Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn (19202 Views)

Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) / Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by tiswell(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2023
make dem kuku shut down the whole country fa

from certificate forgery...shyte hole

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Godstiger(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2023
What's new
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Lewandoski83: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Omo

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Yuceeluv(f): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2023
You people that voted him into power, hope you are getting the fuel for free? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Khyrvxjzy: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2023
Saao:
What a country, now Tinubu is the president, it goes beyond our turn. He got the Power, under him, things are failing apart, from gas, PMS, dollars to Naira etc. If he fails to reverse the decision on subsidies, I foresee government may collapse God forbid though

tell me wrong policies tinubu made

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by gideonvalor98(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2023
Let them shutdown. Some of that are STINKINGLY CORRUPT. since they don't have the means to hoard fuel and sell to black market cos of price, now we will know the REAL FUEL STATIONS in business to serve people and make 'clean' money
Filling stations is too much in NIGERIA, some of them should closedown and find another business to do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of them were reaping massively from the opaque subsidy system and occasional fuel scarcity. They will have to innovate or die. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Why can't u create your own fuel station and sell for the masses. Tinubu toilet ass licker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by dododawa1: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2023
When will

POLICE

STATION

Will shut

DOWN too.
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Miles300: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Na make Nigerians begin dey use donkey or camel since them wan carry us go back to stone age ..

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Fatbam005: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Woe unto any man who puts his trust in any flesh. These people have sold their souls to the devil if not how do we explain this wickedness

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Nextt: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2023
Tinibu o! One economic disaster after the other. Can't we wake up a single day in this administration and not be greeted with horrible financial and economic news?
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Rayban26: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Confirm4real(m): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Roseodd: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Yuceeluv:
Again!
Remote job is the best.
Thank God. grin

Please I want to learn teach me please.i have like 100k I want to use and learn any skill please help me.
I just budget that money to learn any skill

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by dododawa1: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Yuceeluv:
You people that voted him into power, hope you are getting the fuel for free? smiley
yes

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by finallybusy: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2023
Aren’t they the ones benefitting from the current situation? Money dey tire person?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Danchibez: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2023
We enter inside trouble be that

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Rayban26: 10:44am On Oct 11, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

rest. nobody has time to play una stupid mental gymnastic games that era don pass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Nextt: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2023
The IMF and BBC already confirmed that the naira under Tinubu is the worst performing currency in Africa. Tinubu supporters are still living in denial. I hope they are prepared for winter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by GeneralZodd(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:
grin

We are missing Buhari so much

Comeback for 3rd term bubu grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by seguno2: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of them were reaping massively from the opaque subsidy system and occasional fuel scarcity. They will have to innovate or die. Check my signature for free stuffs!

And when they die, you will provide free fuel, as part of your free stuffs. Not so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Jemex003: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

Blame the drug kingpin of a certificate forger who conered the Petroleum Ministry into his emilokan bullion van.

"Tinubu is a developer", " Tinubu is a transformer", "Tinubu is a builder", "Tinubu is a progressive ". All na wash

Shameless corrupt thief

You better give yourself rest of mind cuz stressing is killing people

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by tiswell(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Goodlady:
It's now red. Tinubu is falling hands!
Tinubu what can you do?
Do your best and shame your haters!
you nefa see anything, wen beta hunga go hammer you and ya lov child,you go regret voting along tribe and religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Light78: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2023
Some people prefer their tribe men to be in leadership to someone capable and fit for the job.

That's the result of failure.

Once you know the right thing to do, and you decide to turn a blind eye, the result will be failure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by seguno2: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2023
fkelly:
Na my turn

………to make things worse than 2015 when PDP was in power
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Nextt: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Is that even a question? What wrong policies did he make to make the naira fall faster than a rock? The worst part is you are not hiding the fact you asked a very clueless question.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Judolisco(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2023
Dem no go shut down ke... People r still buying 5k,10k fuel like before...

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Theunbothered: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It's you that will die first from hunger. grin

Your jagabandit president almost destroyed the country while protesting to keep fuel subsidy when the difference was just 2 times the original cost. Now the difference is 10 times the cost and you are antagonising fuel marketers because your oluwole president doesn't know how to run the economy. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Zanzibar1: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2023
There is a high increase in the cost of running every business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by seguno2: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2023
mejetov422:
Where those Fuel subsidy removal will favour my family..

Everybody dun humble

Hunger and suffering no be anybody mate o, boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Nextt: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2023
GeneralZodd:

We are missing Buhari so much

Comeback for 3rd term bubu grin cheesy cheesy

we are missing our dear bubu. Abeg, bubu, come back for 5th term sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by nedekid: 10:51am On Oct 11, 2023
Sermwell:

Actually, it's not them that will die!! It's YOU! grin cheesy
He is so dumb to realise that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria / Ibrahim Idris Visits Defence Headquarters / Lawan, Abaribe Trade Words Over Conduct Of 2019 Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.