Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising (24317 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by happney65: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Did my 12.5 KG at 950 just last week. Saw places this morning selling for as high as 1100.

Actually I think this would come done soon sha as they have promised to remove VAT on Diesel as I think it's the cost o Diesel transportation that has made it high. I think this might be the cause of it.

I might be wrong though.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Newdawn30:
I remember when gas price crashed to 600 after the removal of subsidy and how agbado people where praising Tinubu calling him a genius. Attributing the reduced price as a win for the administration

What happened?

I feel like this man is a world bank agent, and wants to kill off the poor. How do the poor and Vulnerable in the society survive this harsh economy?

His minions don't care at all as far as he is occupying that seat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by 6ixVille: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2023
Wth
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by specialmati(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we no tell una
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Afonja007: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2023
No more pray for nigeria from adeboye ,kumuyi,adefarasin, plus tunde bakare and all celestial church prophets now we are facing the main realities

5 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Angelfrost(m): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Salary earners go chop sand las las. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2023
Afonja007:
No more pray for nigeria from adeboye ,kumuyi,adefarasin, plus tunde bakare and all celestial church prophets now we are facing the main realities

Honestly... Most of their members are too tired and hungry to pray anymore.

Na people wey chop belleful dey pray for Naija now... They are comfortable in all these, so the praying is more of an exercise to them.

8 years of praying for Buhari, what did it achieve?!! Smh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Rayban26: 9:29am On Oct 11, 2023
Ventura1:
Nothing is constant
You can't be happy that crude oil prices are increasing, while lamenting increase in prices of the derivatives.

If your parents never sat you down to tell you that you're a big fool I'm telling you now so you go digest am. Read your statement again or get someone that has sense to read it for you and let you know the nonsense you just said. Ashiere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by TruthsFM: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2023
Nawaoooo. Charcoal price will have increased too
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by oyichi: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The level of hardship wasn't even up to a 10th of the situation now, before Soyinka and Co hit the streets in massive protests.
Now they are all silent because their tribesman is in power.

The major problem of this corn3 is the senseless tribalism of Yorubas.
are you talking about that opportunistic fool whose only contribution to the country is the introduction of secret and deadly cults into our universities

6 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by oluxy(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2023
Bayyajidda:

https://dailytrust.com/cooking-gas-price-hits-n1200-per-kg/

I don't know where you guys are getting this information from or the state you reside.

I bought cooking guys 2 days ago @ 850.

Before going to buy, I read online that it's 1,000 so I have to hold 5k for 5kg surprisely to buy it 850.

Well, it's possible in your area it's sold 1k, no doubt but pls let verify information before it's passed.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Prenonjebose: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2023
bonnyhope:

Nothing like re-run

If Tinubu is disqualified on the ground of forgery, then the candidate that came 2nd in the general election climb the throne which is Atiku
That was sarcasm.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Confirm4real(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2023
It's cheap at Agbado station near my area grin
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Ventura1:
Nothing is constant
You can't be happy that crude oil prices are increasing, while lamenting increase in prices of the derivatives.

Is this a joke?!! Do you now import Cooking gas?!!
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Anaskie(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2023
mrvitalis:
If they cancel the election and order rereun they would still justify why they would vote tinubu

Gas would get to 2500
Petrol 2000 before 2027 and that's a fact

God bless you for this, my brother. Nigerians are very funny people. Regardless of the suffering we are experiencing in the hands of this government, the fact remains that there are still millions of people blinded by hate and tribalism.

Even if the government wakes up one day and decides to kill every child below 5 years, there will be people here on Nairaland that will justify his actions.

If he passes a policy that makes it mandatory for every man to be castrated, they will still say that it is the best policy in the world.

Even if there is a new law that says all women should shave their heads bald, you will see people who will rush to social media to tell us how baldness is the pride of the African woman.

So, forget it. Whatever we are going through now, there will always be people who will gladly vote in APC over and over, without thinking twice.

They don't care. All they know is tribe, and that's all that matters.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by PecE2Make: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubu una president is doing well.
All I know his hardship government will favour me.
The best roller Nigeria has ever produced
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by clinician2x: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2023
All the people that bought China carburetor to convert their generator to LPG, how far?

Life no gree balance at all. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by thaoriginator: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2023
lokotamak:
But why this present government come be like Abacha government.
Na so everythings hard that time
cool cool cool
Please if you have a time machine kindly take us back to that Abacha era 🥺 🤔🙏🏾
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by seguno2: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Newdawn30:
I remember when gas price crashed to 600 after the removal of subsidy and how agbado people where praising Tinubu calling him a genius. Attributing the reduced price as a win for the administration

What happened?

I feel like this man is a world bank agent, and wants to kill off the poor. How do the poor and Vulnerable in the society survive this harsh economy?

Why did the poor and vulnerable ALLOW him to succeed Buhari in their APC turn by turn arrangement
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Sammy101111(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2023
Nigeria now if you done eat this morning they thank God first because night or afternoon food fit no sure . Nothing sure for Nigeria 😔 . He rate of poorer people getting more poor is too much let the poor breath Nigeria

The poor could not afford a car
The poor could not afford generator talk less of petrole
Now the poor can’t even afford 1kg of gas
Na to go back to they find wood cook or Chacoal Nigeria please let the poor breath
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2023
And no single so called youth or stupid celebrities go on protest because endsars was Nigeria major problem una go lament tire

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by PissInside: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2023
I swear if not for weed & prostitutes that are making me happy,I for don dey depressed.

I wonder how poor people who don't get high are surviving in this harsh, hopeless economy.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by SIONKPO1(m): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2023
The Sufferings under this insensitive Government is mind blowing,I hope those data boys can afford life .
APC and Tinubu has messed up this country everybody is just wailing and angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by seguno2: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2023
lazkizz:
itS gone

Gone to where?
Gone to agbado-land to find third party vendors for replacement certificates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Luvinghubby: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2023
APC propaganda machine will soon tell us that price went up because Gas is been smuggled to Cameroun, Cotonou, Nigér and other African countries.

Natural Gas is fled into the atmosphere as crude is drilled daily in many Niger Delta states. We are just wasteful in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Mozegee: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2023
All of you that is supported this evil government and still supporting them despite that hardship we are facing just because of their bad governance. God will punish all of you and even to your next generation. The suffering is much and everybody is keeping quiet as if nothing happens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by seguno2: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The level of hardship wasn't even up to a 10th of the situation now, before Soyinka and Co hit the streets in massive protests.
Now they are all silent because their tribesman is in power.

The major problem of this corn3 is the senseless tribalism of Yorubas.

Soyinka, Falana and Bakare ti gbabọde.
Anyone looking to these compromised people to fight for them is on to a looooonnnnngggg thing
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by juman(m): 9:39am On Oct 11, 2023
We were living false life before.
The government borrowing to prop up things.
It is practically impossible to live false life forever.

Now we are "reaping "the bad move.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Sleekfingers: 9:40am On Oct 11, 2023
That's good......by the time gas reach 2,000 naira per kg. And kerosene reach 1500 per litre.....maybe Nigerians go get some sense......and decide to hit the street and shut down this country........
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by juman(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Jagaban is feeling the pain of common man.
He is doing his best to put things right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fakiya Olumide: Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno State / Military Kills Five Red Scorpion Members In Imo / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.