Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

"Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father (1789 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Seyi Shay Trailed By Pregnancy Rumor As She Resets Her Instagram Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by femijamz: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
kkins25:

tell us more...
yes her father is a pastor in redeem Christian they have a shop in ikorodu. Anybody that's use to ikorodu very well will know there shop at ojubode. The name of that shop is majel global, you see that girl's father he is a devil on his own, I know right from beginning God wants to use the girl to suffer Dem in there family. Her father have seized her Android phone several times, but the is a stubborn type. Everything about her is a man. She loves men like kilode

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
femijamz:
■ yes her father is a pastor in redeem Christian they have a shop in ikorodu. Anybody that's use to ikorodu very well will know there shop at ojubode. The name of that shop is majel global, you see that girl's father he is a devil on his own, I know right from beginning God wants to use the girl to suffer Dem in there family. Her father have seized her Android phone several times, but the is a stubborn type. Everything about her is a man. She loves men like kilode.
Please leave God and His mention out of this and every bullsheet! undecided

The problem here is her parents, from that video are clearly emotionally abusive to her so I would not be shocked if she ends up having daddy issues. Anyways, whether the girl loves men or not is not your problem really since it is her body and her life, and the video was not made for you to cast judgment on that. undecided
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by DyshApp: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
kkins25:

tell us more...

Indeed tell us more😎🍿🎥
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by DyshApp: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
femijamz:
yes her father is a pastor in redeem Christian they have a shop in ikorodu. Anybody that's use to ikorodu very well will know there shop at ojubode. The name of that shop is majel global, you see that girl's father he is a devil on his own, I know right from beginning God wants to use the girl to suffer Dem in there family. Her father have seized her Android phone several times, but the is a stubborn type. Everything about her is a man. She loves men like kilode

Ah😦 why is it always the pastors🙄
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by femijamz: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2023
DyshApp:

Ah😦 why is it always the pastors🙄
this so call pastor is a devil. It's a painful thing is a pastor in reedem church. And he's a greatest lier of the universe

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by femijamz: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please leave God and His mention out of this and every bullsheet! undecided

The problem here is her parents, from that video are clearly emotionally abusive to her so I would not be shocked if she ends up having daddy issues. Anyways, whether the girl loves men or not is not your problem really since it is her body and her life, and the video was not made for you to cast judgment on that. undecided
I understand what you are saying. But the girl father is evil. And it always shows his evil attitude to everyone despite being a pastor

1 Like

Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by kkins25(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
femijamz:
this so call pastor is a devil. It's a painful thing is a pastor in reedem church. And he's a greatest lier of the universe
Of course, no surprise there. All pastors lie.
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by Therock5555(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Have you given it a thought that the motive could be exposing her parents verbal abuse?

I see a girl emotionally damaged looking for an outlet. Right or wrong is not for me to judge

What's stopping her to fend for herself since life's that easy.

As she expose her parents finish, wouldn't she rely on them for her daily existence? What has she gained now.

No be everything them dey post online, but since y'all have the same mindset, ride along
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by DyshApp: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
femijamz:
yes her father is a pastor in redeem Christian they have a shop in ikorodu. Anybody that's use to ikorodu very well will know there shop at ojubode. The name of that shop is majel global, you see that girl's father he is a devil on his own, I know right from beginning God wants to use the girl to suffer Dem in there family. Her father have seized her Android phone several times, but the is a stubborn type. Everything about her is a man. She loves men like kilode.

Wow just wow
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
femijamz:
■ I understand what you are saying. But the girl father is evil. And it always shows his evil attitude to everyone despite being a pastor
The gal's father is the one you have beat with, so focus on him. undecided

The gal is simply revealing here how toxic her parents can be towards her too. If anything, she should have your pity instead. undecided
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by femijamz: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The gal's father is the one you have beat with, so focus on him. undecided

The gal is simply revealing here how toxic her parents can be towards her too. If anything, she should have your pity instead. undecided
you see that girl father is a pastor in reedem, he's the most wickedest person have ever seen. He's just too wicked, I know every bad thing he has done to people, his children will surely face the consequences
Re: "Pretty Yoruba Girl" Trailed And Blasted For Requesting Iphone 8 From Her Father by femijamz: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
kkins25:

Of course, no surprise there. All pastors lie.
this one na grade one. His shop is in ikorodu. He's selling laptop. His shops name is majel global

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: See How Pastor Enenche Caught Lady Giving Fake Testimony In His Church / Hollwood Green Mile Star,michael Clarke Duncan Dies At 54 / Full Picture Of Tonto Dikeh's Back Tatoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.