Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) (81489 Views)

Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / Thousands March For Gaza In Washington, DC (Video, Photos) / Israel Approves Temporary Ceasefire In Gaza In Exchange For Hostages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Fuckyoumod: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Botragelad:
Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria. Noted!
Death dey hungry this one

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Denver88: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Botragelad:
Have a gander at the photos I'll be posting here. They are the result of Israel bombing in the past few hours. I'll also post more info. Enjoy!
Both nations are terrorist like
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
Very soon they will start shouting that Israel is murdering innocent people.
How do you behead children and think you are innocent

Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Pootle: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:

Tell Israel to stop kidnaping Palestine children and people, Israel is the aggressor here...

We've been here watching Israel doing that every other day, you occupy the little land that remain for Palestine after collecting all their land, do you expect them to clap for you for killing and occupying their land??

Nothing concern me with Islam, the Palestine have the right to live just like Israel too.. It's double standard to support what Israel is doing to Palestine but cry holocaust when it's done to Jews...

We're not fools here, it's great injustice and robbery... :

so because they take your land does that justify the fact to encroach on innocent ppl killing babes, pls try read FOR JERUSALEM by teddy koleck you get a better understanding of Palestine.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by olabodejinad: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
so far Muslims are dying we are super happy grin

E ma gbo omo irankiran, as long as Muslims die, you are happy. And they say Muslims are the ones with problems. Me as a Muslim can never wish my Christians brothers dead, and an animal like you will be claiming to be better than me just cause I'm a Muslim? The zoo is too civilised for the likes of yourself.
I still reiterate that people are the problems ,not religions cos my alfa never taught me that you have the right to take anyone's life

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Israel is nothing without US, UK France and Co always fighting for her...

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh

But your useless country can't defend similar ragtag terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
50:30 .0 freak fredy will be set loose , its time to feed the demons

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Bliss52: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
cheesy

Two stupid country killing civilian over land without resources
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by paskal16: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Dem go feel it
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Israeli terrorists are cowards, they can't face even face hamas even with backing from their devilish brother amerika, they have started killing infants and women in gaza now
cry more...

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Georgejeez: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

A ragtag Hamas with nothing but homemade drone made the so called IDF soldiers useless, so this is what they can resort to??..

Bombing of civilian house when Hamas are still living with their drones intact? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Till October 7, I never thought Israel would've been dragging best army with ragtag Hamas... shocked

Provide Hamas with half of those Israel weapon and watch them turn Israel to a nobody... grin grin

Smh

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Well done , na so Una ginger Ukraine enter Russia hand , till today dem still bend hold wall deh collect doggy wotowoto.

Una don de ginger Hamas enter Israel and USA hand , na dem go continue to hear hwiiinnn...

This life , who pass you don pass you ,, Lion de sick, no mean say Goat go get heart go pay am courtesy visit.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Charly68: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Israel has replied Hamas in the best language they could understand.. their reaction is simply telling the terrorists that nobody has the monopoly of violence...in the next ten to twenty years,the people will be busy rebuilding their destroyed properties..this is what you see when you habour evil around you..This is the way i expected Nigerian soldiers to treat Boko haram elements and kidnappers..By now the nonsense would have ended

6 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by GlobeTrotter2: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:
very good question!!! What did the children do? Now you threaten to kill innocent civilians who were dancing in a party for peace... and broadcast it live..

How else do you define terrorist?

5 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Tumbuleke: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

Smh

The same hypocritical attitude is what is making Palestine suffer this, unfortunately this will continue for eternity as far as it is the ultimate aim of the Muslim or Palestinian to annihilate Isreal.

Any sane Nigerian with brain cells, and in tune with how Fulani herdsmen, Islamic jihadist have completely turn the Christians in the middle belt of Nigeria to lab rats, and the entitlement mentality of pouncing on anyone that dare touch their cattles for grazing on their farmlands…Any sane person will understand that the free Palestinian cries is because the terrorists have met a stronger and more brutal force in Israel.

Boko haram massacred Christians with restless abandon until they were fed up with the killing, a lady was burnt to death in Sokoto over a WhatsApp group chat that was perceived anti Islam, there was no single condemnation from Islamic clerics, so why will any sane person feel remorseful over people that are hell bend on wiping Jews or Isreal from the human race.

8 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by victorclean(f): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Israel will never hear. So bad that they attack you in disguise and in secret. When you want to revenge,you informed them that you are coming.

A child of a terrorist (new born, infant, school child, adolescents, man, woman , wife), are all terrorists. Should be butchered for peace to reign.

Validated:
Israel should bulldoze all those standing structures. Let the place revert to desert that it was. Nonesense killers of infants do not deserve to live. They should join their cousins in Lebanon and Syria.

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Fulaniguy01: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2023
misreal:

so the people Israel killed in Gaza are not innocent abi ?

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by ispreloaded(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

Smh
u are still sleeping... If Israel want to wipe them totally they will simply use their higher grade weapons ... Thou the war should end... Both side are losing lifes

1 Like

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
If Islam claim to be a religion of peace why are they slaughtering innocent people?Why do they shout "Allah arkab"before they use knife to slice someone 's throat that does not offend them or even use gun to shot at him without any provocation caused by their victim?
Why do they use their cattle to eat someone's crop and when the owner ask question they slice his throat?Why do they kidnap for ransom as a religion of peace?
And Israel is now a Christian country abi
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Mosba: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
They are on the mission to erase Palestine from the surface of earth.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Mosh1: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Aremwayne:
so far Muslims are dying we are super happy grin
There is nothing to be happy about. Everyone would die including you, now or any other time. Your Israel are busy destroying houses and killing harmless civilian instead of Hamas. Give Hamas half of what western countries are giving Israel, then we will know who is the coward.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by MrAgbako: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2023
phorget:
Small slap wey Hamas give Isreal dem don take am collect bomb...😁😁😁
Hamas didn't do small slap. Over 5k missiles they sent into Israel is no joke. If they all hit isreal will be in ruins

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by NAC1666: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Botragelad:
Have a gander at the photos I'll be posting here. They are the result of Israel bombing in the past few hours. I'll also post more info. Enjoy!
Isreal have not started. What Russia is doing in Ukraine is a child's play compare to what Isreal is planning for Gaza. What Joshua could not finish in Joshua 13:1-32
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by mejetov422: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Show us jerusalem
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Asuqworld: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Israeli terrorists are cowards, they can't face even face hamas even with backing from their devilish brother amerika, they have started killing infants and women in gaza now

Say cheers
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel

Fvck GAZA

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Finestgurlie(f): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:
cheesy

Two stupid country killing civilian over land without resources
e pain you ooo
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2023
Killing both Christian and Muslim while Nigerian Christians are in support of Muslims.
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2023
Both Israel and Gaza are Devels den!

Israel never wanted peace too.

We have millions of innocent people of Gaza too

I wish this war is Nigeria and South Africa or Egypt
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Rahkman: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2023
Nothing consign me I just hope they release call of duty... battle of gaza or gaza warfare or invasion of gaza for us wey be gamers
Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Southwestidiot: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2023
BentizilL0:
Coward act... πŸ’―

Smh
no one is innocent in Palestine, hamas is in charge of their government. The people killed in Israel are mainly civilians, why are you crying when Israel return the same wickedness shown to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2023
phorget:
Small slap wey Hamas give Isreal dem don take am collect bomb...😁😁😁

It's not a small slap ooo... 1600 Israelis killed, about 100 babies decapitated and about 100 kidnapped...

They are even sending rockets into Israel daily, if not for Iron Dome defense that intercepts those rockets, Israel would've been in ruins.

3 Likes

Re: Gaza In Ruin, Flattened (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2023
For those who don't understand Isreal's manner of warfare in Gaza. Gaza is the most densely populated area in the world. There are no motor-able spaces between buildings which makes it impossible for the Israeli army to effect a ground attack. That would be a suicide mission as most of these buildings harbors spies and snippers. This technique is to run aground as many structures as possible thereby giving vehicular access to tanks and trucks for a final ground attack on Gaza. These rockets are not coming from Gaza city but in war, all is fair and just. Hamas should have read an article I read a long time ago "How to end a fight in 3 seconds " before their senseless assault on Israel.

Some key highlights from that article.

1. Be mindful rather than ambushing.

2. Strike the opponent's weak point not their soft target.

3. Deceive, not confront your opponents.

4. Always deliver the perfect punch and kick.

5. Lastly, never underestimate your opponent's rights and ability to deliver proportional aggression.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Iran Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded β€˜one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.