Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern (4540 Views)

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer / Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by virginchaser(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2023
victorclean:
What do you expect. Cost of living is extremely high and many companies are downsizing.

Though is not enough reason to embrace prostitution but people have to survive.

Your comment in support of the menace is shameful and annoying seeing you in front page.

1 Like

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by victorclean(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2023
Am not supporting prostitution Mr muntura. Are you reading with your grandpa big googles?. Don't you see where I wrote that poverty is not enough reason to embrace prostitution?.

Will not be surprise if you are from oduduw republic with brainless skull.

virginchaser:

Your comment in support of the menace is shameful and annoying seeing you in front page.

2 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by YorubaPrince: 8:38am On Oct 11, 2023
ceejay80s:

Ultimate thunder fire u

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by virginchaser(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2023
victorclean:
Am not supporting prostitution Mr muntura. Are you reading with your grandpa big googles?. Don't you see where I wrote that poverty is not enough reason to embrace prostitution?.

Will not be surprise if you are from oduduw republic with brainless skull.

I can see you are bitter with yourself. I am a Nigerian and south east is like a second home. Anambra, Imo and Abia is my routes. I know you are hiding in one hole in Lasgidi or running errands for jugendaltester ist or fraulein in Germany. This life na one. Don't allow politicians kill you with depression.
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Lastmankc(m): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2023
Tallesty1:
Do you have a girlfriend?
I don't do girlfriend,but just Fuvck mate.

1 Like

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by victorclean(f): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Oga am not depressed. Am using nairaland as a game during my free period.

You just displayed the company you works for, just because of mere statements from me.

Bro nobi like that oooo. Everybody get wetin him dey doooo. Nairaland is for game and I never put my mind here cos money no dey come out here.

I only want you to think why seeds of some many fruits are hidden inside the fruit. Every human is like a fruit and the secret is the seed.

virginchaser:

I can see you are bitter with yourself. I am a Nigerian and south east is like a second home. Anambra, Imo and Abia is my routes. I know you are hiding in one hole in Lasgidi or running errands for jugendaltester ist or fraulein in Germany. This life na one. Don't allow politicians kill you with depression.

2 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by papyjaypaul: 11:57am On Oct 11, 2023
Lastmankc:
I fvuck one olosho last weekend,the olosho dey squirt.I love the way she roll her waist when I was pounding her.The girl is so wild in bed .I was surprised by Sunday when she received a call,she was calling the person honey throughout the duration of the call, and that she travelled for a very important assignment and she we be back by Monday.I blanched.So, I have been sleeping with someone fiancee or wife since weekend.Pls,guys always fear women.80% of naija girls are into runs.
80%of naija boys are sleeping with runs girls
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by ednut1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
I went to watch a movie at Novare mall when i enter Nigeria in November. I was shocked that olosho numbering over 100 were roaming around 🤮🤮

3 Likes

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Gerrard59(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2023
I have outlined it here: https://www.nairaland.com/7684230/how-reduce-hook-ups-nigeria

Hookup aka prostitution, cannot be stopped, but it can be reduced drastically if a country becomes prosperous. Sex is cheap in Nigeria largely because most women have nothing economically to do. Even in traditional societies where women stay at home and care for the household, prostitution is not as brazen as it is in most poor countries. And even if brazen, it is not cheap. Is it not the reason our senior bros who japa'd to the UK and Canada started lamenting and warning other bros to knack o before relocating? Where I stay in Japan (not Tokyo), short time is 5000Yen for an hour, which is roughly $50. This excludes hotel fee which can hit around the same figure. So, one has spent about $100 equivalent just for one hour. How much be scholarship stipend plus part time work wages wey man go dey spend $100 for sixty minutes just to put the head inside? shocked

In Singapore, it even gets more expensive (minimum is S$100), yet Chinese men dey pay steady. As long as there is a demand, supply is constant. The supply is monopolistic in this case as no other gender can out-compete them. Testosterone is there to always fuel the demand.

So, free my baddies. Na fvck dem fvck, dem no kill person.
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Swiftgrp: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
TOPCRUISE:

https://punchng.com/concerns-as-commercial-sex-workers-invade-lagos-malls-lure-men/
That's a serious breach in the
internal security of those malls by the girls and their male clients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Trustmea: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
BigYash:
E no easy for anybody for d country again o.. Most of those girls get school fees to pay for their kids,cux many are single moms. Them go pay house rent,them go pay bills,settle papa ,mama and siblings. Them go do yash ,buy wears and stuffs. Na 50k salary wan do all that? The country is messed up,and the government keep intimidating people. Even when they try to hustle legitimately, government policies will still cripple the bizness. This is why olosho bizness will keep increasing... Even underage these days dey do hookup..
I saw a small girl of about 14yrs old the other day begging to follow me enter house for any amount, I was stupified how a small girl of that age will endulge in that act. Na wa oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by BigYash: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Trustmea:

I saw a small girl of about 14yrs old the other day begging to follow me enter house for any amount, I was stupified how a small girl of that age will endulge in that act. Na wa oh
You can imagine..
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Unrated900(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Percentage of the women runing oloshos

Igbo women:-45%
Benin women and Edo women-:35%
Benue women:-15%
Yoruba ladies and Hausa Fulani ladies:-5%
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by AfroBeatDiary: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Newfoundlove:
Normal

The day I carry one girl from waterview in Ilorin

She peed on my bed

🥴

Your prick gree stand?
Re: High Invasion On Lagos Malls By Commercial Sex Workers Luring Men Causes Concern by Newfoundlove: 1:37am On Oct 15, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:

Your prick gree stand?

Na after every every nah

shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor And His Wife Stole My Phone And Are Forcing Me To Pay. / OTUKPO Robbery: Two Robbers Killed, 4 Others Arrested Alive / See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.