Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) (70372 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by BigBashiru: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Senator Ned Nwoko and his beautiful 4th wife Laila at an event recently

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyLryF5p-D8/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9nH1kc-K0

Real Nigger....I too like this man....
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:
I know Regina Daniel's birthday is sometime in October so I googled it and saw it was yesterday Oct 10 yet the streets of social media was silent? Now it's her co-wife that is taking her place at outings with Oga Ned. I hope all is well with her
Wetin concern you Dominique?

Haba! Fuel price no hike reach your side?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by luminouz(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.

see how you revealed your ignorance!!!

So to marry plenty women in Africa na sin because you dey educated?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Dottore: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.
Whats is wrong with polygamy?
Its an English hypocritical culture, not biblical and not African.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Exceed15: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Enjoy sef jare. Infact marry more cos that's all of them are after.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by highchief1: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

who made him distinguished?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by RushManni: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:
I know Regina Daniel's birthday is sometime in October so I googled it and saw it was yesterday Oct 10 yet the streets of social media was silent? Now it's her co-wife that is taking her place at outings with Oga Ned. I hope all is well with her

Lol ...... Are you surprised
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Deoboss(m): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:

Not in support of polygamy but Senator Ned Nwoko is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by macphilip: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
We4all:
So the white man educated you that polygamy is bad, but transgender, gay or same-sex marriage is acceptable?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by teekaymax: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Nothing lasts forever, people took the back seat and went through some emotional and psychological trauma for her to reign and occupy. So, she should feel the heat in the kitchen too.
She was a student at Igbinedion University, Ned entered her head, she started misbehaving until she was expelled. She should have been on final year now or finished schooling. She will soon realize that her only achievement is getting married to Ned just like Chioma.

Haaaa nairaland and Savage be like bread and butter,see how chioma jus collect stray bullet
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by eepeepook: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Regina is no longer the favourite? Lol. Infatuation get expiry date. Knowing Nigerian woman, she go rather die in unhappy wealthy marriage than face the world alone.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by BabaRamota1980: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

OP, im trying to see the beauty. Help me, show the beauty.

Nna, everything wey yellow na beauty to una, even if a black gorilla fine pass am.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Algold: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:
Regina was for political reason. Know this
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Regina go de for house de crrryyy, de roll for ground 😝
her bank akant dey smile grin ambitious lady.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by OLULAW: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Gold digger. Which woman would shag a male chimp? He should go and ask Oshiomole. The girl will jet out for good when she has starched enough funds into her foreign bank accounts. It's evidently not love but pecuniary gains.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by bjbjjo: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Adult pedophile
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by ozo13(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:
A man that has worked hard and rich should live large and have multiple Beautiful and loyal women around him.

Marrying just one woman would seem very selfish to me, because the percentage of men capable of marrying is way lower... Who will marry all these single girls everywhere loitering around.

A rich man has A LOT TO OFFER.
The only value they are bringing to the table is the beauty, which should be accompanied by commitment, loyalty and giving him peace of mind.

A rich man should never settle for less as well.
A NON-VIRGIN girl is less, used product and a leftover.
A rich man should control as many girls as he can.

Marry them
Plant your seeds in them
Take care of them
Spoil them silly with money BUT,
If any of them misbehave, he should throw her out with immediate effect.

Even as I never get money reach Ned, I CAN NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS.
AND IF I'M EVEN WITH A NON-VIRGIN GIRL, I CAN NEVER BE LOYAL TO HER.
YOU CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT MEN AND EXPECT TO ENJOY ME ALONE TO YOURSELF.
na so I see one single mum that day even bragging she can't be second wife to any man.I just dey laugh that day.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
Regina pusy don dey wide, he needs a tighter pussy
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by KingLion007(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Money speaks. With money you can bleep any damn fucking gal in this world. Just make money and be happy.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by KingLion007(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Senator in charge of Women Affairs.
All his Constituency Project funds will be spent on women.
Has always been spent on pussies.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by KingLion007(m): 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
This man is definition of confuse. See him head like Kilishi wen no dry well.
He's not confuse buh spending his constituency money on pussies.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by M0M0SHIKI: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Old fool
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by jclassiq(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ego bụ mma nwoke.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by fyneboi79(m): 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
UncleKoboko:
A man that has worked hard and rich should live large and have multiple Beautiful and loyal women around him.

Marrying just one woman would seem very selfish to me, because the percentage of men capable of marrying is way lower... Who will marry all these single girls everywhere loitering around.

A rich man has A LOT TO OFFER.
The only value they are bringing to the table is the beauty, which should be accompanied by commitment, loyalty and giving him peace of mind.

A rich man should never settle for less as well.
A NON-VIRGIN girl is less, used product and a leftover.
A rich man should control as many girls as he can.

Marry them
Plant your seeds in them
Take care of them
Spoil them silly with money BUT,
If any of them misbehave, he should throw her out with immediate effect.

Even as I never get money reach Ned, I CAN NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS.
AND IF I'M EVEN WITH A NON-VIRGIN GIRL, I CAN NEVER BE LOYAL TO HER.
YOU CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT MEN AND EXPECT TO ENJOY ME ALONE TO YOURSELF.
Seconded!!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by donmik: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Regina just come fool am na
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Sibbb: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
tyinfinity:
Some unlucky men and women from poor marital background are envious of this man
I am envious ; grin
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Funflipper: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
thrillionaire:
Hmmm.. I hope Regina has fleeced him enough and invested well in preparation for the inevitable..?
Or she must be ready to be loyal and allow the man do as he wants. Just say "yes sir!"

Inevitable ke. Regina is on a full lock down until Ned takes his last breath.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pennilessword1: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Money is Good
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Rinoxy: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:
Omo, that one no concern person. Na she put her head inside; she enjoyed the millions alone so e no concern us.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by blackgold2018(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
dominique:
all is well with her.

Don’t be jeolous and pretend as if you care. She is a thousand times better than you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) / Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly / Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.