Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising (24319 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Gracegrace: 11:59am On Oct 11, 2023
where is this country heading to?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Newdawn30: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2023
See there is no country that doesn't subsidize energy for her citizens. Even us and uk with large economies .What is this government doing for you? Or is it the 2 derica of rice and 1k they want people to survive with?

There is no average family again, cos even average families are feeling the harsh economy.

Ventura1:
Nothing is constant
You can't be happy that crude oil prices are increasing, while lamenting increase in prices of the derivatives.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
wittywriter:
TMC like templarlandry and yarimo should be buying easily.

Wittyness.
hahahaha you guys should keep looking for CSU certificate
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Newdawn30: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Honestly, that's why they are comfortable allowing this degenerate to this level.

codedtony:

i though i was the only one that thought of this. like his economic advisors are from the IMF sad
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by guideman: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Now e dey pain everybody . Please help me tell RENO that his CV was rejected because of his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Exceed15: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubu and his supporters will not know peace. Useless entity.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Gattuzo05: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Please don't insult Abacha. I beg you in name of God. He was one of the finest head of state we have in this country. His achievement is top notch. You can engage me in conversation Incase you need schooling on Abacha's achievemen.

lokotamak:
But why this present government come be like Abacha government.
Na so everythings hard that time
cool cool cool
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by mixta140: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
lazkizz:
I normally tell people that nigerians are the problem them selves .

everybody thinks his smart and always in a hiest to increase the price of Goods and service he or she sells/provide .

just imagine buying ordinary broom for 500# .

or having to pay a f*ucking lazy tout 500# Daily just to access road to your work. mind you he isnt a govt worker nor does he construst or maintain the road.

that's why the north will always have cheaper standard of living than the south.

even at the alarming price of gas , I know that you can compare the price of Enugu to that of kano.

Because the north are far considerate than their southern counterpart .

we Nigerians citizens need a total Orientation and overhauling .

sigh!
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ufuosman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Solowise0814:
We must learn a hard way, since we refused to get it right
majority try to make it right Bt the masses don’t hv say because dey are doing dere tins. D masses went try he’ll still dey still deny dem let’s stop blaming d people cos d system is not democracy
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Programmer47: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Yorubas are simply d problem we hv in dis country.

Apc not Yoruba.
A lot of Yorubas did not vote for the fraud in office and were called all sorts of names.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ufuosman(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
D hardship is getting worse per day
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by HimName: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bought 12.kg at N11,250 here in Lagos yesterday. Same thing I bought less than 9k just about a month ago.

Na wa.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ekitimanalways(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The level of hardship wasn't even up to a 10th of the situation now, before Soyinka and Co hit the streets in massive protests.
Now they are all silent because their tribesman is in power.

The major problem of this corn3 is the senseless tribalism of Yorubas.

Every tribe in Nigeria is guilty of tribalism. Igbo began tribalism in southern politics. The first coup in the history of Nigeria, led by Major Ifejuana and Major Nzeogwu, was a thorough Igbo coup, because the majority of those that took part in it were Igbo.

Can you honestly say that in Igbo there are no phobias and rivalries between the different Igbo sub-groups?

You're just wasting your time because I know that only weak people begin and/or end their political discourse of Nigeria on tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by emmanuelbrown26: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Programmer47:

Apc not Yoruba.
A lot of Yorubas did not vote for the fraud in office and were called all sorts of names.
OK sir
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Ebeano49(m): 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
Meanwhile our SW friends and their Lagos-Ibadan Expressway junk media wont dare say pim.
They don't mind drinking poison provided it's being served with a tribal cup.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by labelle123(f): 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tsekarmsugh:
No be by force to cook with gas ooo. Sawdust and firewood dey na
Abeg which one be sawdust again

Make I switch too
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
This is horrible oooo. Where are we heading to in this country?.?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by lazkizz(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
rulin247:

Oga shut up. The South Eastern region is heavily taxed by the FG more than the North
says who ??
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by 2elliot: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
Newdawn30:
I remember when gas price crashed to 600 after the removal of subsidy and how agbado people where praising Tinubu calling him a genius. Attributing the reduced price as a win for the administration

What happened?

I feel like this man is a world bank agent, and wants to kill off the poor. How do the poor and Vulnerable in the society survive this harsh economy?
Tinubu and almost all our leaders are globalist luciferian WEF assets. We are at war. The globalists wants to impoverish all of mankind and enslave everyone. "We will own nothing and be happy and eat bugs". That is why they are fighting fiat money through economic depression so that they can introduce their digital currency and CBDC, which will become the satanic one world currency that will enslave the world.
These people are evil. They don't care about tribe or religion, their aim is to enslave all of us. We are the carbon they want to kill off.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Beremx(f): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
motionarena:

Guess u live alone 4 ur gas to last 2 months.

12.5 kg finish within 3 weeks in my house
I traveled that's why it lasted two months
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by MrB0LD(m): 1:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
Lonestar124:
This is the kind of news I don't like seeing....our leaders are really pummelling the poor Nigerians with their non chalant attitude towards the inflation going on in the country..

The poor people are weeping and dying....is it when people start falling in the streets, they will look into regulating the upsurging prices of basic commodities..

How much for a liter of kerosene now, someone should answer me..

Suffer never tire Nigerians, if e tire them, we go know. End SARS will be like kindergarten.

I feel the brunt too, but what keeps me going is that e no get as e wan be, if others can survive, I can do better.

This administration has reduced living to survival....
I feel for the married folks. God will help them.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by davidtemi(m): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chochovini:
. Next time expect N1500 or even more. That‘s one of the dividents of democracy under APC regime.
Maybe there won't be next time for me sha🤣 . Japa is the surest way out.
By the way is this democracy??
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ufotunang: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
We warned you people...vote for Peter obi for a better economy and country and better life for nigerians...but you did not want to listen...can you now see the bad situation of the country
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ufotunang: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
That is the renewed hope Tinubu promised nigerians.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ufotunang: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ASAPFERG: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
lexy2014:

I didn't know that daily trust is now for peter obi.

By the way, u are the one discrediting Tinubu govt because just y'day I bought for 150naira per kg
shutup.. I just confirmed.. It is still 850.

You igbos are stupid with your lies
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by rulin247: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
lazkizz:
says who ??

Trailers and trucks that carry amenities like PMS, AGO, goods and products from Port Harcourt and Lagos into the South East are extorted heavily by Law Enforcement agents while those going to the North and SW are allowed to ply unhindered.

When the truckers arrive and account for their expenses, the owners of the goods must adjust the prices to augment for the expenses.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Chochovini: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=davidtemi post=126337730] Maybe there won't be next time for me sha. I don‘t understand. Pls expanciate.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by coleon(m): 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ventura1:
Nothing is constant
You can't be happy that crude oil prices are increasing, while lamenting increase in prices of the derivatives.
Comments like this are what makes me think Zombie followership and tribalism is the biggest problem of this country.
I have read through every comment here and surveyed the streets and I am yet to see a single Nigerian happy that crude oil price is increasing except for politifians for obvious looting reason.
If I may ask you, how have you in any way benefitted from the crude oil price increase?
Has your salary increased or your standard of life better off?
The only thing you have gotten out of crude oil price if inflation, poverty, hunger and suicidal thoughts.
Yet you come online to state that Nigerians are happy that crude oil price increased so they should manage increase in gas price because of tribalism.
Zombies are very pathetic human beings indeed.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Legalosas: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Let the poor breathe cry
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Ifakiland(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by davidtemi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
[quote author=Chochovini post=126338827][/quote] na person wey remain inside d crazy nation go still follow dem buy nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige / SURE-P: President Jonathan On Subsidy Reinvestment And Murtala Mohammed / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.