Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising (24396 Views)

Fuel Hits N1,000 Per Litre As Scarcity Bites Harder In Kaduna / Petrol Landing Cost Hits N1,000/litre On FX Crisis / Subsidy: Petrol Hits N1,200 Per Litre In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ASAPFERG: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2023
All this fake news just to discreet tinubu govt.

I bought gas for 850 just 2days ago..

Obirodents should rest... Peter obi will never rule Nigeria
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by ernesco0816517(m): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2023
I repeat my previous comment πŸ˜ƒ Buhari we are missing you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by blowjohn(m): 9:58am On Oct 11, 2023
Hmmm....
Seems the new world order NWO is at work cos I no understand again o
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by 07kjb: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2023
Manna4Gurls:
The beautiful part of it is that, we all must partake in the suffering since we are too blind to fish out the bad egg, rather praising him

Untill the next 3yrs+, we all will have a rethink

SEEMS U DON'T KNOW NIGERIA

THEY DON'T LEARN

ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY TO BE COMFORTABLE
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by flokii: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2023
I have said it here and will keep saying it.. Until the President charges Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to go after these business owners and revoke their operating licenses, all these nonsense price hike and co. won't go away.

Nigerians are by far the most greedy set of humans you can find.. they fill up churches and mosques but have not the slightest idea of what being a good citizen is.. It's this greed for money sha, anyhow anyway they want to make money.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Ventura1: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2023
Don't be emotional about the truth, all extracted Petroleum resources are sold in USD, don't expect the IOC's not to give that consideration in pricing the derivatives.
Rayban26:

If your parents never sat you down to tell you that you're a big fool I'm telling you now so you go digest am. Read your statement again or get someone that has sense to read it for you and let you know the nonsense you just said. Ashiere
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Kakone: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2023
Do u mean Buhari is a better statistician and economist than d Agbado guy?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by duketerry22(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2023
And at the end of it all some people will say 'Let's be patient things will get better'... shey it's when the citizens die off that things will get better? Let's not kid ourselves if the govt wants this country to work it will forget all that talk of due process n whatever. This is despicable
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Rayban26: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2023
flokii:
I have said it here and will keep saying it.. Until the President charges Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) to go after these business owners and revoke their operating licenses, all these nonsense price hike and co. won't go away.

Nigerians are by far the most greedy set of humans you can find.. they fill up churches and mosques but have not the slightest idea of what being a good citizen is.. It's this greed for money sha, anyhow anyway they want to make money.

Surround yourself with sensible people. They are the only ones who can let you know how foolish you are. You think you sound smart. Just shut up abeg.

You support what you're complaining about and think it wont come back to bite you? Where do you think you are?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by lexy2014: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2023
lokotamak:
But why this present government come be like Abacha government.
Na so everythings hard that time
cool cool cool

How is this present government like abacha govt?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Ghoxt: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2023
TONY042:
make we kuku sell the country, make all man collect him share
Foolish statement
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by flokii: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

Surround yourself with sensible people. They are the only ones who can let you know how foolish you are. You think you sound smart. Just shut up abeg.

I see..
You that is smart and sensible will prefer to blame Tinubu so you'll gather plenty likes and be feeling happy. Abeg swerve.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2023
Bayyajidda:
Nigerians are really going through hell at this time. Is this the renewed hope they were promised? Or should they expect more of this 'shege banza'? 😭 😭 😭

Nairalanders, how much is cooking gas in your area?
I bought 850 last Sunday. PH. Don't know of now
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Rayban26: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2023
flokii:

I see..
You that is smart and sensible will prefer to blame Tinubu so you'll gather plenty likes and be feeling happy. Abeg swerve.

you can see all your fellow cronies have been keeping quiet and hiding themselves in shame. I advise you do the same.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by reddingtonblack: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2023
Newdawn30:
I remember when gas price crashed to 600 after the removal of subsidy and how agbado people where praising Tinubu calling him a genius. Attributing the reduced price as a win for the administration

What happened?

I feel like this man is a world bank agent, and wants to kill off the poor. How do the poor and Vulnerable in the society survive this harsh economy?

At the time agbadorians were celebrating the crash ... Did Obedient put there bad belle on hold
When things are good agbadorians will praise the govt and when things go bad/worst Obedient/opposition should do there job.

buh they rather waste there entire being on pre election matters undecided
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by dododawa1: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The level of hardship wasn't even up to a 10th of the situation now, before Soyinka and Co hit the streets in massive protests.
Now they are all silent because their tribesman is in power.

The major problem of this corn3 is the senseless tribalism of Yorubas.
is it only BABA SOYINKA d human activity living,d man is old now.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by dododawa1: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2023
Why can't d YOUTH

Of

ENDSARS

Come out again

On

Hunger protest
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by jojothaiv(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

Nothing concern God. Nigeria problem pass God. He don try for Nigerians but una no just get sense. We go learn by force
That's just it.

I hardly include this country in prayers anymore, until we still demanding answers from the idiots we elected, prayers will do little.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Onyema190: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2023
Make God help us in this country. The best option right now is to create your own economy.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Rayban26: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2023
jojothaiv:

That's just it.

I hardly include this country in prayers anymore, until we still demanding answers from the idiots we elected, prayers will do little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Dontblink: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Making life harder by the day
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
The level of hardship wasn't even up to a 10th of the situation now, before Soyinka and Co hit the streets in massive protests.
Now they are all silent because their tribesman is in power.

The major problem of this corn3 is the senseless tribalism of Yorubas.
Nothing more, nothing less

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2023
That reminds me
Where is Helineus
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by bennyflipy(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2023
ASAPFERG:

I tire o

It is 890-900 here.

Some people think Nigeria starts and end in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by jojothaiv(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2023
The question now is there anything in the market is not rising at the moment...
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Willgates(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by tojahh(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
That reminds me
Where is Helineus

More like where's Yarimo and Afamed? grin
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by lexy2014: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2023
ASAPFERG:

I didn't know that daily trust is now for peter obi.

By the way, u are the one discrediting Tinubu govt because just y'day I bought for 150naira per kg

4 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Cassandraloius: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2023
The suffer has just begone. Let's clap for ourselves for voting Adekunle.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by NaijaSumigan: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2023
A corrupt Nation ruled by corrupt politicians deserves all the hardship She gets from her corrupt citizens.

Most Nigerians are corrupt set of persons. If you're not corrupt, live it wherever you find yourself. Sooner than expected, we will all spread like wild fire and turn the Nation around for good
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2023
tojahh:

More like where's Yarimo and Afamed? grin
is he same as Yarimo?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising by Goodlady(f): 10:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Terrible times ahead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? / Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya / Sylva To Oshiomhole, β€œyou Are A Liar And Mischief Maker”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.