Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising (24315 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by hush15: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2023
lokotamak:
But why this present government come be like Abacha government.
Na so everythings hard that time
cool cool cool

Frankly speaking, Abacha period was paradise compared to these last APC governments...
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by clinician2x: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2023
nams77:
My God!
Thunder Fia those ediots that brought in and defended this illegal government.

They have all scurried away from this thread.

May hardship fall on all you lots in Jesus name amen

Hahaha una de make me laugh.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by juman(m): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Our former governments failed to update the country now we are feeling the pain.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by emmanuelbrown26: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The level of hardship wasn't even up to a 10th of the situation now, before Soyinka and Co hit the streets in massive protests.
Now they are all silent because their tribesman is in power.

The major problem of this corn3 is the senseless tribalism of Yorubas.
Yorubas are simply d problem we hv in dis country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by themanderon: 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Nigerians are always living on edge because of the wicked policies of the political class. Anyways the people love their suffering Sha if not there should have been protests against these wicked policies but nay.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by kevoh(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2023
oluxy:

I don't know where you guys are getting this information from or the state you reside.

I bought cooking guys 2 days ago @ 850.

Before going to buy, I read online that it's 1,000 so I have to hold 5k for 5kg surprisely to buy it 850.

Well, it's possible in your area it's sold 1k, no doubt but pls let verify information before it's passed.
So because you bought @850 two days ago, mean the price should remain stuck at 850. Are you sure you have been living in Nigeria in the past 8 years?
For your information, I bought at #1100 yesternight and won't be surprised it goes high by end of today.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2023
See country wey wan dey supply gas give European countries.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by poiZon: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2023
If u get money, buy gas keep o..
Cos once winter comes, NLNG will be doing mostly transshipment to Europe and US..

Maybe 10 or 15 percent will be distributed to the country which will not fill the supply gap.

There is a need for govt to be in business, and also there is a need for the citizens to ensure the right people r voted into govt for the sake of accountability and transparency.

This is one of the after effects of deregulation and Forex floating...
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by harsysky(m): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The level of hardship wasn't even up to a 10th of the situation now, before Soyinka and Co hit the streets in massive protests.

If I were not given birth to in lagos and had no reasonable yoruba friends, I would be of the opinion that they are cursed. Even with their level of education, most of them think like fools. I love the yoruba friends I have; they reason well. Life shouldn't be about my tribe ruling; it should be about who would make more impact at the moment even if it is a reasonable northerner.

Tinubu's ideas are ancient, maybe because he has gotten old and doesn't learn anything new. Buhari will be better than him simply because many expect more from him than Buhari. If he does a lil bit better than Buhari maybe like 5% to 10% better, I would still rate Buhari ahead of him because to the best of our knowledge, he is more sound, brilliant than Buhari and should do far better than he did.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 11, 2023
kevoh:

So because you bought @850 two days ago, mean the price should remain stuck at 850. Are you sure you have been living in Nigeria in the past 8 years?
For your information, I bought at #1100 yesternight and won't be surprised it goes high by end of today.
Do you like it that way as a BATist?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by onyxo76(m): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Newdawn30:
I remember when gas price crashed to 600 after the removal of subsidy and how agbado people where praising Tinubu calling him a genius. Attributing the reduced price as a win for the administration

What happened?

I feel like this man is a world bank agent, and wants to kill off the poor. How do the poor and Vulnerable in the society survive this harsh economy?

i seem to agree with this your statement, life is becoming very unbearable.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Moneyyman: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Watch how the price of charcoal will increase.

A bag currently sells for around 3500 - 4000. It will be 5000 soon.

Nigerians, how are you coping?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Ventura1: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2023
All extracted Petroleum resources are sold in Dollars, NLNG contribution to FAAC is in USD
Angelfrost:

Is this a joke?!! Do you now import Cooking gas?!!
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Pwettylinda(f): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2023
lokotamak:
But why this present government come be like Abacha government.
Na so everythings hard that time
cool cool cool

Corn eater pls is too early to start crying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Shey be on his mandate y'all stood?? Make ona stand well now cheesy
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by israelmao(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Zupay:

With the alarming deforestation going, where will the firewood come from?

You've just pointed out one of the negative implications at time every nation is planning how to curb climate change,
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Bayyajidda(m): 9:48am On Oct 11, 2023
oluxy:

I don't know where you guys are getting this information from or the state you reside.

I bought cooking guys 2 days ago @ 850.

Before going to buy, I read online that it's 1,000 so I have to hold 5k for 5kg surprisely to buy it 850.

Well, it's possible in your area it's sold 1k, no doubt but pls let verify information before it's passed.

I'm in Taraba, the gas station at my bus stop sells N1200/kg

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Angrigowt: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubu must be impeached
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by MrDoGood(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
How far with those that converted their gas ?;
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Racoon:
Shege promax fully upgraded and loaded everywhere. The it will favour me and my family mummified zombies crew have long left the group chat.
they have stopped the slogans already, hunger don reset their brains
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Angelfrost:
Salary earners go chop sand las las. tongue
Most villages have been using firewood.Na civil servants wey dey live for city go feel the brunt.Transport is high, cooking gas is also high.While salaries remain the same.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by kevoh(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
Do you like it that way as a BATist?
What kind of dumb question is this? Do I look like the fools that spend all day on Nairaland defending certificate forgery and drug peddling? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Chochovini: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2023
davidtemi:
I bought 1200 on Sunday
. Next time expect N1500 or even more. Thatโ€˜s one of the dividents of democracy under APC regime.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Manna4Gurls: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2023
The beautiful part of it is that, we all must partake in the suffering since we are too blind to fish out the bad egg, rather praising him

Untill the next 3yrs+, we all will have a rethink
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by poiZon: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2023
bewla:
I have noticed in Nigeria any thing that in demand they will cash inn on it and make the ordinary people them laader to wealth
Oga LPG is fully deregulated just like diesel.
LPG is priced in dollars, the NLNG plant in pH is a private company, they pay taxes and accruals to the govt, once dollar price goes up, their price too goes up.
Marketers buying from that plant needs to go there with dollars to buy, how do they source this dollars, is it thru banks or black market?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Angelfrost(m): 9:53am On Oct 11, 2023
Revolution2022:
Most villages have been using firewood.Na civil servants wey dey live for city go feel the brunt.Transport is high, cooking gas is also high.While salaries remain the same.

Men go relocate enter bush las las...!

I am beginning to think the main aim of this regime is to either physically eliminate the poorest amongst us, or push them into oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by AVISENNA: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2023
This administration has no economic policy instead Tinubu us busy population his cabinet with overlapping portfolio,media aid,strategic communication,SA on media,instead they told you all he built Lagos, was Lagos not existing before he was born?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by GloriousGbola: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:

Soyinka was not tribalist when he went to prison for Biafra. He was not tribalist when he marched for gej to be instated as president

When you an obidient whose political knowledge begins in October 2022 this is the capping we get.

Better call on chimamanda to come down to Nigeria to march then. Maybe aumty obyzeeks can show her the ropes.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by morule20(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2023
There no way God will not punish dis drug baron some fo*ols voted into power out of tribalism
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ellizy(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2023
Bayyajidda:

https://dailytrust.com/cooking-gas-price-hits-n1200-per-kg/
Pls let we single remain single till the end of this administration
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Mosba: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2023
FG be like we will continue to flare the gas so it doesn't become affordable unless you gassed out financially to have any quantity. Kikikikik! Laughing gastically
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Bayyajidda(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2023
CodeTemplar:
God. Na your hand we dey.

But you told us to trust Tinubu's hand, so why try to shift the buck?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt / Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.