Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) (57244 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by propsvilla3: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
What if Isreal knew and wanted them to first attack so that they will have grounds to take over Gaza. Think about it.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Babalola0920: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Botragelad:

Even your chicken Arab big shots soldiers teamed up with palestine terrorist couldn't knock down Israel.

You lot will be humiliated and put to shame since all you lot want is for Israel to vanish. Tell your scruffy Hamas to stop using civilians as shields. Crying all over Gaza right while Hamas terrorists are skulking. You terrorists will be squashed. Watch and learn. Bloody cowards!

Hmm it's going to be a long day for Israel ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ and US ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ rest assured
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Bliss52: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
11doubledee:

China and Russia should step up as world Super powers and mediate, it shouldn't just be about criticizing every action of the US.
With great position comes comes great responsibility.

Joe Biden already said he plans to spend on infrastructure like airport Metro etc and not war

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by sunboy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
tuoyoojo:
I have a feeling that Israel knew about this but decided to keep quiet and let them carry out the attack against Israel

Now that they are about to come down heavily on them, like they are about to, the internatuonal community nor go cough

When fly bite owner of sore, no wahala but when owner of sore bite fly...

Very obvious they had an idea. The whole story is now written as Israel being the victim ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Russia and Iran are definitely behind these folks.

An analyst said of recent that, the iron dome breach was a job from within. The lapses and flaws of the defense system has leaked out.

Thanks to Donald Trump!

Are the united states, UK, France etc not behind Israel?
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Oga make I hear

So turkey get military might pass Russia and isreal
Am talking about second most powerful NATO country, Russia is not a NATO member. Can I please ask which Israel you are talking about, is it the same Isreali that Hamas has been dealing with since the past few days?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 6:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Taliban vs Afghanistan Army
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi
North Korea vs South Korea

Putin and Russia are planning a full take over of Countries and expanding their

It's normal for brothers to fight brothers, the first fight was between Abel & Cain & the last fight won't be amongst Lord Resistance Army vs Uganda. USA have been the agent provocateur that instigate these wars.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Fira09:

While UK and France are 3rd and 4th right?

What a foolish opinion undecided.
you know nothing.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Teeklef(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Bro if you know nothing about Turkey militarily I suggest you carry more research, Turkey is the second most powerful NATO member after the US.

Not second most powerful but they have the second largest number of military personnel. That doesn't make them the most powerful or second most powerful. Numbers doesn't win wars but strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by 43Ronin: 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Bro if you know nothing about Turkey militarily I suggest you carry more research, Turkey is the second most powerful NATO member after the US.
so Turkey is more powerful than UK military, or France,Canada, Denmark. you weed strong sha

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by motayoayinde: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bonapart:
Now they are recieving woto woto.
Israel will turned their head slamming country to rubbles.

Nonsense

THAT'S THE ONLY THING THE OVERHYPED THUGS KNOW HOW TO DO.

AFTER BEING BLOODIED BY HAMAS, THEY'LL ALWAYS RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP AND RAIN BOMBS ON DEFENSELESS PEOPLE.

IT'S THE REASON THEY'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO TAKE OUT HAMAS.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by aidoko1: 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
9-11 attack was an FBI plan to attack Afghans. Fear This people and God will always bless you.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

I am honestly still in shock. They purportedly have one of the most sophisticated and expensive underground Intel network in the world. How the attacks failed to reach their Intel units is still baffling. The Islreali defense minister has a case to answer as well imo. Baffling!

Nah.. Isreal knew exactly what they were doing..
They obviously knew the Hamas would attack, they knew there would be casualties.
But they choose to play the long game.
Bait Hamas to invade her city..just solely to have a justified reason to attack Gaza..
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
43Ronin:

so Turkey is more powerful than UK military, or France,Canada, Denmark. you weed strong sha
Dey there make pant dey wear, which UK are you talking about, is it the same UK hiding behind the US?

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by suleimanshehu: 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
Isra-Hell, are overrated land grabbers, these are people that God has cast them away due to their numerous transgressions on the surface of earth, for those supporting Isra-Hell, remember Isra-Hell is not a Christian state, Jews have killed so many prophets that God sent to them, also remember despite that Prophet Moses saved them from the hands of Pharaoh, yet they choose to worshipped sheep idol instead of following the 10th commandments, the same Jews humiliated and allegedly crucified Jesus Christ, they killed John the Baptist, etc, i repeat Jews don't like Jesus. An oppressor will not oppressed forever, remember how the USA & its NATO Allies despite all their advanced weapons, they were humiliated and had to leave Afghanistan in shame and unceremoniously. A time will come that a country called Isra-Hell will seize to exist, because it is a scammed, Who are we to bring people together and give them a nation when God has cast them away due to their sins and transgressions against the teachings of God?
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Sirmwill: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

I laugh in Palestine

Google MOSSAD ๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Are the united states, UK, France etc not behind Israel?

Those nations are already stressed out. Have you seen them interfere?
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Sirmwill: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
propsvilla3:
What if Isreal knew and wanted them to first attack so that they will have grounds to take over Gaza. Think about it.

100% ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Aybiochem: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
See dedication and I thought I was foolish
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
Gaza Militant Dey Collect Wotowoto From Israeli Forces
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by WhatchDoGG(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
You terrorist are so daft that you can lie or decide to over look things to brainwash and push on ur propaganda, just listen to yourself militarily turkey is 2nd after US, so as foolish and daft as u are Muhammed don ginger and brainwash u into believing that turkey is better than UK,Isreal and the french in terms of military? Just dey play it means u are meeting ur 72 kpekus sooner than expected

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Those nations are already stressed out. Have you seen them interfere?

United States has already sent their ship there.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by 43Ronin: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Dey there make pant dey wear, which UK are you talking about, is it the same UK hiding behind the US?
just give me ur dealer number, I dey confirm him doings
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sleekfingers:

United States has already sent their ship there.

To deter Iran. Not to fight.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
WhatchDoGG:

You terrorist are so daft that you can lie or decide to over look things to brainwash and push on ur propaganda, just listen to yourself militarily turkey is 2nd after US, so as foolish and daft as u are Muhammed don ginger and brainwash u into believing that turkey is better than UK,Isreal and the french in terms of military? Just dey play it means u are meeting ur 72 kpekus sooner than expected
Read my comment carefully over again and stop embarrassing yourself here.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bible Psalm 121 v 4 - 7

4 Behold, He That Keepeth Israel Shall Neither Slumber Nor Sleep.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by 3ple9iner: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Israel07:

Israel military overhyped? You are just another Muslim terrorist, it was a trap by Israel and you terrorist fell hard for it, Israel now an opportunity to lay claim to Gaza and occupy it till forever. The whole world united can't defeat Israel not to talk of rags like Iran and Turkey. Iran that's already crying to UN or which one?
A trap that has caused them 800+ of their citizens? Israel might have know about an imminent attack but the when and where is what they knew nothing about.

Imagine Niger attacking Nigeria and then the presidency response is that they wanted Niger in their trap before they can invade them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by WhatchDoGG(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
doffman:

Iran will send down thousand of long range missiles and cripple Tel Aviv within 10 mins .

Israel knows that . They can only push America to start the war and follow the America .
Just listen to yourself talk that's why it's always easy for those bastards to brainwash and convert you
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
BRAVO TO ISRAEL, HAMAS IS ALREADY INDIRECTLY ASKING FOR CESSATION OF GAZA BOMBARDMENT BY ISRAEL.

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by CuntPeddler: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Taliban vs Afghanistan Army
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi
North Korea vs South Korea
West African Coup Military take over

Putin and Russia are planning a full take over of Countries and expanding their

Yet some people still say US is the enemy of the world
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Nigeria is just an overhyped giant of Africa militarily. Imagine country like Niger daring Nigeria to invade it and they chicken away, what will countries like Cameroun n Ghana do to them if they had threaten them.

Leave ME matter for people way get am.
Israel had fought countless wars and they are not relenting anytime soon.
Hamas are like street cult boys with guns, when the full Israeli forces descend on them now, you will be the one to shout #free Palestine.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.memri.org/tv/joint-military-drill-palestinian-faction-gaza-simulate-rocket-attacks-israel-takeover-outpost

nlfpmod: Why are you describing known terrorists as 'militants'

This is how you hypocrites are cunningly describing members of Boko Haram terrorists as 'bandits'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron / Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / โ€œprepare For Nuclear Warโ€ Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.