they thinking? 🤔🤔

If he's still alive by now.

Israel is really mad now. They will go after their leaders and clerics. It's sad.

And all this problem was caused by the god of Isreal when he let them be taken into exile by the Romans.
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Penguin2: 6:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
happney65:

They are actually 10Million now. It is that terrorist state Iran that is gingering them. The wall street journal is reporting that the planning and everything was done by Iran

When people do not learn from History,they keep on repeating mistakes every now and then. The 6 day war the middle East had with Isreal hasn't taught them a lesson.

Egypt was about being destroyed off the face of the Earth before they surrendered. My Dad first told me details of the War before I read on it.

Except they accept a two state solution. Hamas and Palestine in General will keep on losing Bigly.

Countries like Saudi Arabia that is almost on the verge of normalizing relation with Isreal knows it is a case of "gba fun oga e". If you can't beat them, you join them.

They learn. grin
That’s just my point.

If a conglomeration of Arab countries could not defeat Israel, what did Hamas, with probably less than 10,000 fighters, set out to achieve in invading Israel?

Possibly Israel baited them and they fail for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by SpatialKing(m): 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Don't mind them

With their double standards

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Penguin2: 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
IMEI:

Tell those who want to, to try.

Is it today you Islamic fundamentalists have been wishing Israel is disappeared from the face of the earth? Yet, it’s your Muslim nations that keeps falling into ruins instead.

2 Likes

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Penguin2: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
God will continue to bless you for this post, as at 5:40pm today Nigeria time, Gaza has been reduced to nothing, all of them jubilating on Saturday, half of them are now dead in Gaza, 70% of Hamas fighters are dead. How I wish they can laid hold of Palestinians supporters in Nigeria. Let them too understand effect of being a Terrorist so they can keep thier mouth shut for once
They finally gave Israel a reason to level Gaza.

And God punished them that it is when Netanyahu has returned to power.

If it’s when he was out of power, it would have been bearable but not now.

They goofed big time.
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by OMBIIGA: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
We all should pray for peace!! Any amagam amongst the Arab nation with the intent to attack the state of Israel shall precipitate a global war that will change the cause of history and humanity forever.
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by IMEI: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Tell those who want to, to try.

Is it today you Islamic fundamentalists have been wishing Israel is disappeared from the face of the earth? Yet, it’s your Muslim nations that keeps falling into ruins instead.

No Muslim cares about israel, all Muslims want is justice for Palestinians

Muslim nations in ruins? Google all Muslim nations in the world and educate your unexposed self

Do you even know why you support a State built on racist ideals?
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Felimax(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
misreal:
I like your style grin

Thanks bro!
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by 23jerryking(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penguin2:

Honestly!

I even saw a thread whose topic was “Israel Will Surrender Soon”, and I just laughed.

The way these people reason just shows the kind of uneducated idiots we have been engaging on Nairaland. Which is the reason I’ve learnt not to engage them anyways.
Bro!!! I saw the thread too. Very shocking. How I come to share a country with some of these guys is what I fail to fathom. cheesy
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by BentizilL0: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
Penguin2:

The big question is, what did HAMAS hope to achieve with that invasion?

But guess what…

Now, they’ve given Israel the reason to go full throttle in razing down Gaza without global condemnation which is what has always held them back from doing it all these years.

Their aim is to be heard and they were heard, this is just the beginning...

How can a sovereign Palestine be occupied by Israel??
Even after occupying their land, you blockade the remaining small land Palestine occupied by land, air and sea and bomb them whenever you feel like even after kidnapping their sons for speaking out...

This is pure injustice and daylight robbery.
Do you know Palestine was in league of nation when there was no Israel??
Israel begged Palestine to accommodate them after Hitler expelled them from Europe..

Chai, posterity will judge those that support Jew injustice against the Palestine people, you cannot be against apartheid South Africa and support Israel apartheid in Palestine...
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Gggjhhj: 8:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
Imagine been birthed In Israel, in a span of 100years, you go don die 9times, still born 9 times
Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Ttalk: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
I used to ask same question to that who asked the Igbo to wage war against Nigeria. What was the motivation that led Ojukwu to perish 3m innocent Igbo life

Penguin2:

The big question is, what did HAMAS hope to achieve with that invasion?

But guess what…

Now, they’ve given Israel the reason to go full throttle in razing down Gaza without global condemnation which is what has always held them back from doing it all these years.

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by Christistruth00: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Shocked to find out that Mohammad Deif the Commander of the Hamas Brigade that attacked Isreal has one eye and one Arm
He lost his 2 legs an Arm and an eye during a bombing raid

1 Like

Re: But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? by wahalawahala: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
Zee0007:
These guys don't know that Isreal is no joke. They might be 6 million in population but their arsenals are beyond the figment of one's imagination.

The motivational speaker who mouthed Hamas into war would not be forgiven by history. What were they thinking? 🤔🤔
oshey Israel's armoury store keeper,😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili & Gov. Peter Obi Are Hypocrites– Dr. Chris Ngige / Saraki: CCT Chairman In #10million Bribe Scandal!- premiumtimesng / Officer Lambasts The Use Of Hausa By Senior Officers In Giving Instructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.