Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza (57107 Views)

40 Russian Strategic Bombers On Air To Pummel Ukraine / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chetas81(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
wealthyprince:

Garri, Ewa and Cassava. Am wondering too.
hhhhmmm spoon will turn your weapon ✌️😂
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by allthingsgood: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

Since they want to challenge the Gods anointed nation

Una no read Bible una go dey strike nation wey God say no nation can defeat them

I wish say Tinubu fit challenge Israel like he did with Niger

I wan check something

Israel hates your God. Israel hates christians. Wake up!

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Cromagnon: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
athaboi:
You cannot kill people in the name of Islam and expect them to keep quiet. Israel will always win because the whole world is against that name jihad
they are not killing in the name of Islam. Stop displaying ignorance
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
It's nothing new, that has been US and Israel trademark for decades...

Palestine will prevail and be free...

They got the timing well.
State of Palestine is about to emerge... ❤️

Dey play...just dey play oo. Be like sey you miss history class Wella for school
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by AngelicBeing: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
LtChisom:

First prophet mohammed is a smelly beastly pig, allah is a mad insane rabid dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.
TAA! be straightforward with your narrative. In your quoran, the one you claim to believe, these prophets,

Dzulkifli as (Ezekiel) ذو الكفل

Dawud as (David) داود

Sulaiman as (Soloman) سليمان

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Alyas’a as (Elisha) اليسع

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Zakaria as (Zachariah) زكريا

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

please where they living in Neptune or earth, if on earth where was their residence then and which geographical location was it?

IF You can't honourably answer this, then you are a hypocrite just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and Israel will show una siege.

Israel dey like buccaneers, NPNP.
Chai, Brutal response from you, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by IjeBos(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kingbuhari:
bible is older than Google.. thank you

You should probably open it and flip to the New Testament and Jesus's teachings on loving your neighbor.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Miracle2020: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

I will support Israel to delete the whole terrorists. You attack people when they are sleeping now you are crying when a return match comes to you.
Isreal don't stop until the whole Palestine is wipe out.
God bless Israel
God bless US
God European Union
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Babalola0920: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

Una no read Bible una go dey strike nation wey God say no nation can defeat them

I wan check something

Says which gods ? Lol
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
oyeb15:
Jews are d most wicked humans on earth.Thats why Hitler distroyed millions of them.

Marry a Jew and become a slave forever.

The Palestinians own the land. Israel are quoting history, land of their forefathers... Can I try to claim d land of my forefathers today..
Oga, stop wasting your saliva. Go and quarrel with God Almighty. He was the one that gave the land to them. Technically speaking, nobody owns any land in the world . The whole Earth belongs to God Almighty and he apportions any part to anybody or nation he wishes and at any time. Be like sey you no know the part of the bible wey say...THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND IT'S FULLNESS THEREOF grin
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by HNICEARTH: 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2023
Viridis:
No matter what they do now it's too late, see how Hamas parachuted in to there country no was even shot down from the sky

If them like make them fly enter, their busy body only last for 24hrs. They flexed their muscles over civilians at a music festival. It's over!

Now is Israel's turn, and it can never be too late. No be who call police first dey win case. Since dem don price market, them go collect for atleast 2weeks before any peace talk.

F@&k around and find out loud and clear!

Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof:
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Miracle2020: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
HAMAS SHOWED IMAGES OF IDF THUGS KILLED.

WHERE ARE THE HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED BY THE OVERHYPED ZIONISTS?

EVERYTIME THEY ARE DEALT WITH BY HAMAS, THEY RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP TO BOMB SLEEPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT.

IT'S THE REASON HAMAS KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH
A terrorist is noted.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by countryman13: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Viridis:
No matter what they do now it's too late, see how Hamas parachuted in to there country no was even shot down from the sky
Better late than never!

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by waice6571: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
oyeb15:
Jews are d most wicked humans on earth.Thats why Hitler distroyed millions of them.

The Palestinians own the land. Israel are quoting history, land of their forefathers... Can I try to claim d land of my forefathers today..

The question is; did you have forefathers in the first place? Even, if for genealogy sake you have forefathers, what are the evidences that they left anything behind for your generation?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Whytelyon(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
#JusticeforGaza
#justiceforpalestine

My friend getout.
Ozuor.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by egunna(m): 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
athaboi:
You cannot kill people in the name of Islam and expect them to keep quiet. Israel will always win because the whole world is against that name jihad
how?how are dey killing in the name of Islam?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Whytelyon(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

And the women and children who were unarmed they killed, what happens to them?
Una and una one sided Judgement. Mxm
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Miracle2020: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
oyeb15:

as a weakling you are? No!
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Whytelyon(m): 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Cubox:

Dey play
Carry gun and join Hamas to fight Israel. Ewu

Dont mind the stupid fellow.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by iguita: 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
This is my thought on this issue. It is a delicate issue that is difficult to sort out.

I am neutral. Christians may need to educate themselves that Palestine is more Christian than Israel, so if the reason you support Isreal is religion, you may be better off supporting Palestine. Palestinians also need to realize that terrorism will only make you a whipping dog. Except things change drastically, Isreal is on top of this war.

nairalanda1:
Whatever you do , don't support a side in this war.

Both Israel and the Palestinians have right grievances. Israel was formed because for decades they were subject to racist persecution in all the countries they were dispersed in. Even then, most of them were not Zionists, or thinking of heading back to Palestine, until the events of 1933-45 finally convinced them

In the process, they chased out a lot of Palestinians from their land, and most of those people ended up in refugee camps. And they are still there, and they suffer a lot.

And don't use the argument that Israel used to live in that land. If we used that argument, by extension a lot of people living in many parts of the world would have to vacate their current land because they are not the original settlers. Not just Israel, African, European American , etc...would all have to go back home...since it isn't their land.

I've gone from backing Israel to being neutral. Both sides are evil, and both sides are wrong and both are also right. And yes, I am angry with Hamas, but Israel has bombed the Gaza strip for years, and thousands have died. Hamas, Hezbollah and co too have done their worset...which is why there are fences, and high security, and suffering in the Palestinian lands.

But at the end of the day, both Israel and Palestine have to come to an understanding. Both have to make compromises. Because all i see is the usual killing and killing and killing....and at the end nothing happens.

Maybe the world should just leave both sides to deal with each other, until they both recieve sense.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by proxillin(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:

under a new face, but not under hamas...Hamas has shown they are ISIS or bokoharam in disguise...

Palestinians needs to start presenting another front, Hamas has lost their legitimacy...even their head is hiding in qatar.

The end of hamas, hamas will start hiding, they will soon be hiding like ISIS
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Whytelyon(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
HAMAS SHOWED IMAGES OF IDF THUGS KILLED.

WHERE ARE THE HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED BY THE OVERHYPED ZIONISTS?

EVERYTIME THEY ARE DEALT WITH BY HAMAS, THEY RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP TO BOMB SLEEPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT.

IT'S THE REASON HAMAS KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.

The way Muslims can like to Deceive themselves sha, Make i no talk.
You no day chop food, you wan fight war? How u wan do am? People way day give una food, u turn , fight them. shay u no useless like this?

The same thing your stupid and very useless brothers day do for Sweden and france, Them give you house, take you in thru Asylum , you day fuck__ their women against them will, na the only thing una fit do be that, even the one way wan go blow church for America, you day talk Palestine will prevail?

Them allow una into their lands, una go build Mosque ontop their Temple. Day call them slaves, Still take rocket launcher, kill them children and women and old people.

I no go like swear for you, but you really need to be sworn for. You muslims are wicked and very ungrateful people.
If i were presidents of Western Nations, I will ultimately close my doors on all muslims. Una no worth am. Very useless people without senses of thinking and what have you. Saudi Arabia does not take Muslims for Asylum, western nations take you in, the only thing you guys can offer na war, you still get temerity to write Palestine will prevail? Are you for real?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by fyneboi79(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
athaboi:
But innocent women and children are dying. they did nothing wrong.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by rickleye: 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
Whatever you do , don't support a side in this war.

Both Israel and the Palestinians have right grievances. Israel was formed because for decades they were subject to racist persecution in all the countries they were dispersed in. Even then, most of them were not Zionists, or thinking of heading back to Palestine, until the events of 1933-45 finally convinced them

In the process, they chased out a lot of Palestinians from their land, and most of those people ended up in refugee camps. And they are still there, and they suffer a lot.

And don't use the argument that Israel used to live in that land. If we used that argument, by extension a lot of people living in many parts of the world would have to vacate their current land because they are not the original settlers. Not just Israel, African, European American , etc...would all have to go back home...since it isn't their land.

I've gone from backing Israel to being neutral. Both sides are evil, and both sides are wrong and both are also right. And yes, I am angry with Hamas, but Israel has bombed the Gaza strip for years, and thousands have died. Hamas, Hezbollah and co too have done their worset...which is why there are fences, and high security, and suffering in the Palestinian lands.

But at the end of the day, both Israel and Palestine have to come to an understanding. Both have to make compromises. Because all i see is the usual killing and killing and killing....and at the end nothing happens.

Maybe the world should just leave both sides to deal with each other, until they both recieve sense.

Not sure what Palestine were thinking the outcome would be.
Nonetheless- they either adopt a 2 party state or they all coexist as citizens with same rights in one geographical region.
What were the British thinking??
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Whytelyon(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
I no support war , but you see this one, Israel should kill all these useless people. Them be very useless animals. Very ungrateful.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by bewla(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

I wan check something
you see double standard here
Ukraine invention and counter is attack is call defend

Palatine invention and counter attack iss call terrorist

May God see us true

Nigeria maltreatment of Igbo is call justice
While the one in Niger is call coup
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by motayoayinde: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whytelyon:

The way Muslims can like to Deceive themselves sha, Make i no talk.
You no day chop food, you wan fight war? How u wan do am? People way day give una food, u turn , fight them.

The same thing your stupid and very useless brothers day do for Sweden and france, Them give you house, take you in thru Asylum , you day fuck__ their women against them will, na the only thing una fit do be that, even the one way wan go blow church for America, you day talk Palestine will prevail?

Them allow una into their lands, una go build Mosque ontop their Temple. Day call them slaves, Still take rocket launcher, kill them children and women and old people.

I no go like swear for you, but you really need to be sworn for. You muslims are wicked and very ungrateful people.
If i were presidents of Western Nations, I will ultimately close my doors on all muslims. Una no worth am. Very useless people without senses of thinking and what have you. Saudi Arabia does not take Muslims for Asylum, western nations take you in, the only thing you guys can offer na war, you still get temerity to write Palestine will prevail? Are you for real?

THIS ONE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by 43Ronin: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Viridis:
6 paragliders were killed pls update urself.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by motayoayinde: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chienex24:

Insha kill u dere!! Dey there dey wait for pictures of Hama's being killed...
And we know Hamas keep getting stronger according to you, but u can still shut up let the war end ist.... Victory for Hamas Insha wat again?

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by bewla(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
athaboi:
This is injustice and human wipe out in the name of retaliation
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Miracle2020: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
alasane:

I pity you if Jews no even sent the Christians
and so? We are not foolish fanatics like the headslamers. Every body have the right to his religion.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by CoronaVirusPro: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fvck Israel!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.