Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza (57109 Views)

40 Russian Strategic Bombers On Air To Pummel Ukraine / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by LtChisom: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
BentizilL0:
It's nothing new, that has been US and Israel trademark for decades...

Palestine will prevail and be free...

They got the timing well.
State of Palestine is about to emerge... ❤️

First prophet mohammed is a smelly beastly pig, allah is a mad insane rabid dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.
TAA! be straightforward with your narrative. In your quoran, the one you claim to believe, these prophets,

Dzulkifli as (Ezekiel) ذو الكفل

Dawud as (David) داود

Sulaiman as (Soloman) سليمان

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Alyas’a as (Elisha) اليسع

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Zakaria as (Zachariah) زكريا

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

please where they living in Neptune or earth, if on earth where was their residence then and which geographical location was it?

IF You can't honourably answer this, then you are a hypocrite just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and Israel will show una siege.

Israel dey like buccaneers, NPNP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by adebayour01: 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

Since they want to challenge the Gods anointed nation

Una no read Bible una go dey strike nation wey God say no nation can defeat them

I wish say Tinubu fit challenge Israel like he did with Niger

I wan check something
Smile. It’s nice if you can start reading history and all. Plus, Israel is more populated with Jewish and Muslim. The Christians in Israel are less than 2%.

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 1:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
HAMAS SHOWED IMAGES OF IDF THUGS KILLED.

WHERE ARE THE HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED BY THE OVERHYPED ZIONISTS?

EVERYTIME THEY ARE DEALT WITH BY HAMAS, THEY RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP TO BOMB SLEEPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT.

IT'S THE REASON HAMAS KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH

When ur terrorist fulani army is killing igbo women and children and burning their shops in guise of looking for IPOB, weren't u cheering them on?

U go wail tire.

Tag ur nigerian army, make all of una go gaza na... make Israel steamroller una backside. E fe ku.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by 11doubledee: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
jrusky:
Pls they should not stop. Isreal must make sure Gaza is wipe out of the world map infact Isreal must make sure no building stand in Gaza anymore to teach these animals a lesson.

Send them all to that their Allah who hate peace whereas he is. How can Hamas fired rockets and killed 78 Isreali with no provocation and expect Isreal to keep quiet sorry Isreal is not Nigeria who condoned all sort of aggression and nonsense from stupid neighbouring countries.
They actually killed over 1000 and abducted over a 100 people.
Fired over 5000 rockets and still firing till now.
If not for the iron dome.
They wanted to destroy isreal, playing the sympathy card and hoping other nations would support them.
But they got it all wrong.
Now they are paying the price
For isreal to see their abducted citizens and foreigners as collateral damage tells you alot.
They will pay a hefty price,one they never imagined.
Bringing more hardship to their people, it's just pathetic.
No to terrorism and IRANIAN violent Islamic agenda.
It is barbaric and doesn't have a place in today's world.
Smart Arab/Islamic Countries knows Iran does not have what takes to lead them.
Na QATAR I just dey pity,when they infiltrate they society finish body go tell them.
Small disagreement like this on foreign policy na suicide bombings and killing be the next thing.
Which kind yeye ideology be that.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chienex24(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
HAMAS SHOWED IMAGES OF IDF THUGS KILLED.

WHERE ARE THE HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED BY THE OVERHYPED ZIONISTS?

EVERYTIME THEY ARE DEALT WITH BY HAMAS, THEY RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP TO BOMB SLEEPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT.

IT'S THE REASON HAMAS KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH

Insha kill u dere!! Dey there dey wait for pictures of Hama's being killed...
And we know Hamas keep getting stronger according to you, but u can still shut up let the war end ist.... Victory for Hamas Insha wat again?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by adebayour01: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
LtChisom:

First prophet mohammed is a smelly beastly pig, allah is a mad insane rabid dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.
TAA! be straightforward with your narrative. In your quoran, the one you claim to believe, these prophets,

Dawud as (David) داود

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

please where they living in Neptune or earth, if on earth where was their residence then and which geographical location was it?

IF You can't honourably answer this, then you are a hypocrite just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and Israel will show una siege.

Another madness in display. Go where you found about your first paragraph and check where they live. I pray it’s not late before you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by pquaver(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
Whatever you do , don't support a side in this war.

Both Israel and the Palestinians have right grievances. Israel was formed because for decades they were subject to racist persecution in all the countries they were dispersed in. Even then, most of them were not Zionists, or thinking of heading back to Palestine, until the events of 1933-45 finally convinced them

In the process, they chased out a lot of Palestinians from their land, and most of those people ended up in refugee camps. And they are still there, and they suffer a lot.

And don't use the argument that Israel used to live in that land. If we used that argument, by extension a lot of people living in many parts of the world would have to vacate their current land because they are not the original settlers. Not just Israel, African, European American , etc...would all have to go back home...since it isn't their land.

I've gone from backing Israel to being neutral. Both sides are evil, and both sides are wrong and both are also right. And yes, I am angry with Hamas, but Israel has bombed the Gaza strip for years, and thousands have died. Hamas, Hezbollah and co too have done their worset...which is why there are fences, and high security, and suffering in the Palestinian lands.

But at the end of the day, both Israel and Palestine have to come to an understanding. Both have to make compromises. Because all i see is the usual killing and killing and killing....and at the end nothing happens.

Maybe the world should just leave both sides to deal with each other, until they both recieve sense.

The problem is not isreal rather Palestinians and the Muslim Arab nation.. They have to accept that isreal has come stay but they dont want to. Like someone quoted me earlier.. Christians have come to accept Turkey and Syria conquered by the arabs as muslim nations, here illorin has been accepted to have emir, and it is ok with Muslims all over the world, why then cant they reciprocate such and accept isreal has come to stay? Isreal is ready to live with Palestinians and believe in the existence of Palestinians but the reverse is the case for palestine and other Arab nations..
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Kingbuhari(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2023
They asked for it , Israel can sacrifice 2000 of her citizens just to get full control of Gaza. You must be a fool to think Israeli intelligence are not aware of the the terrorists attack on their land . If u are mad Israeli are madder, if u think u are a terrorist just know they have been shedding bloods since the day of Adam.. Israeli is mixture of Judaism, Christianity and islamic.. they got all the bad blood mixed together. I pity innocent civilians but in this all Palestine are guilty for harbouring terrorist Hamas. They think few hundreds of Israeli citizens they adopt will bring them to their kneel, they will sacrifice their own just for Gaza this is cici plan to annex Gaza for next 200 years
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:
embarassed

Let's all take some moments to share prayers for the suffering people of philistines and the travails they'vebeen subjeced to....besides the terror unleashed by Hamas some few days back..

We should also try to ponder on the root cause of this decades old conflict...Philistines are living like captives in their own ancestorial land because they live in an occupied territory and not allowed to own their own country.

Even Ipob and Sunday igboho group that live and roam free in a non captive state are agitating for session how much more Philistines that have their homeland under captivity as far back as 1956.

As a Christian I really don't know how to start this prayer because at the very heart of this conflict is the contest for Jerusalem between both parties, which happens to be at the very core of the Christian faith.

So guys choose your words very carefully in your prayers not to attract the wrath Papa God oh!.

Palestine doesnt own that land originally. Canaanite, Antolanite and Mesopotamians are the original occupants.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by sejere: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Please I plead for your assistance, the kind hearted people of this forum.

I am in need of assistance to provide food for my kids in any way possible.
Your kindness will be rewarded by the Almighty God.

Nothing will be too small to assist with.

Thank you and God bless you.

Opay
Stanley
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Juanmike(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Natbrowny:
Na so Ukraine Russia still dey with news about bombing yet football league is still ongoing in both nations.. Be like d bomb no dey reach stadiums at all.

Isreal been bombing Gaza since and i still dey see buildings.. I need to see d place be like desert..

Too much browny
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Quebec91(m): 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2023
cheesy
Natbrowny:
Na so Ukraine Russia still dey with news about bombing yet football league is still ongoing in both nations.. Be like d bomb no dey reach stadiums at all.

Isreal been bombing Gaza since and i still dey see buildings.. I need to see d place be like desert..

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Tommydare(m): 1:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
With this bombings
BentizilL0:
It's nothing new, that has been US and Israel trademark for decades...

Palestine will prevail and be free...

They got the timing well.
State of Palestine is about to emerge... ❤️
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by IjeBos(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Kingbuhari:
They asked for it , Israel can sacrifice 2000 of her citizens just to get full control of Gaza. You must be a fool to think Israeli intelligence are not aware of the the terrorists attack on their land . If u are mad Israeli are madder, if u think u are a terrorist just know they have been shedding bloods since the day of Adam.. Israeli is mixture of Judaism, Christianity and islamic.. they got all the bad blood mixed together. I pity innocent civilians but in this all Palestine are guilty for harbouring terrorist Hamas. They think few hundreds of Israeli citizens they adopt will bring them to their kneel, they will sacrifice their own just for Gaza this is cici plan to annex Gaza for next 200 years

Google how Israel was formed, the Gaza strip and settlers. I think what Hamas did is horrific, but you can't bully/terrorize people for decades and when people lash out act surprised. The situation the Palestinians live with is horrific and dehumanizing. Maybe you believe Muslims deserve it, but noone can argue how bad it is for them.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
alasane:

I pity you if Jews no even sent the Christians

Yes thank u. Your divide and rule has failed. O ti lule! cheesy

WE WILL STILL SUPPORT THEM.... LIKE SAY UNA LIKE US. NA FULANI HERDSMEN LIKE CHRISTIANS NA.

ONKR.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Blackdisciple(m): 1:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hmmm I just pity civilians men, women and children on both sides sha
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Kingbuhari(m): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
nairalanda1:

Both Israel and the Palestinians have right grievances. Israel was formed because for decades they were subject to racist persecution in all the countries they were dispersed in. Even then, most of them were not Zionists, or thinking of heading back to Palestine, until the events of 1933-45 finally convinced them

In the process, they chased out a lot of Palestinians from their land, and most of those people ended up in refugee camps. And they are still there, and they suffer a lot.

And don't use the argument that Israel used to live in that land. If we used that argument, by extension a lot of people living in many parts of the world would have to vacate their current land because they are not the original settlers. Not just Israel, African, European American , etc...would all have to go back home...since it isn't their land.

I've gone from backing Israel to being neutral. Both sides are evil, and both sides are wrong and both are also right. And yes, I am angry with Hamas, but Israel has bombed the Gaza strip for years, and thousands have died. Hamas, Hezbollah and co too have done their worset...which is why there are fences, and high security, and suffering in the Palestinian lands.

But at the end of the day, both Israel and Palestine have to come to an understanding. Both have to make compromises. Because all i see is the usual killing and killing and killing....and at the end nothing happens.

Maybe the world should just leave both sides to deal with each other, until they both recieve sense.
I ran away from my land because of war and persecution, I gain strength to fight back and u expect me to leave my ancestry land for h because I ran away and u occupied it and start claiming ownership.. the real owners are back let them find another desert and develop.. Israelis are educated and peaceful.. if u don't look for them they wont find u... I have live in Israel for 4yrs before I changed country.. is a lovely peaceful country why these mad terrorist won't stop provoking them . Let them annex Gaza , Palestine can go to court if they like
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Topbale(m): 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2023
War will continue until the end of Israel come. 🐖
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by LtChisom: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
adebayour01:

Another madness in display. Go where you found about your first paragraph and check where they live. I pray it’s not late before you understand.

Another Islamic terrorists gliding in denial that his religion is a type of insanity is speaking.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by GiZcorp: 1:49pm On Oct 10, 2023
nairalanda1:

Are you aware that in about 2 weeks from now the both countries were billed to sign some sort of peace pack, this was the very reason why Israel let down their guard. Now for some reason same people that wanted peace pack turned back only to start killing Israelis in their numbers. What kind of wicked and inhuman behavior is that, these people do not deserve any form of pity. I am still waiting for Amnesty international to send me those their bias analysis as to why I have so sign a petition to end this war.

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by verifywithme(f): 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
I sight you 231
LtChisom:

Dawud as (David) داود

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Viridis:
No matter what they do now it's too late, see how Hamas parachuted in to there country no was even shot down from the sky

So you believed that fake video?
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Sensiblerealist: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Majority of Ukranian football season is being played in Poland while Russia Noor get issue as the war is in Ukraine

Natbrowny:

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Kingbuhari(m): 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Google how Israel was formed, the Gaza strip and settlers. I think what Hamas did is horrific, but you can't bully/terrorize people for decades and when people lash out act surprised. The situation the Palestinians live with is horrific and dehumanizing. Maybe you believe Muslims deserve it, but noone can argue how bad it is for them.
bible is older than Google.. thank you
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Miracle2020: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Viridis:
No matter what they do now it's too late, see how Hamas parachuted in to there country no was even shot down from the sky
nobody cannot be surprised.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Engrduke: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
A
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
qtx:

Whoever is guilty will always loose the war. The terrorist attacked Israel first, so Israel will win the war. The war between Rissia and Ukraine is difficult for Russia because Ukraine is not guilty. The truth will always win.

When fulani invaded hausaland and stole leadership and lands from them, who was guilty?

Dey there make pant dey wear u.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by purplekayc(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Natbrowny:

Some of the Ukraine teams don't. Play thier home matches at home
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
mabea:
You dispersed people from their land and now you don't want them to reclaim the same ancestral land. As for me even if it will take a million years I will reclaim it. It's just a question of time.

One day Hausas will rise up and reclaim their lands from the invading fulani terrorists.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
Finish them abeg. Crazy bastards......you started the war, but you will still be the same ones to beg for the war to end. Una never know wetin dey sup. Hamas never see something. This is just the beginning. By the time USA's aircraft carrier lands and they too start deploying their military against Palestinian Hamas, Dem go know sey UGURU NA TU OYI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rishi Sunak: 18 Things To Know About Incoming UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / ‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.