Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn (19201 Views)

Marketers Warn Of Possible Petrol Price Increase / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) / Further Petrol Price Hike Likely, Marketers Warn Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Miracle2020: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Una never see anything. Before the end of this year fuel will be more than 1000 per liter. This I have seen.
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Coldie(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
In Tinubu voice, na statistics we go chop?
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Miracle2020: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

tell me wrong policies tinubu made
announcing the removal of subsidy on the first day he took over is the worst decision. He would have allow himself to enter office look at what is happening in the country and seek for advice. Infact he would have remove it tactically the way Buhari does.
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Miracle2020: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirm4real:
cheesy
Oga we don dey miss am badly.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Confirm4real(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Miracle2020:
Oga we don dey miss am badly.

Hin own kon beta pass Tinubu own grin
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Miracle2020: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirm4real:

Hin own kon beta pass Tinubu own grin
I dey tell you. angry

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Olawade24: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Roseodd:

Please I want to learn teach me please.i have like 100k I want to use and learn any skill please help me.
I just budget that money to learn any skill
come let me teach you blogging and article writing.

Whatsap - 070-190-88-242
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Johel(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2023
stewiepeter:

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/petrol-stations-shutting-down-marketers-warn/amp/

Let them shutdown Na...Shu! Who go tire! Nigerians are weak people.
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Alabaintprice(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Most of them were reaping massively from the opaque subsidy system and occasional fuel scarcity during which they hike prices sky high. They will have to innovate or die. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Bat supporter, let me ask you a very simple question.

When will the terrible effect of the removal of subsidy die down?

Why didn't your president put necessary things in place to cushion the effect of the subsidy removal?

I'm waiting for your answer please unless you want to tell me that just as your so called president is clueless, you are also clueless...

Defender of the stup1d
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Alabaintprice(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Roseodd:

Please I want to learn teach me please.i have like 100k I want to use and learn any skill please help me.
I just budget that money to learn any skill

Better go and learn a hand work with the money you have.

It's easy on paper until it is time to do the real work.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Theunbothered: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

if the 3 front presidential runner say they will remove subsidy so no time that it is removed that is not good

Obi and Atiku proposed gradual removal of subsidy and putting the money back into power and education so the economic shock is minimal. Politicians have media teams because their words have power, unguarded utterances can cause chaos in an instant.

naira floating is not the reason for bad economy, the only people that affected is people importing things and as a business all you do is just increase price, those imported things is not meant for poor people its for the rich or you mention imported things you own

Do you not understand that the most imported items are FUEL AND FOOD? People are increasing prices because the cost of production had increased, didn't they teach you this in school?

Is it only the rich that eat and use fuel?

E gba mi o

No wonder it was so easy to deceive Tinubu supporters, most of you don't read and are motivated by hatred.

all you are saying is appointment, still you havent say policies he made

Who do you think will implement the policies? Isn't it minister of works that will ensure infrastructure is working?

Do you know how much work it takes just to manage one sector of the Nigerian government?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Goodlady(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
tiswell:
you nefa see anything, wen beta hunga go hammer you and ya lov child,you go regret voting along tribe and religion.
How are you sweetheart πŸ’‹?
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by LarryCork: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2023
Goodlady:

angry
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by LarryCork: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Goodlady:

Sweet hat korrrrr.....sweet harrrrrry niiii....so u on nairaland again begggin & then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland. U stand no shance!!! (No oofencse) angry
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Goodlady(f): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
LarryCork:

Sweet hat korrrrr.....sweet harrrrrry niiii....so u on nairaland again begggin & then u complain u cant find mans on nairaland. U stand no shance!!! (No oofencse) angry
I ll ignore the gibberish above. It's obvious you don't know how to care for a woman.
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Khyrvxjzy: 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Theunbothered:

Obi and Atiku proposed gradual removal of subsidy and putting the money back into power and education so the economic shock is minimal. Politicians have media teams because their words have power, unguarded utterances can cause chaos in an instant.

Do you not understand that the most imported items are FUEL AND FOOD? People are increasing prices because the cost of production had increased, didn't they teach you this in school?

Is it only the rich that eat and use fuel?

E gba mi o

No wonder it was so easy to deceive Tinubu supporters, most of you don't read and are motivated by hatred.

Who do you think will implement the policies? Isn't it minister of works that will ensure infrastructure is working?

Do you know how much work it takes just to manage one sector of the Nigerian government?

there is nothing like gradual process for removal of subsidy or maybe you explain what you mean by gradual process

Nigeria is not importing food if you want to argue name the food we import?, we only import grain

and the things we import both food and fuel is not affected by floating before tinubu bdc is 700+. immediately tinubu said subsidy is over show me any company that import fuel more than 700+ per dollar?

what evidence do you have that increment in price of things is caused by floating

reply me and answer those questions
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Khyrvxjzy: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Miracle2020:
announcing the removal of subsidy on the first day he took over is the worst decision. He would have allow himself to enter office look at what is happening in the country and seek for advice. Infact he would have remove it tactically the way Buhari does.

cement is imported now Nigeria is self sufficient
rice is imported now it is banned now we are making rice

it is the scarcity that will drive local production after it is banned

ban it and people will rush to build refinery

1 Like

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Coronavirus1: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Let it shut down we shall go back to stone age criminals marketers
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Theunbothered: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

there is nothing like gradual process for removal of subsidy or maybe you explain what you mean by gradual process

Read Obi's manifesto and interviews. https://businessday.ng/news/article/peter-obi-breaks-silence-over-fuel-subsidy-removal-offers-his-opinion/

Nigeria is not importing food if you want to argue name the food we import?, we only import grain

And grain is what? It's clothes abi? undecided

and the things we import both food and fuel is not affected by floating before tinubu bdc is 700+. immediately tinubu said subsidy is over show me any company that import fuel more than 700+ per dollar? what evidence do you have that increment in price of things is caused by floating

Another sign that you don't read. Nigeria has no local refining capacity that's why we import fuel, in order to import we trade with dollars which became worth more than naira with the float policy, this isn't hard to understand.

https://punchng.com/anxiety-as-forex-scarcity-halts-petrol-importation/?amp

Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by MomohMrMoore: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
It can shut down, Nigerians dont care, dont have money to buy fuel. No need to warn, just shut down.
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by LarryCork: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Goodlady:

I ll ignore the gibberish above. It's obvious you don't know how to care for a woman.

ok i wannto care for u becoz am ready to love u. i think i love u..please do u have yansh? smiley
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Goodlady(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
LarryCork:

ok i wannto care for u becoz am ready to love u. i think i love u..please do u have yansh? smiley
I should ask you.
I know you no get sense but do you v money?
Re: Petrol Stations Shutting Down, Marketers Warn by Emola12(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
i dedicated your problem to DO I by phyno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari-Dokubo To MEND: Don’t Start A Religious Crisis In Nigeria / Udom Emmanuel Dissolves State Exco / Party, Not Buhari Can Determine Oyegun's Tenure - APC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.