Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) (70409 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Celebrate His Wife, Laila's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award / Ned Nwoko, His Daughters And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose In Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Tisham20(m): 12:43am On Oct 12, 2023
Ned na national cake
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by UncleKoboko: 1:33am On Oct 12, 2023
ozo13:
na so I see one single mum that day even bragging she can't be second wife to any man.I just dey laugh that day.
U for just tell na say na thunder go scatter her overused toto.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by ABJ4Real(m): 2:15am On Oct 12, 2023
Chairman, Senate Committee on Nigerian Virgins
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 3:43am On Oct 12, 2023
treatise:

Ned Nwoko should remember that na second journey to river Niger killed Mungo Park

This was unexpectedly funny. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Desusi: 4:02am On Oct 12, 2023
dominique:
I know Regina Daniel's birthday is sometime in October so I googled it and saw it was yesterday Oct 10 yet the streets of social media was silent? Now it's her co-wife that is taking her place at outings with Oga Ned. I hope all is well with her
Na the thing wey eyes dey look for,na him dey get.why the fuss? All is far from being well in a polygamy home brother!Learn lesson.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Desusi: 4:06am On Oct 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
A man that has worked hard and rich should live large and have multiple Beautiful and loyal women around him.

Marrying just one woman would seem very selfish to me, because the percentage of men capable of marrying is way lower... Who will marry all these single girls everywhere loitering around.

A rich man has A LOT TO OFFER.
The only value they are bringing to the table is the beauty, which should be accompanied by commitment, loyalty and giving him peace of mind.

A rich man should never settle for less as well.
A NON-VIRGIN girl is less, used product and a leftover.
A rich man should control as many girls as he can.

Marry them
Plant your seeds in them
Take care of them
Spoil them silly with money BUT,
If any of them misbehave, he should throw her out with immediate effect.

Even as I never get money reach Ned, I CAN NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS.
AND IF I'M EVEN WITH A NON-VIRGIN GIRL, I CAN NEVER BE LOYAL TO HER.
YOU CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT MEN AND EXPECT TO ENJOY ME ALONE TO YOURSELF.
Hmmmm,Nigeria with new doctrine! Well done sir.You go hear wennn!
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Still young, still young, e go soon born 5. Kanu and Yobo married their wives as teenagers and they started schooling immediately even while giving birth to their children. Sade Okoya didn't stop either, she finished and took a key position in her husband's business. Schooling is best when your brain is still fresh. Anything after birth, na arrangee you go dry do to pass.
This one was in school already, she started misbehaving and daring people until she was expelled. The brother was also misbehaving but he has finished.
Just stop hating and get something doing with your life, if she don't want to attend any school now, it's her choice. just let her be. I wonder why poor folks like you don't mind your business.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by ozo13(m): 5:51am On Oct 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

U for just tell na say na thunder go scatter her overused toto.
hahaha.I don mute am for my WhatsApp.i no dey like unnecessary drama from those self acclaimed Queens 👑

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:52am On Oct 12, 2023
dominique:
I know Regina Daniel's birthday is sometime in October so I googled it and saw it was yesterday Oct 10 yet the streets of social media was silent? Now it's her co-wife that is taking her place at outings with Oga Ned. I hope all is well with her
I believe she (Regina) is well in the know of what she signed up for. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by UncleKoboko: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2023
Desusi:

Hmmmm,Nigeria with new doctrine! Well done sir.You go hear wennn!
Na u go hear weennn
Many of your gender are delusional, greedy and very stupìd.
You will have a preference, standard and billshìts but will think a man is not supposed to have his own.
Your double standard and hypocrisy is out of this world.
Well, una know who una dey do rubbish with. A man like me will be a doom for any BASTARƊ woman that wants to misbehave.
I have my money, I have my things, I have the good looks and I'm still young. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE IF YOU SEPARATE OR DIVORCE FROM ME IN MARRIAGE, IN FACT, YOU'LL ONLY GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPLACE YOU WITH SOMEONE FAR BETTER, YOUNGER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL. I NEVER GO BACK...

SO, MISBEHAVE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by AskNgige2: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

No mind me jare, the man is really funny looking.
The man escape slowpoke

LMAO
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Chidozianu(m): 8:18am On Oct 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:
A man that has worked hard and rich should live large and have multiple Beautiful and loyal women around him.

Marrying just one woman would seem very selfish to me, because the percentage of men capable of marrying is way lower... Who will marry all these single girls everywhere loitering around.

The only value they are bringing to the table is the beauty, which should be accompanied by commitment, loyalty and giving him peace of mind.

Marry them
Plant your seeds in them
Take care of them

YOU CAN NOT HAVE MULTIPLE BODYCOUNT WITH DIFFERENT MEN AND EXPECT TO ENJOY ME ALONE TO YOURSELF.
A Non-virgin girl is like a leftover food seen by the roadside.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by emmyN(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2023
dominique:

Her place? Who made it so? They all have a place by his side as a distinguished polygamist.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by emmyN(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.

It baffles me how a civilized African man think there is something wrong with his culture.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Felaincarnated: 9:12am On Oct 12, 2023
Wat money cannot do more money wil do. Every outing different pussy😺
officialwdhtv:
Senator Ned Nwoko and his beautiful 4th wife Laila at an event recently

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyLryF5p-D8/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF9nH1kc-K0
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by millionboi2: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2023
Dikastan:
The rich make money,the poor talk about the rich
Even the rich talk about themselves
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by BlueAir: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2023
One thing I've learnt about women hypocrisy is that they're okay with polygamy once it comes so far as you make them comfortable. It's all hypocrisy until polygamy comes holding gold and silver in hand
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Kakamorufu(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2023
We4all:
It baffles me to see a well exposed and educated man practice polygamy with reckless abandon.
It's none of your business if a rich and well educated man decides to engage in polygamy. Polygamy is not a taboo. Emancipate yourself from rubbish thoughts angry angry
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by We4all: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
emmyN:

It baffles me how a civilized African man think there is something wrong with his culture.

If you're proud of your culture, then why not go back to the days of idol worshipping? Why not continue to walk around naked?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Desusi: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Na u go hear weennn
Many of your gender are delusional, greedy and very stupìd.
You will have a preference, standard and billshìts but I think a man is not supposed to have his own.
Your double standard and hypocrisy is out of this world.
Well, una know who una dey do rubbish with. A man like me will be a doom for any BASTARƊ woman that wants to misbehave.
I have my money, I have my things, I have the good looks and I'm still young. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE IF YOU SEPARATE OR DIVORCE FROM ME IN MARRIAGE, IN FACT, YOU'LL ONLY GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPLACE YOU WITH SOMEONE FAR BETTER, YOUNGER AND MORE BEAUTIFUL. I NEVER GO BACK...

SO, MISBEHAVE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
You think you have got it all?Hmmm.You fail to realise that nothing you have that was not given to you by God.If that's the case why are you glory in vanity.Even your breath is a burrowed breath.Becareful man
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2023
TheSuperX:
Just stop hating and get something doing with your life, if she don't want to attend any school now, it's her choice. just let her be. I wonder why poor folks like you don't mind your business.
What is your business with my comment? Just look at the time you were typing rubbish on empty stomach and sleepless night but calling someone poor. Go and throw stones to kill lizards and wallgecko for your late breakfast.

Stella Oduah did same and used forged documents to become a Minister, only last year was it discovered that she has 2 Pass in Igbo and CRS. This one is moving with Senators wives, when she wants a Political appointment thro Ned, she will go and forge results. The same fools will be online shouting about forged Certificate and disgracing themselves up and down..
Ewu NL!
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by alabo1: 11:37am On Oct 12, 2023
dominique:

What does it matter?. Fuel is 700 and gas 1200 in my location. Who gives a fck?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Truenews1: 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Police And Mohbad Wife Are Lying To Us And Hiding The Truth - Very Dark Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o6pSyFz_wU
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by NOBLE179(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
To me, nothing is wrong with polygamy provided you have the resources and, the wisdom to manage it
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by achimendy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
dominique:

You should be concerned about yourself and your family.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by MamaletASO: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
This man (Ned nwoko) like pvzzy too much..

So Regina Daniel has become hag or rotten puzzyy already..

Na WA oo..

Money making ugly man enjoying plenty beautiful puzzzyy..
grin

Naija free money.. ned nwoko knows how to squander it.

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by TheSuperX(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

What is your business with my comment? Just look at the time you were typing rubbish on empty stomach and sleepless night but calling someone poor. Go and throw stones to kill lizards and wallgecko for your late breakfast.

Stella Oduah did same and used forged documents to become a Minister, only last year was it discovered that she has 2 Pass in Igbo and CRS. This one is moving with Senators wives, when she wants a Political appointment thro Ned, she will go and forge results. The same fools will be online shouting about forged Certificate and disgracing themselves up and down..
Ewu NL!
Shut up you loser. 🤬
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Philosophia91(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
The anointing oil on your head will continue flowing...abeg where you base make we catch cruise and chilla small
UncleKoboko:

Marry them
Plant your seeds in them
Take care of them

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by emmyN(m): 8:34am On Oct 13, 2023
We4all:

If you're proud of your culture, then why not go back to the days of idol worshipping? Why not continue to walk around naked?

Culture and religion are interwoven bit not the same.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by We4all: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
emmyN:

Culture and religion are interwoven bit not the same.
They are both ways of life and form an integral part of human existence.
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by bluefilm: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
dominique:

Wetin kwansign you?
Re: Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2023
TheSuperX:
My miserable and unfortunate mother, Shut up you loser. 🤬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tobi And Anto React As Miracle Shows Off His Girlfriend / Paul Okoye Goes Savage, Shares Photos Of Ladies Who Called His Girlfriend Ugly / Speed Darlington Arrested By Police For Having A Crusher In His Car (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.