Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza (57192 Views)

40 Russian Strategic Bombers On Air To Pummel Ukraine / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / Lake Fire In California Continues To Rage, Growing To 11,000 Acres( Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chibuzoc(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Alexiiydon:
emeka is that you?? If any obinna support Israel am sure them go lose this war

Na me Chibuzo, you think say na to rig election or forge result, say bye bye to Gaza, the remaining hamas terrorists will be no more

4 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by BATified2023: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Natbrowny:
Na so Ukraine Russia still dey with news about bombing yet football league is still ongoing in both nations.. Be like d bomb no dey reach stadiums at all.

Isreal been bombing Gaza since and i still dey see buildings.. I need to see d place be like desert..

oga I am a Christian but u better have a rethink on this case

It’s just like ipob or boko haram bombing a place in a neighboring country n they are all facing Nigeria as a whole

What u don’t know is that those people who know nothing about this case are used as collateral damage
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chetas81(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nigeriagood:
see average Nigerian o 😂
you see no point abbbi, you're also Nigerian citizen,
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
GOFRONT:
#JusticeforGaza
#justiceforpalestine

You go hastag tire.

Fulani terrorists on wailing mode. cheesy

You for tag your nigerian terrorist army too na. U don see people wey pass u, u begin hashtag.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Eriokanmi: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
Natbrowny:
Na so Ukraine Russia still dey with news about bombing yet football league is still ongoing in both nations.. Be like d bomb no dey reach stadiums at all.

Isreal been bombing Gaza since and i still dey see buildings.. I need to see d place be like desert..

They're not putin who bombs everywhere, including civilians. Israel is an experienced country in terms of war, which spans several centuries. They're targeting Hamas locations only, which had been known to them, via the intelligence reports which received in the past.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Deeprooted: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
Muslims behave like lower animals.

They don't deserve to live amongst normal human being

3 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by tctrills: 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
HAMAS SHOWED IMAGES OF IDF THUGS KILLED.

WHERE ARE THE HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED BY THE OVERHYPED ZIONISTS?

EVERYTIME THEY ARE DEALT WITH BY HAMAS, THEY RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP TO BOMB SLEEPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT.

IT'S THE REASON HAMAS KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH
Yes oh you are right. No Hamas soldier has been killed. In fact no bomb can touch Gaza. Hamas have the best army in the world. They are about to take over Jerusalem. The Israeli army is on the run
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chetas81(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Na me Chibuzo, you think say na to rig election or forge result, say bye bye to Gaza, the remaining hamas terrorists will be no more
who told you, Nigerian citizen no nothing better than this, everyday arguement on nairaland, Israeli hamas don't know if you exists or not
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by JooEeL(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Amount:

My dear, even the said Mecca na by invasion

Thank u yafun yafun. Even the said Palestine land is by invasion. The Palestine land was invaded by the arabs and the original inhabitants were Canaaanites, Mesopotamian and Anatolian. Today theyve been invaded by the peoples of Jahalin, al-Kaabneh, al-Azazmeh anad al-Ramadin.

A lot of people don't know this. Now they're trying to claim moral ground by contesting for the indigenousness when they themselves are pure desert invaders just like their devilish offspring here, d foulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chetas81(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims behave like lower animals.

They don't deserve to live amongst normal human being
I HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T INSULT EACH OTHER OVER THIS HAMAS AND ISRAEL FIGHT, BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW IF YOU EXIST OR NOT

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by fx45(m): 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
And don't use the argument that Israel used to live in that land. If we used that argument, by extension a lot of people living in many parts of the world would have to vacate their current land because they are not the original settlers. Not just Israel, African, European American , etc...would all have to go back home...since it isn't their land.
Going by this your logic, Israel are the current occupiers of the land, so the Palestinians should chill. They have been displaced. You displace me, I displace you and we're even. Everybody should go home happy
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chibuzoc(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
who told you, Nigerian citizen no nothing better than this, everyday arguement on nairaland, Israeli hamas don't know if you exists or not

But we know that terrorists exists, like the ones burning Israel flag in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by tctrills: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
alasane:

THOMAS SANKARA 🇧🇫 on ISRAEL 🇮🇱:

The quest for peace also involves the strict application of the right of countries to independence. On this point, the most pathetic—indeed, the most appalling—example is found in the Middle East, where, with arrogance, insolence and incredible stubbornness, a small country, Israel, has for more than 20 years, with the unspeakable complicity of its powerful protector, the United States, continued to defy the international community.

Jews were consigned to the horrors of the crematorium, but Israel scorns history by inflicting on others the tortures it suffered.

We declare from this rostrum our militant, active solidarity with the fighters, both men and women, of the wonderful people of Palestine, for we know that there is no suffering that has no end.
You can't terrorize others and expect us to clap for you
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Killermamba: 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Bizibi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
tivity101:

I don't think what Israel wanted was to stop Palestinian from having thier own state rather it was the Palestinians that never wanted peace to reign between them and the Jews. I read somewhere that United Nations has prevail over this issues time after time for the Palestinians and the Jews to have their separate states within that Gaza strips with boundaries well spelt out but each time an agreement is reach the Palestinians will always twart the process. If this is true then the Palestinians are indeed up to something
I still don't know why some people keep supporting those idiots,they are always the first to look for trouble then use innocent people as shield then the media propaganda will start from there.....it has been like that for years.

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Chibuzoc(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Chetas81:
I HOPE YOU GUYS WON'T INSULT EACH OTHER OVER THIS HAMAS AND ISRAEL FIGHT, BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW IF YOU EXIST OR NOT

Wait till those blood thirsty terrorists catch Because of happenings in faraway middle east or you forgot when innocent nigerians were killed because of a cartoon of Mohamed drawn in Netherland
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Metalsmith(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Israel will know no peace.They came to annex Palestinian homeland and chose to be an oppressor and exterminator of the people that host them and tilled the land when Israel were in diaspora. They created a state of Israel and refused Palestinian to have their own separate state of Palestine. What an Injustice !!! and criminality to humanity. Only reasonable and rational human beings should respond!!!
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by MatrixCircle: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Fela " As trouble sleep nyanga go wake am na wetin you dey finnnnnnd , palavaaaaa you dey find, palavaaaa you go get"

Hamas don find palava.
Israel no wan stop bombardment shocked shocked shocked

Netanyahu former Israeli commando is in power.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by LZAA: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Natbrowny:

Mainland Russia is too large for Ukraine to bomb systematically so the skirmishes end up on the border so it does not affect the Russian league
Ukraine on the other hand play their football in neutral countries like Poland and Austria
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
tivity101:

I don't think what Israel wanted was to stop Palestinian from having thier own state rather it was the Palestinians that never wanted peace to reign between them and the Jews. I read somewhere that United Nations has prevail over this issues time after time for the Palestinians and the Jews to have their separate states within that Gaza strips with boundaries well spelt out but each time an agreement is reach the Palestinians will always twart the process. If this is true then the Palestinians are indeed up to something

For five good times, Palestine refused the 2 state solution for peace. The most recent was with Abbas the Palestinian prime minister

2 Likes

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Bellotelli: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Most of those here that are shouting "kill them all" and so on are either ignorant or are blinded by religions and tribal sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by LZAA: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Metalsmith:
Israel will know no peace.They came to annex Palestinian homeland and chose to be an oppressor and exterminator of the people that host them and tilled the land when Israel were in diaspora. They created a state of Israel and refused Palestinian to have their own separate state of Palestine. What an Injustice !!! and criminality to humanity. Only reasonable and rational human beings should respond!!!
If hamas had any sense they would have known Netanyahu has no pity or love for them from time immemorial
Nobody is even buying their propaganda again
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
BATified2023:

It’s just like ipob or boko haram bombing a place in a neighboring country n they are all facing Nigeria as a whole

What u don’t know is that those people who know nothing about this case are used as collateral damage
Bokoharam is not in power in Nigeria. The best example is Taliban bombing a country and you will say its not Afghanistan.

The Hamas are the one in power in Gaza just like APC

1 Like

Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by sylve11: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Notice how all agbado miscreants support Hamas.

cool
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by candygist: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

Since they want to challenge the Gods anointed nation

Una no read Bible una go dey strike nation wey God say no nation can defeat them

I wish say Tinubu fit challenge Israel like he did with Niger

I wan check something

Na you and your family dem go first bomb grin grin grin
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by Akwamkpuruamu: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Metalsmith:

Stop talking what you don't know. For five good times The UN, US, UK have agreed for a 2 state solution but Palestinians bluntly refused. They want Israel out. Even when some of them sold their lands to Israelis in 1947-1949.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by eallstar: 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Strike them harder

Since they want to challenge the Gods anointed nation

Una no read Bible una go dey strike nation wey God say no nation can defeat them

I wish say Tinubu fit challenge Israel like he did with Niger

I wan check something
You think tinubu will suffer it if he challenge Israeli?
Its you citizen that will be bomb.
How many hamaz leader or Israeli prime minister killed while this war lasted?
Even during Biafra OJUKWU and his deputy were untouched including YAKUBU gowon and his deputy. Only innocent civilian will suffer it
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by kodab: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
God go punish all the people wey dey support Palestine, inshallah I'm a good Muslim but God go punish northern Nigeria Muslim inshallah stupid northern Nigeria Muslim
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by XTHRONE(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
motayoayinde:
HAMAS SHOWED IMAGES OF IDF THUGS KILLED.

WHERE ARE THE HAMAS FIGHTERS KILLED BY THE OVERHYPED ZIONISTS?

EVERYTIME THEY ARE DEALT WITH BY HAMAS, THEY RUN TO THE GAZA STRIP TO BOMB SLEEPING WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN THE NIGHT.

IT'S THE REASON HAMAS KEEPS GETTING STRONGER.

VICTORY FOR PALESTINE INSHA ALLAH

Go and join Hamas and be sending the videos of the idf thugs you kill
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by CondemnBattery(f): 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dead that your imagination.

Israel where the first occupant of that land before they migrated to Egypt cos of famine. Only for them to return and their lands have been taken over by those head slamming demons
nairalanda1:
Whatever you do , don't support a side in this war.

Both Israel and the Palestinians have right grievances. Israel was formed because for decades they were subject to racist persecution in all the countries they were dispersed in. Even then, most of them were not Zionists, or thinking of heading back to Palestine, until the events of 1933-45 finally convinced them

In the process, they chased out a lot of Palestinians from their land, and most of those people ended up in refugee camps. And they are still there, and they suffer a lot.

And don't use the argument that Israel used to live in that land. If we used that argument, by extension a lot of people living in many parts of the world would have to vacate their current land because they are not the original settlers. Not just Israel, African, European American , etc...would all have to go back home...since it isn't their land.

I've gone from backing Israel to being neutral. Both sides are evil, and both sides are wrong and both are also right. And yes, I am angry with Hamas, but Israel has bombed the Gaza strip for years, and thousands have died. Hamas, Hezbollah and co too have done their worset...which is why there are fences, and high security, and suffering in the Palestinian lands.

But at the end of the day, both Israel and Palestine have to come to an understanding. Both have to make compromises. Because all i see is the usual killing and killing and killing....and at the end nothing happens.

Maybe the world should just leave both sides to deal with each other, until they both recieve sense.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by LtChisom: 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
nairalanda1:
Whatever you do , don't support a side in this war.

Both Israel and the Palestinians have right grievances. Israel was formed because for decades they were subject to racist persecution in all the countries they were dispersed in. Even then, most of them were not Zionists, or thinking of heading back to Palestine, until the events of 1933-45 finally convinced them

In the process, they chased out a lot of Palestinians from their land, and most of those people ended up in refugee camps. And they are still there, and they suffer a lot.

I've gone from backing Israel to being neutral. Both sides are evil, and both sides are wrong and both are also right. And yes, I am angry with Hamas, but Israel has bombed the Gaza strip for years, and thousands have died. Hamas, Hezbollah and co too have done their worset...which is why there are fences, and high security, and suffering in the Palestinian lands.

But at the end of the day, both Israel and Palestine have to come to an understanding. Both have to make compromises. Because all i see is the usual killing and killing and killing....and at the end nothing happens.

Maybe the world should just leave both sides to deal with each other, until they both recieve sense.

TAA! be straightforward with your narrative. In your quoran, the one you claim to believe, these prophets,

Dzulkifli as (Ezekiel) ذو الكفل

Dawud as (David) داود

Sulaiman as (Soloman) سليمان

Ilyas as (Elijah) إلياس

Alyas’a as (Elisha) اليسع

Yunus as (Jonah) يونس

Zakaria as (Zachariah) زكريا

Yahya as (John) يحيى

Isa as (Jesus) عيسى

please where they living in Neptune or earth, if on earth where was their residence then and which geographical location was it?

IF You can't honourably answer this, then you are a hypocrite just like your fellow Islamic terrorists and Israel will show una siege.

Israel dey like buccaneers, NPNP.
Re: Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza by LtChisom: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
BATified2023:

SO when the army comes to raid the SE, why don't they enter the bush to find them instead na innocent buy standers them dey kill?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘Rain Bomb’ Hits Australia, Killing At Least 8 ( Pics, Video) / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party / IDF Blows Up Hamas Parliament Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.