Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) (70303 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
No
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Georgejeez: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Will Smith ABI na Will Simp needs to come and learn the art of Husbandry from this distinguished Senator and Major General of Marriage affairs , Sen Ned Nwoko ..

Imagine me having half of Will's wealth yet simping for an old wrinkled ugly duckling like Jada , even slapping a brethren in public for that thing .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by ahnie: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by bewla(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:
A man that has work hard and rich should live large and have multiple Beautiful and loyal women around him.
Nothing like loyal

Only follow chop money WIFES

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Konjiboii: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Regina go de for house de crrryyy, de roll for ground 😝

Dem dey wyne you, na only broke ass people dey reason am like that. I can tell you for free everyone within this man circle is doing well. You think e easy to convince a foreign woman to remain in a polygamous house? If you like no find money to live your life to the fullest.

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Dontblink: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2023
Just have money in this life, you would do wonders.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by advanceDNA: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:
I know Regina Daniel's birthday is sometime in October so I googled it and saw it was yesterday Oct 10 yet the streets of social media was silent? Now it's her co-wife that is taking her place at outings with Oga Ned. I hope all is well with her

Monitoring spirit pro max... I carry yansh for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Nature33: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
money power.
local baboon flirting with a beautiful white girl.
what money can't do 4 luv doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Jangbajantis: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:
I know Regina Daniel's birthday is sometime in October so I googled it and saw it was yesterday Oct 10 yet the streets of social media was silent? Now it's her co-wife that is taking her place at outings with Oga Ned. I hope all is well with her
Presentability.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Other than money, wetin wan make beautiful women dey hang around one less than average-looking man??!...

In all thy getting, get paid and made. Let no one deceive you or tell you otherwise. cool

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Memphis357(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Damn!!
Ned Nwoko is one extremely ugh-lee looking muthafucka!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.

What is it about Ned Nwoko that shows exposure ?

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by opparadise: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
He's rich nau.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by armyofone(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Nothing lasts forever, people took the back seat and went through some emotional and psychological trauma for her to reign and occupy. So, she should feel the heat in the kitchen too.
She was a student at Igbinedion University, Ned entered her head, she started misbehaving until she was expelled. She should have been on final year now or finished schooling. She will soon realize that her only achievement is getting married to Ned just like Chioma.

Nothing should ever make you throw opportunity to earn a degree away. If I were her, I will enroll again and get a lucrative degree.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by trevorhorace(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2023

Beauty and the Beast
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by armyofone(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Georgejeez:
Will Smith ABI na Will Simp needs to come and learn the art of Husbandry from this distinguished Senator and Major General of Marriage affairs , Sen Ned Nwoko ..

Imagine me having half of Will's wealth yet simping for an old wrinkled ugly duckling like Jada , even slapping a brethren in public for that thing .

Jada is a fine lady! Nothing ugly about her.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.

But are you okay with educated men and women practicing gay, lesbian, single parenting, feminism, multiple marriages in the name of divorce ??

Abeg free the man

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
So this is how regeenah don dey expire dey go

Like play like play she's beginning to depreciate.

Am sure her p***y will have skyrocketed to the age and shape of a 45 year old lady.

Pardon my swahili.. I mean french

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
AS E BE SO NA FOR REGINA TO GO DO ANOTHER KEYAMATTA OOOOO CAUSE THE ONE WEY SHE DO DON EXPIRE OOOOO

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
Oga wats wrong with polygamy?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by dododawa1: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Life Na turn by turn

Know this
And have rest of

Mind

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by seguno2: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:

Everything for this life na turn by turn, no be only Emilokan APC shege presidency.

Regina has had her own time to shine, and now it’s the turn of the Moroccan woman.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pa Nwoko. Every young man aspires to be like him. An entrepreneur, a leader, lover of the common citizens and greatness personified. May continue to bless Pa Nwoko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by abobote: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
This man is definition of confuse. See him head like Kilishi wen no dry well.
What makes him confused. Why are you so pained ?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by seguno2: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
CJStarz:
He didn't appear happy here but he's always happy and smiling whenever he's with Regina. Why?

Imagination is a powerful tool.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by kay29000(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:

I also wondered why he was marrying multiple wives, I got my answer in one interview last year where he said he wants to add to population growth rate of the South, cos the North use population as power.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Okay
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Musaspp(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Who says She dey do her own parole... grin
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by treatise: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Senator Ned Nwoko and his beautiful 4th wife Laila at an event recently

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyLryF5p-D8/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9nH1kc-K0
Ned Nwoko should remember that na second journey to river Niger killed Mungo Park

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Whytelyon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
This man is definition of confuse. See him head like Kilishi wen no dry well.

hehehhehheh, different kpekus. Man is high on enjoyment.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by davidtemi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Very funny πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Matthew Ekeinde Flies Chinese Doctors - Omotola Shares Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.