Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) (57253 Views)

Putin Attends Christmas Service With Families Of Fallen Soldiers (Photos) / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Good! I hope they practiced getting bombed and killed too.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by otomatic(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.

In the 6 day war on Yom Kippur, Israel defeated several Arab countries who teamed up to attack her. In 6 days o, several countries simultaneously o.
After their defeat, countries like Egypt had a non aggression pact with Israel.
Go figure.
Na Nigerians de do prayer. Israel as a matter of state policy, does not negotiate with terrorists.
Israel will show you that their God is a God of war executing vengeance and justice on His enemies. Hamas will see desolation.
This time, Israel will not need to be explaining at the UN.

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
They should continue killing each other, it's none of my business...

Rubbish people...
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Jostoman: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2023
RapistOnBail:
Obidients
Na obedient now grin grin so no be IPOB again? cheesy. Una don dey Confuse now yeye people. grin

1 Like

Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:
Only Hamas is making Israel request additional military assistance.

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH undecided
Where did you see Israel request? This is what you get when you chill with the big boys
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Israel is just an overhyped military power in ME. If a rag tag militia group can take such time to prepare & invade Israel unaware, I wonder what big boys like Iran & Turkiye will do to them.
it's only a full that will bite the tail of a sleeping lion, knowing fully well he neither has the capacity nor weapon to kill that lion, who will lose in the end? If Iran nor turkey has the capacity to fight Israel, they would have done it long time ago. Maybe you should go and read how Israel defeated 7 countries at a ago in 7 days, fighting on all fronts.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
People like you are the reason why the world can never be a better place...of God! How did we got here,šŸ˜­. I guess it's cos people like you don't have time to watch news and see the oppression of Israel on Palestine.
Botragelad:

Even your chicken Arab big shots soldiers teamed up with palestine terrorist couldn't knock down Israel.

You lot will be humiliated and put to shame since all you lot want is for Israel to vanish. Tell your scruffy Hamas to stop using civilians as shields. Crying all over Gaza right while Hamas terrorists are skulking. You terrorists will be squashed. Watch and learn. Bloody cowards!
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Father4all: 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
They too are prepared. F**k Israel. This are the real hero's not the overhyped Ukraine. The west won't promote them because they are MUSLIMS
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
forgiveness:

I think they played into Israel's plan

You have Wisdom!
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Bro if you know nothing about Turkey militarily I suggest you carry more research, Turkey is the second most powerful NATO member after the US.
Get your facts right.
https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-nato-members.php
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Bluffly: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Bro if you know nothing about Turkey militarily I suggest you carry more research, Turkey is the second most powerful NATO member after the US.
Get your facts right.
https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-nato-members.php

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.php?country_id=turkey
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Boldideas: 8:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You will reverse this statement with tearful eyes. Israel purposefully allowed this to enable them pound Hamas. They keep faking that they know, am not stupid to believe that.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by wealthyprince(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

The idea of Israel's "invincibility" has always been a joke. Only a non-state actor with no air force, air defense system, jammers, and ballistic missile has bloodied Israel's nose. This is the Israel that wants to take on Iran and its proxies. SMH undecided

Not only Hemas is a combined team....to supress the isrealite.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by elonize(m): 8:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
tete7000:

But they have single-handedly took on about six to seven Arab nations during the six days war. So they earned their reputation, it wasn't given to them on a platter of gold.
mayb he hasn't heard d history
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by just2endowed: 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
IAMBOSS1990:
What I don't understand is why they think they can defeat israel in all out war. their best chance to me is through a guerrilla approach. This attack thing by Hamas no clear

I think an Israeli secret agent infiltrated Hamas leadership and convinced them to carry out this attack so Israel can get a justifiable excuse to level Palestine and take over all territory.

I was saying this to someone .... Game of war is line game of chess. It's more like a trap.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Lumarstone: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
Like play like play. People are dying there.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Whytelyon(m): 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
soccerlite:

You really mean IDF is overhyped šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

hamas should have called for a war instead of attacking from behind

No mind am. The boy jus open Ponmo mouth day lambass nonsense anyhow.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Noblemanonpoint: 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
tuoyoojo:
I have a feeling that Israel knew about this but decided to keep quiet and let them carry out the attack against Israel

Now that they are about to come down heavily on them, like they are about to, the internatuonal community nor go cough

When fly bite owner of sore, no wahala but when owner of sore bite fly...

Exactly what i have been saying. They want a perfect excuse to clear them out once and for all.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

have u forgotten that is real has single handedly taken on all the Arab nations and bitch slapped them? if hamas is confident let them declare a conventional war, not this hiding behind civilians.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Taliban vs Afghanistan Army
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi
North Korea vs South Korea
West African Coup Military take over

Putin and Russia are planning a full take over of Countries and expanding their

foolish idiot with foolish thinking

What disaster mumu

Who are the terrorist if not USA and her allies

With ur mumu thinking

You know nothing about world politics fool
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Julius1995(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2023
Were re o šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Guy. Lol
Hedonisco:
I just dey laugh.

Israel needs, requires, and deserves more land to accommodate their useful population. Any deception or machination that helps achieve that is okay.

The irksome terrorists and their entire population of less useful sympathisers will be decimated or boxed into a tiny corner and less. And that would okay as well.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by DatNaijaGuy: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
Stop spreading disinformation.
France and UK are both NATO members and they are more militarily advanced than Turkey.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by CJStarz: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
I wonder how those guy's brains are wired.
E be like say abokis get sense pass them fa

RingRoadMafia:
Imagine having to go through all this trouble only to have your own homes occupied, your cities obliterated, and your self worth completely perforatedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Talk about a model counterproductive venture!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hamas will be used as example to teach children the meaning of the word "counterproductive" for decades to come! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

If you like turn your head to the back of your neck e concern nobody. Make una sha no come here to cry. Isreal has destroyed combined Arab forces once, it's more than capable to do it again.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Xkale1996(m): 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bliss52:

Wow

These cenima would be a long one

US withdrawal of troops in the Middle East is a recipe for disaster

Iran vs Saudi Arabia
Taliban vs Afghanistan Army
Isreal vs Palestine .
Yemen vs Saudi
North Korea vs South Korea
West African Coup Military take over

Putin and Russia are planning a full take over of Countries and expanding their

foolish idiot with foolish thinking

What disaster mumu

Who are the terrorist if not USA and her allies

With ur mumu thinking

You know nothing about world politics fool
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Ovacoma: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

This was not conventional battle; attacking unarmed civilians in their homes and cars, making surprised attacks, etc. Just like the attack on pearl harbour by Japanese in 1941. All these without declaration of war, and you know how the WW ii ended. Let Iran, her allies and your country join together and declare war on Israel and see the end. Let's watch how this war will end and don't complain of disproportionate use of force by Israel.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by DoctorStylish: 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
TheOgaBoss:
have u forgotten that is real has single handedly taken on all the Arab nations and bitch slapped them? if hamas is confident let them declare a conventional war, not this hiding behind civilians.
Single-handedly ? You say?
A country thatā€™s publicly supported and backed by the us and major powers with billions of dollars, cutting edge defense capabilities and military war machines . A country with an open secret nuclear arsenal of about 90 nuclear triads . Sure
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by okey4reel(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Precial:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor onĀ Ā sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinkingĀ garriĀ since Monday and theĀ garriĀ we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: FaithS.H
FirstBank
Why do u like begging, is this how u want to leave your life, why not find something doing no matter how small
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by KingPure(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Then, I conclude that you've learnt nothing about the word "unawares" from the English dictum, though maybe you only thought it meant "waka-pass" and so, you always skip it when it appears in a sentence. Even America, the great US of A fell to this same simple but deadly delicate word on September 11.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Imagine having to go through all this trouble only to have your own homes occupied, your cities obliterated, and your self worth completely perforatedšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Talk about a model counterproductive venture!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Hamas will be used as example to teach children the meaning of the word "counterproductive" for decades to come! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
God bless you sir. I hope muslims both normal and abnormal ones see this and learn that their religion really require genuine peace.
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
dermmy:

May you be casualty of islamists iseee
Re: Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) by grandstar(m): 10:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
vivaciousvivi:

I am honestly still in shock. They purportedly have one of the most sophisticated and expensive underground Intel network in the world. How the attacks failed to reach their Intel units is still baffling. The Islreali defense minister has a case to answer as well imo. Baffling!

No Intelligence service is ever 100% perfect, not even America's. They can all have gaps.

Hamas realized that just sending bombs into Israel achieved little or nothing and decided to change strategy. The Israelis had also probably become complacent believing they were well protected. Hamas simply changed tactics, looked for underprotected openings and hit hard.

It is like a prison escape. Even the best of prisons have has prisonsers who made a clean getaway despite the layers of security standing in the way. Just the site of the imposing prison walls and the machine gun weildibg wardens highup in the security towers should be enough to deter an escape but no

Israel probably did become complacent if intelligence reports were sent to them of the intending attack and they did nothing.

The Israelis must have felt certain that with the Iron Dome and other security in place, both known and unknown by the Egyptians, they were more than enough to frustrate any attack.

Israel will sit up and plug all loopholes, or almost all. As I said, there's no 100% foolproof defence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ex-President Mohammed Morsi Dies In Court In Egypt / Taiwan: China Threatens To Turn US Warship To Scrap Iron / ā€œprepare For Nuclear Warā€ Russia Warns Citizens As US Tanks Flood Into Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.