Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) (57248 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Amaggedon: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Mtcheww
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by DemonAngel(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Quick! Someone should make a film or game from this angry

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
Russia and Iran are definitely behind these folks.

An analyst said of recent that, the iron dome breach was a job from within. The lapses and flaws of the defense system has leaked out.

Thanks to Donald Trump!
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
[quote author=Botragelad post=126300432][/quote]

okay na
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by soccerlite: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

You really mean IDF is overhyped 🤣🤣

hamas should have called for a war instead of attacking from behind
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Botragelad: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

okay na
Gaza is burning.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by EleventhWeirdo: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

I am honestly still in shock. They purportedly have one of the most sophisticated and expensive underground Intel network in the world. How the attacks failed to reach their Intel units is still baffling. The Islreali defense minister has a case to answer as well imo. Baffling!

I think they knew but allowed it to happen. They needed a justification to raze Gaza to the dust and eliminate the Hamas once and for all
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Israel07: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

Israel military overhyped? You are just another Muslim terrorist, it was a trap by Israel and you terrorist fell hard for it, Israel now an opportunity to lay claim to Gaza and occupy it till forever. The whole world united can't defeat Israel not to talk of rags like Iran and Turkey. Iran that's already crying to UN or which one?

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by tete7000(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:
Only Hamas is making Israel request additional military assistance.

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH

But they have single-handedly took on about six to seven Arab nations during the six days war. So they earned their reputation, it wasn't given to them on a platter of gold.

4 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Prechgold1180:

U had turkey n Iran join big boys

Iran somehow

But sha remove that yeye turkey

Meanwhile what if them invade Nigeria
Bro if you know nothing about Turkey militarily I suggest you carry more research, Turkey is the second most powerful NATO member after the US.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by sotall(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH

Anybody can be bloodied in warefare currently.

This is 21st century and no one is bereft of military knowledge.
Even Russia and US the big boys have been bloodied in recent years

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Shut up
War in june
War in October
3 days war
Israel fought 3 countries ar once
An one local idiot is talking trash

3 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by doffman: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH undecided

Iran will send down thousand of long range missiles and cripple Tel Aviv within 10 mins .

Israel knows that . They can only push America to start the war and follow the America .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Available9: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Ask hamas howfa before you open your mouth

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
.. And one will believe Israel isn't aware of all these drills and simulations?

My joy he say Hamas will never recover again
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by King125007(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
If u believe Hama's plan this alone without help from outside then your thinking level is myopic

This scale of infiltration takes time, resources, intelligence gathering and outside help from hostile countries
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
LET YOUR PROPHET JOIN IRAN AND TURKEY AND WATCH ISRAEL ROAST THEM ON FIRE LIKE SALLAH RAM.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Available9: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
. Israel has 42 cities... only one was invaded...get your facts right
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Bro if you know nothing about Turkey militarily I suggest you carry more research, Turkey is the second most powerful NATO member after the US.

Oga make I hear

So turkey get military might pass Russia and isreal

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Dittodat: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Seriously overhyped by the zionist news organizations. isreal is already begging the US for guided missiles. I thought they claim they have advanced everything.
Without the US and my tax dollars, this apartheid zionist would have been taken care of by now.
But sooner or later, their day of reckoning is coming unless they change their ways and allow the Palestinians to have a free country.
Anything less will never bring peace to that region.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Wawa boy, this case pass your ọkpa IQ
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by IAMBOSS1990: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
You can add Saudi, Iraq, Egypt, UAE, Qatar, the whole lot and they still won't be able to do jack. Those ones know and that's why they won't bat an eye lid over this present conflict.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:

Use your phone browse

According to Global Firepower, a data website specializing in global defense information, the top 10 most powerful countries in the world by military in 2023 are:
United States.
Russia.
China.
India.
United Kingdom.
South Korea.
Pakistan.
Japan.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by sedIoyol(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Russia and Iran are definitely behind these folks.

An analyst said of recent that, the iron dome breach was a job from within. The lapses and flaws of the defense system has leaked out.

Thanks to Donald Trump!
copy and paste
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Morphinne: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Exactly what I was saying in the other thread when some kids were saying that Israel purposely allowed the attacks. Now other bigger countries/arab enemies have known that Israel also has weaknesses. They shouldn’t have allowed the attacks. If ordinary ragtag militia could inflict this much damages, what then would happen if a repeat of the six-day war should happen today?
The US should leave that hypocritical Ukraine war alone and face these ppl to negotiate a lasting solution in good faith for both parties and must take a non-Partisan stance. I wish and hope sleepy Joe will be able to handle this. Peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Passionate888: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Precial:
Let there be peace please 🙏 🙏🙏
There'll be peace, after the war is won
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by King125007(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
But I fear for the middle East , the course of things will take a new turn, soon u will see the hostile countries show their face when the heat become too much for Palestine

We watch

There will be no Victor in this war
There will be no vanquished

Just destruction
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Fira09(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
While UK and France are 3rd and 4th right?

What a foolish opinion undecided.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by 11doubledee: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

China and Russia should step up as world Super powers and mediate, it shouldn't just be about criticizing every action of the US.
With great position comes comes great responsibility.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Even your chicken Arab big shots soldiers teamed up with palestine terrorist couldn't knock down Israel.

You lot will be humiliated and put to shame since all you lot want is for Israel to vanish. Tell your scruffy Hamas to stop using civilians as shields. Crying all over Gaza right while Hamas terrorists are skulking. You terrorists will be squashed. Watch and learn. Bloody cowards!

If not for the United States and other countriesaaupporting Israel.....You think, they will be able to withstand those countries......
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
sedIoyol:
copy and paste

From where!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron / “prepare For Nuclear War” Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.