Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion (664 Views)

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? / What Is The Core Reason Why You Got Married Or Intend To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Britishcoins(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31
Pls my fellow Nairalander, I am confused on what to do, I am into business and God has really been so faithful to me, I have 2 shops selling boutiques. Recently I want to focus on one of the shop with boutique and turn the other one into mobile phone accessories
. The person who has been managing the second one is my younger brother plus a sales boy.
Now the first problem is that he has no knowledge abt the phone accessories, the solution for it is that I have already made arrangements to a shop where he will learn the business for a month or more.
I am not married yet, I love to marry oo but I have not find her.
Second problem is how will I be able to monitor the shop, because I will be investing abt 4m in the shop.
Should I go and marry before opening the business or should I continue with my younger brother plus atleast 2 sales girl..?
Pls give me ur advice..

NB; I am sure the phone accessories will sell very well because the shop is at a good location
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Fisiryorh(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31
Alaye, face business and leave love for now...

Love would(well, might) find you as you sail..

Blessings...

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Fisiryorh(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31
Alaye, face your business and leave love for now...

Love would (well, might) find you as you sail...

Blessings...
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by metaluterus(f): 11:04pm On Jan 31
Go and marry and introduce your wife to the business.

The question now is, who will you marry ⁉️
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by pansophist(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31
If you see better woman, marry her. If you expand your business reach fifty, you've lost time you won't get back. Do both together, and a good woman will help you reach there.

Your dilemma is a conflict between material wealth and true wealth. Your business expansion is material wealth, but a good wife is true wealth.

If you do life alone, you'll go faster, but a good wife will make you go far. And by a good wife, I am referring to the woman that sees you as a member of her team, as an ally, not someone she desires to conquer or tame.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Emma513: 11:57pm On Jan 31
pansophist:
If you see better woman, marry her.

Your dilemma is a conflict between material wealth and true wealth. Your business expansion is material wealth, but a good wife is true wealth.

If you do life alone, you'll go faster, but a good wife will make you go far. And by a good wife, I am referring to the woman that sees you as a member of her team, as an ally, not someone to conquer or tame.

motivation speaker, you don marry tongue
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by pansophist(m): 11:58pm On Jan 31
Emma513:
motivation speaker, you don marry tongue

Yes. With three pikin cool

And four concubines
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Emma513: 12:11am On Feb 01
pansophist:
If you see better woman, marry her. If you expand your business reach fifty, you've lost time you won't get back. Do both together, and a good woman will help you reach there.

WOW, that nice God bless your family
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Gerrard59(m): 1:44am On Feb 01
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalander, I am confused on what to do, I am into business and God has really been so faithful to me, I have 2 shops selling boutiques. Recently I want to focus on one of the shop with boutique and turn the other one into mobile phone accessories
. The person who has been managing the second one is my younger brother plus a sales boy.
Now the first problem is that he has no knowledge abt the phone accessories, the solution for it is that I have already made arrangements to a shop where he will learn the business for a month or more.
Second problem is how will I be able to monitor the shop, because I will be investing abt 4m in the shop.
Should I go and marry before opening the business or should I continue with my younger brother plus atleast 2 sales girl..?

What about those two girls you wanted to marry? Ijeoma abi Sarah What about the Deeper Life girls whose parents are poor but both are virgins?

https://www.nairaland.com/7898160/what-dangers-marrying-girl-poor

https://www.nairaland.com/7576463/confused-choosing-wife-partner

https://www.nairaland.com/7677133/how-feel-ur-gf-call

Britishcoins, the day you go marry ehn, you suppose to invite Seun to the ceremony. grin grin You remind me of another Nairalander Seatrade. Being a young and hustling entrepreneur and single at the same time doesn't seem as easy as I envisaged, judging by both of una travails.

As for managing your growing businesses, you need to automate the process. It reminds me of Strive Masiyiwa's 3Ps: People, Product (Service) and People. This is one hindrance I have noticed in businesses owned by Igbos compared to Yorubas. Yorubas tend to structure their enterprises better than Igbos, leading to faster and more progressive growth over time. As a result, they attract talent, pay higher salaries and, most importantly, run standardised recruitment processes. I would implore you to attend a course on entrepreneurship at Lagos Business School. The Owners Management Program is highly reputable and recommended.

You have to think long term with the business rather than Nwa Boys here and there. Also, separate business from yourself. There are two different entities. You need the business to run efficiently on its own without your daily presence or even interference. That is how companies survive and flourish.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Gerrard59(m): 1:48am On Feb 01
pansophist:

If you do life alone, you'll go faster, but a good wife will make you go far. And by a good wife, I am referring to the woman that sees you as a member of her team, as an ally, not someone she desires to conquer or tame.

OP, I think you are in your early 30s. This is good advice or you could go the route of Olumide Akpata who married in his 40s abi 50s or Poju Oyemade who married in his 40s or Tayo Oviosu who also married in his late 30s abi 40s or Oscar Onyema who married at 52. Those are successful men in their fields who married later in life (their first wives o).

The choice is yours. grin

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:51am On Feb 01
Britishcoins:
Pls give me ur advice..

NB; I am sure the phone accessories will sell very well because the shop is at a good location
imo,no marry o,most women are just looking for where to chop.calm down find better person.No show d person say you get small thing .if not,she fit turn you to her family helper
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Karleb(m): 1:58am On Feb 01
Gerrard59:

OP, I think you are in your early 30s. This is good advice or you could go the route of Olumide Akpata who married in his 40s abi 50s or Poju Oyemade who married in his 40s or Tayo Oviosu who also married in his late 30s abi 40s or Oscar Onyema who married at 52. Those are successful men in their fields who married later in life (their first wives o).

The choice is yours. grin

I need a lot of southern guys to explore this late marriage thing.

Really tired of seeing guys rushing into marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Raalsalghul: 1:22pm On Feb 01
Aaaaarghmed:
imo,no marry o,most women are just looking for where to chop.calm down find better person.No show d person say you get small thing .if not,she fit turn you to her family helper

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:45pm On Feb 01
metaluterus:
Go and marry and introduce your wife to the business.

The question now is, who will you marry ⁉️

Marriage can cripple his business if he doesn't make good decisions.

Can he sustain his business well without that 4m? If yes he can go ahead if no then he needs to have a rethink. Either he goes low key wedding and use the money to boost his business or forfeit the wedding for the main time.

Every man should always remember that you are only loved by your ability to provide (money) , once you lose this that person you think you hold in high esteem will jettison and make life difficult for you. Every decision you make as a man should be geared towards making sure you maintain this ability to provide without looking at the prevailing circumstances around you.

OP for you to put two issues side by side means that you can only do one currently by putting your scale of preference into cognisance. You seem not to have a suitable candidate for marriage now, use your money and expand your business and then plan for your marriage when you have a suitable supportive candidate.

N/B Supportive candidate is a must , failure to do this can lead to the demise of your business venture in just under a year. Good luck OP

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by stunnert(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01
So you wanna get married to a woman with a naija used pussy

Sha make you ask about her past and body count
Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Britishcoins(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01
ExudeLoveToAll:

Marriage can cripple his business if he doesn't make good decisions.

Can he sustain his business well without that 4m? If yes he can go ahead if no then he needs to have a rethink. Either he goes low key wedding and use the money to boost his business or forfeit the wedding for the main time.

Every man should always remember that you are only loved by your ability to provide (money) , once you lose this that person you think you hold in high esteem will jettison and make life difficult for you. Every decision you make as a man should be geared towards making sure you maintain this ability to provide without looking at the prevailing circumstances around you.

OP for you to put two issues side by side means that you can only do one currently by putting your scale of preference into cognisance. You seem not to have a suitable candidate for marriage now, use your money and expand your business and then plan for your marriage when you have a suitable supportive candidate.

N/B Supportive candidate is a must , failure to do this can lead to the demise of your business venture in just under a year. Good luck OP

Thank you so much Boss, this is one of the best advice I have gotten so far

1 Like

Re: Getting Married Or Continue With Business Expansion by Sofialuv(f): 8:11pm On Feb 03
Britishcoins:
Pls give me ur advice..

focus on your business

(1) (Reply)

Trust Issues / Is True Love Still In Existense / Who Needs Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.