Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) (70319 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Tabletuner(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Regina go de for house de crrryyy, de roll for ground 😝

You are so wicked
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Sholuwa241: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.

Why do u think that wen this block head of a people that call them self big men all in the name of politics are exposed and educated base on ur Wright up, they are people whit in gotten wealth I no blame them .
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Morbeta11(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
Ashawo man

Every story about Ned Nwoko must have wife attached to it....

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by omooba969(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.

Polygamy with reckless abandon? undecided

Are you actually referring to Ned's family - or have you got a problem with polygamy in general?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by etrange: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

I knew the first comment would be unnecessarily toxic. So because he married Regina, he shouldn't go out with the other wives? He's been going out with Regina and this one time you see him with another of his wives, it means Regina will be crying and rolling on the ground? And somehow, the thought of Regina crying made you so happy? Nawa o.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by tyinfinity: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Some unlucky men and women from poor marital background are envious of this man
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Nothing lasts forever, people took the back seat and went through some emotional and psychological trauma for her to reign and occupy. So, she should feel the heat in the kitchen too.
She was a student at Igbinedion University, Ned entered her head, she started misbehaving until she was expelled. She should have been on final year now or finished schooling. She will soon realize that her only achievement is getting married to Ned just like Chioma.
Regina is still young and can go back to school anytime, don't make it seem like school will make someone rich, if you don't know both Chioma and Regina are richer than your lectures in your University.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by AskNgige2: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
This man is definition of confuse. See him head like Kilishi wen no dry well.

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh..

Bros why u wan scatter my belle now?

Pls bro where are you from?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
Morbeta11:

Every story about Ned Nwoko must have wife attached to it....

Maybe you were still nursing mother's milk when Uncle Ned secured billions from the Paris Fund for Nigeria and his law firm.
Hit your NL archives search button before posting non-informed responses about ppl. wink
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
jrusky:
Regina, ndooh!!!

Regina brat you see wetin your useless mother caused you? After she have slept with this alien looking paedophile come carry you do trade by batter to go f u c k and marry same man wey don Kpekus you mama plenty plenty.

Ndooh little brat!!! Your eyes go clear las las.

Abeg madam Morrocan enjoy your husband biko, anyone wey go marry another woman husband her case is like a driver driven govt vehicle.
You be mumu oh, Regina wey dey enjoy herself and Ned money na him you dey insult?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Morbeta11(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
RichAbujaGuy:

Maybe you were still nursing mother's milk when Uncle Ned secured billions from the Paris Fund for Nigeria and his law firm.
Hit your NL archives search button before posting non-informed responses about ppl. wink
Lol....am aware how Ned made money....I wasn't talking about his money....besides am your elder.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:

What is wrong with polygamy? Pray tell?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Hezmatosky: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
What of emmanuella?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
tamdun:

What's wrong with that,is it a must that we adopt European culture?

I honestly tire. For me personally, i would not practice polygamy but I do not see anything wrong with it.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Spiff20(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Money is good. See how Ned and Adams, two ugly men got very beautiful wives for themselves and the wives say they are in love. Ned even has four and all four agreed to polygamy in the 21st century. Money is good again.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You be mumu oh, Regina wey dey enjoy herself and Ned money na him you dey insult?

Bullshit!!!
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by nothingzpoil: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
Ashawo man

Get rich as a man, e get why.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by ofwest47(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
For the Nigerian Senators money is not their problems but how to speed πŸ€” it.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by ofwest47(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
For the Nigerian Senators, money is not their problems but how to spend it.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
AskNgige2:

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh..

Bros why u wan scatter my belle now?

Pls bro where are you from?
No mind me jare, the man is really funny looking.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Jacksonwar099: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
How he take be Ashawo man, Abi he no get right to marry more than one wife?
Revolution2022:
Ashawo man
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
but it’s normal to have different sidechicks you’re abnormal
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Regina is still young and can go back to school anytime, don't make it seem like school will make someone rich, if you don't know both Chioma and Regina are richer than your lectures in your University.
Still young, still young, e go soon born 5. Kanu and Yobo married their wives as teenagers and they started schooling immediately even while giving birth to their children. Sade Okoya didn't stop either, she finished and took a key position in her husband's business. Schooling is best when your brain is still fresh. Anything after birth, na arrangee you go dry do to pass.
This one was in school already, she started misbehaving and daring people until she was expelled. The brother was also misbehaving but he has finished.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by loswhite(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
But it doesn't baffle you to see well exposed and educated women choosing him over other single eligible men.....lol. He deserves to get a 5th and 6th wife self

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Barrister900:
.....You sound so pained...πŸ™why?
Pained for what? Kanu, Yobo, Okoya's wives went to school after marriage, this one was on 1st year already.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
SirWisy:

How this story take enter her education. U that finished school...
Complete the statement
I can bet nobody in your lineage has ever been to a University. How many degrees does Ned have? Why is he acquiring them? She is roaming with Senators wives now, but a dropout. When she needs a Political appointment now, na to go forge one School for abroad certificate.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
abobote:

What makes him confused. Why are you so pained ?
Why are you crying?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Na you know! gringrin
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by jumper524(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Nothing lasts forever, people took the back seat and went through some emotional and psychological trauma for her to reign and occupy. So, she should feel the heat in the kitchen too.
She was a student at Igbinedion University, Ned entered her head, she started misbehaving until she was expelled. She should have been on final year now or finished schooling. She will soon realize that her only achievement is getting married to Ned just like Chioma.
getting married to med is a life time ambition many dream to achieve but never come close.
Give her some slacks.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
armyofone:

Nothing should ever make you throw opportunity to earn a degree away. If I were her, I will enroll again and get a lucrative degree.
After birth, na arrangee Education and Certificate somebody go dey pursue about. Why drop out at all following a successful and Educated person?
Kanu, Yobo and Okoya's wives didn't stop. She is in the midst of Senators wives now as a School cert holder.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Mosba: 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Just like Regina used up her own tenure, this one's tenure too go expire. Nwokolo is going to 10 wives.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by AbujaLagos: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
Ashawo man
I like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) / Video Of Mr. Ibu After Amputation / Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.