Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life (66286 Views)

Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. / Is It Now A Bad Thing If You're Not A Yahoo Guy? / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by RichAbujaGuy: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Betting should be for Rich people

Staking 1m on Mancity to win Wolverhampton and dey get around 1.5m

Not staking 100naira on 40 teams to win 2.5m wey go still cut like say no tommor

I respectfully disagree. Betting should remain in the domain of lazy suckers.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by TalkingBird: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
It's greed.

Propelled by greed

Sustained by greed

Destroyed by greed

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Kemetals: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
i say no to Bet 9ja
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by thegooddieyoung: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rich or poor, you will still lose . Believe me, I have been there before.

BigDawsNet:

Not staking 100naira on 40 teams to win 2.5m wey go still cut like say no tommor

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by thegooddieyoung: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
You will gradually but surely slide into addiction.... them no dey tell person

mexioni:
I disagree, i only believe one MUST bet responsibly.

For instance if you earn 500k and place bet in total of over 400k you must be a mad person.

If you earn 100k and place any random bets of N500 or 1k i think it is not bad considering what you intend to gain, it's like forex you must have a limit you want to trade with and ensure you don't exceed it.

Addiction is where the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by uuzba(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Well, James Bond is always gambling (betting) in all the card games he plays.
He is sha under control of his game and his employers pay him very well anyway.
He doesn't depend on the betting money for survival.

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
Rich or poor, you will still lose . Believe me, I have been there before.

But the chances of wining 1.5m single mancity game is higher than playing 40games on one ticket

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

Nah... betting start in the era of poker card games... and it's still a thing till today... na rich man get ham 😁
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yoighaman:

Dey play, E go shock you say na dat day Wolves go beat Man City 1-0; G/G you nor go see, Over2.5 you nor go smell am, even 0ver1.5 sef nor come....You go wan get heart attack.

Right now is a very bad time to play mancity as rodri is not available.. also Debryuna...

When dey are back... to put 3m self go sure
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by uuzba(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

James Bond is always betting whenever he plays his card games.
But he doesn't depend on the betting for his survival.
He specifically goes to bet so he can spy on people, study his enemies and enjoy the environment for the evening.
He doesn't get addicted or waste time there.
Just touch and go.

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
DARLINGTON869:

If care is not taken, it can even wreck the rich ones

Riches with 100m networth won't get wreck if they maintain single sure game wit 1m

Mancity to win Bournemouth
Or
Madrid to win levante
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Quebec91:
cheesy

You don know now, so don't play it again until you become wealthy πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Kaii, you just remember me my past cheesy cheesy 200 for 40 games. Ov 0.5. At then nothing come out grin

Hope you don't play again sha
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
bestmutiu2019:

Wolve beat man city this season your 1Milli don go be that

Mancity use star dat dey? πŸ€”
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Fatbam005: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

This same wolves best mancity.one million gone
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by RichAbujaGuy: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
uuzba:

James Bond creator whom they say was a British MI5 or MI6 agent lived a fast life of 56 years.

Ian Lancaster Fleming

Born: May 28, 1908, Green Street, London, United Kingdom
Died: August 12, 1964, Canterbury, United Kingdom
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ajalalomo:

Don’t twist it. Rich or poor, betting is not a good thing to venture into. It will suck man to his bone.

Dem no dey tell person
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Boldideas: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chijeep:
Betting is a career destroyer, take it or leave it.
IVE NEVER SEEN A GAMBLER THAT NEVER GO BROKE.
Most of them even uses there last card which is meant for feeding to play bet.

If you're a victim of betting try all your best to vindicate yourself from that habit.
Betting sucks success just as termites eat Woods(you won't know it until its finished destroying you)
It'll surely come back to hurt you

SAY NO TO BET

Someone i know played with N45,000 one weekend like that, and to my amazement he won N375,000 from one nonsense spin and win like that on bet Naija, and he was tryna win more, according to him he understands the mathematics behind the game. Ol boy, he lost everything πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Fatbam005:
This same wolves best mancity.one million gone

Mancity no need dat match na
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by millionboi2: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
DCmaverick:
Op dix ur thread jus weak me, i jus comot for gamble hall nw where i go play #500 to win #1,800.
i jus de pry mak e com den i go stop dix stuff entirely.
if i talk wetin gamble don do me eh
just forget your lost, is that simple.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BigDawsNet: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
uuzba:

People don't understand the genesis of betting...

Mrhn it's for the wealthy and rich people who have enough money to trow around...

Person with bsc in sapa playing bet will need lots of lucky to win good money
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by millionboi2: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
Mideh95:

Gambling as ruined me. It’s as if I was meant to see this post today because not too long ago I lost 800,000 naira playing crash on betking. Feeling extremely suicidal. I’m tired. I don’t know why I can’t control myself. I’m homeless because of gambling sold my ps5 last week and lost everything gambling. I really wish I could just kill myself right now instead of this feeling of shame
don't kill yourself rather kill the urge to bet, you can, just say good bye to your lost and re strategize.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by occfx: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chijeep:
Betting is a career destroyer, take it or leave it.
IVE NEVER SEEN A GAMBLER THAT NEVER GO BROKE.
Most of them even uses there last card which is meant for feeding to play bet.

If you're a victim of betting try all your best to vindicate yourself from that habit.
Betting sucks success just as termites eat Woods(you won't know it until its finished destroying you)
It'll surely come back to hurt you

SAY NO TO BET

You know why you say this, those who succeeded with bet will not come out and broadcast it. The same way drug dealers cannot come out and boast with it. Bro, life is gambling but those who gamble responsibly, succeeds after much failure.

5 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Gandrova: 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gambling is meant for big boys not 5k last in my account guys.

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Lekan239(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

u go learn by force
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by occfx: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
OKUCHI11:
our present youth empowerment... just leave am there ooo

Something that gives men hope
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by occfx: 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Manna4Gurls:
Make una rest

What would you tell someone that carries 0l0sh0 from Monday to Sunday and pay them 200k each night? What is that?

Everybody is free to talk, you all are here talking trash.... Those that it changed they lives why are you not saying nothing about it? What is life without losing? No matter how careful u seem to be, you must lose.

Thank you bros
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by jclassiq(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Too late cry
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Pauliaette(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
This is one million advice, take it or leave it.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Pauliaette(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Gambling grin grin grin

I rather use my money to eat Ofe Nsala and Guinness stout.

You will never win at the end of the day. Gambling must wreck you!

Ofe nsala hmmmm Igbo delicacy, I'm gonna deal with it one day.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Lildav07: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
DCmaverick:
Op dix ur thread jus weak me, i jus comot for gamble hall nw where i go play #500 to win #1,800.
i jus de pry mak e com den i go stop dix stuff entirely.
if i talk wetin gamble don do me eh

De play!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.