Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life (66277 Views)

Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. / Is It Now A Bad Thing If You're Not A Yahoo Guy? / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by lusid: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
what's the correlation with what I said to prostitute?
a wise man once said to me, show me a gambler and I will show you a customer of rungals. Don't play dumb with me. You use your winnings to patronise harlots
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by BornAgainCow: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:

This is the best way ever to bet

Accumulators are a big NO for anyone who is serious about betting. The chances of profits diminish with each game you add to your ticket. You can win but only by luck. No skill involved. It’s like playing the lottery.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by maisauki: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
haybhi1:
The thing be say this life no just get formula, na to just find wetin dey work for pezin, make pezin stick to am.

Three weeks ago, a guy I know of won 15 millionaire by staking a game of just N300. With 1000, that 15M could've even tripled. At that moment, I really wished I was a gambler. Imagine the turn around that'll follow that. There ade other stories out there too.

I think the key in life is just to never go overboard and always playing safe. Otherwise, life no get formula jare. Like if you dey gamble, always use your brain. Only 10% of your net finance. If you're not one, do something else to improve your life, but within limits. Because even careless businesses have ruined wealthy people.

With carefulness, no one ever loses. Ire o.

Patience, brotherly πŸ«‚
Just give that guy two to three years and see whether he's still a millionaire

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chijeep:
Betting is a career destroyer, take it or leave it.
IVE NEVER SEEN A GAMBLER THAT NEVER GO BROKE.
Most of them even uses there last card which is meant for feeding to play bet.

If you're a victim of betting try all your best to vindicate yourself from that habit.
Betting sucks success just as termites eat Woods(you won't know it until its finished destroying you)
It'll surely come back to hurt you

SAY NO TO BET

That's why I won't advise anyone looking for any online hustle to engage in to choose sports betting.

This because Sports betting is not child's play.

It is serious statistics and calculations mixed with lots and lots of luck in your final prediction.

Sports betting is not a business for the faint-hearted or for those who are afraid to take huge risks... or any risk at all.

With that said, I can comfortably tell anyone who cares to listen, that sports betting still remains the easiest and cheapest online business out there, that practically anyone who wishes to, can engage in.

All you need is your sound knowledge of the teams you are putting your money on, sound knowledge of the sports you are punting on, plus lots and lots of good luck.

I am all for sports betting... until the end of time!

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by sacajawea: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
cjudy:
Tell that to one Almiron in this forum
Naso him betting heavy??
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Microwhy: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chijeep:
Betting is a career destroyer, take it or leave it.
IVE NEVER SEEN A GAMBLER THAT NEVER GO BROKE.
Most of them even uses there last card which is meant for feeding to play bet.

If you're a victim of betting try all your best to vindicate yourself from that habit.
Betting sucks success just as termites eat Woods(you won't know it until its finished destroying you)
It'll surely come back to hurt you

SAY NO TO BET
You guys mustn't agree with Islam before adopting some of its teachings...
Islam openly forbid betting.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Eryk007(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Betting should be for Rich people

Staking 1m on Mancity to win Wolverhampton and dey get around 1.5m

Not staking 100naira on 40 teams to win 2.5m wey go still cut like say no tommor
This is pure facts it is almost impossible to predict the outcome of 40 matches if you play all players to wear boot one werey go come bare foot

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by TemmywhiteJ(m): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Betting law should be reviewed! Say it loud! they should be invited for questionnaires simple …
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Shila23: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
You're sort of right.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Connected1: 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
lusid:
a wise man once said to me, show me a gambler and I will show you a customer of rungals. Don't play dumb with me. You use your winnings to patronise harlots
Very True.

My friend won some money yesterday and called his regular harlot. πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by tefund(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
bluefilm:

That's why I won't advise anyone looking for any online hustle to engage in to choose sports betting.

This because Sports betting is not child's play.

It is serious statistics and calculations mixed with lots and lots of luck in your final prediction.

Sports betting is not a business for the faint-hearted or for those who are afraid to take huge risks... or any risk at all.

With that said, I can comfortably tell anyone who cares to listen, that sports betting still remains the easiest and cheapest online business out there, that practically anyone who wishes to, can engage in.

All you need is your sound knowledge of the teams you are putting your money on, sound knowledge of the sports you are punting on, plus lots and lots of good luck.

I am all for sports betting... until the end of time!
Yeso!Sport betting is the easiest pathway to internet millions if one get it right.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Zealag(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
How do Mayor of Ekiti does his magic na
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by membranus: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
berrystunn:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Kenny Rogers?
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Atolu01: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Surprised it's not "woman". Delusional lots.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by UnemployedGradu: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
lusid:
I don't have time for chitchats and trivial talks. You are among the frivolities.

2 Likes

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Chijeep(m): 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Microwhy:

You guys mustn't agree with Islam before adopting some of its teachings...
Islam openly forbid betting.
Christianity also forbid betting. Even almost all religion does not accept casting lots, so which one is Islam here now
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Microwhy: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chijeep:

Christianity also forbid betting. Even almost all religion does not accept casting lots, so which one is Islam here now
Muslims take it to heart than Christians.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by 8stargeneral: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chijeep:

Seriously it's like there's a devil behind that thing
devil incarnate oh grin

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by 8stargeneral: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Blake755:
It started with first winning cheesy cheesy angry
with that first wining...they will be giving you much hope... grin

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by snipernigga(m): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
grin grin grin need I say more
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Oceanjagaban: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Home win over 2.5 ...

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Chijeep(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Microwhy:

Muslims take it to heart than Christians.
Are you for real
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by 8stargeneral: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
olisefom:
Best way to avoid it is never to learn about it.
I avoid it like shit ....I don't even know how to play it...must of my friends think I do play game...they will say guy just look this game I play 5 odd...I will just laugh inside my mind and say OK grin
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by bjtinz: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
olisefom:
Best way to avoid it is never to learn about it.

On marble πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by 8stargeneral: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
I avoid it like shit...I don't even know how to play it
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Blake755: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
8stargeneral:
with that first wining...they will be giving you much hope... grin
Yes and when you start losing you will be trying to recope back but u will keep losing wotowoto grin cheesy
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by 8stargeneral: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Blake755:

Yes and when you start losing you will be trying to recope back but u will keep losing wotowoto grin cheesy
grin grin...losing at a point that you won't even share it to anybody again...you will be dying silent
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by olisefom: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
8stargeneral:
I avoid it like shit ....I don't even know how to play it...must of my friends think I do play game...they will say guy just look this game I play 5 odd...I will just laugh inside my mind and say OK grin

Offcourse! I am most grateful for never yielding to even know. A colleague ones sat me down for a forceful "training " but because he wasnt better financially...you can guess.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Eloquency001: 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
SensualMan:
Avoid yoruba people if u want to succeed in life.

Avoid yoruba people if you want to succeed in life I repeat again!

But love migrating to Yoruba lands in droves, even to Yoruba states hinterland.
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by cjudy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
sacajawea:

Naso him betting heavy??
Yes oooo
Chronic gambler
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by samuel9000: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Truth.....it affects my life
Re: Please Avoid This Thing If You Want To Succeed In Life by Zealag(m): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=wittywriter post=126339228]Shoutout to all risk takers that do so responsibly.

It's more of intuitive selection and not magic.

Wittyness.[/quote
You win some,you loose some.the fact that you leave ur home every morning and step outta ur door is a huge risk you taken,even the life you live everyday is a risk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

To Become A 2nd Lieutenant In Nigerian Army. Benefits / Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.