Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72789 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israel07: 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
EDOLUWA:

Why talking like this!!!!

Terrorist only hide under islam to perpetrate their crime.

So please dont allow this Human enemies cause religious crisis.

A True muslims Will never kill

Shut up you blood thirsty demon. How many times have you condemned the evil they do. Y'all kill people recklessly and shout Allahu Akbar while at it and none of ur imams speak against it instead u play reverse psychology on people with demonic phrase "Islam is a religion of peace". Why do you need to tell us it's a religion of peace? You're a potential terrorist too. Your paedophilic Mohamed spread ur terrorist Islamic ideology with violence so what do you mean by a true Muslim will never kill? Y'all are terrorist and rapist which is why you force your women to cover their whole body cos y'all control ur uncircumcised dick. Bloody fools. Death to y'all!

8 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by xtervaganza(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Very good
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Toktee(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.
Who told you is their land?
Cry me river Nile.

I told you guys who were celebrating when the sorry images of hamas attacks on Israel that your tone will change when Israel bit back.

This is just the begining.
Booth on the ground soon.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jamesadeosun23: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This getting out of hand let's allow peace to reign
no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Acidosis(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

Gen Z analysis.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by eteebanky: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Islamic university

Isreal please, drop dombs

Erase them off the Google map
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by phemy36(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

Be sure you are not standing in sambisa forest alone. Because know christian will follow you go that side oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by sagitariusbaby(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

how is Palestine their land? Arabs are land grabbers I am happy they are being treated accordingly

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Toktee(m): 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up

But it's the truth.

Every Muslim has atoms of terrorism in him be it man or woman.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by CrystalMax: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Terrorism is embedded in Islam.
Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist.
Not true.
FYI I am a christian
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Princewell2012(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
EDOLUWA:

Why talking like this!!!!

Terrorist only hide under islam to perpetrate their crime.

So please dont allow this Human enemies cause religious crisis.

A True muslims Will never kill

Hmm it seems you re a moderate Muslim from the West
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Etimemy: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Your judgement is abnormal here
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by sunboy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Lots of kids on here and I agree they sure do need history lessons.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Tetraozonaitera: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Oga every land all over the world was once owned by a group of people. Even your village in Nigeria was once own by some people. They called them early settlers. America's early settlers were the Red Indians. Are the red indians still fighting wars today?
They are part of the today America.
You either live in peace with the poccessor and accept defeat or go start life somewhere else.

For instance, Sinai belonged to Egypt but during the six days war when Egypt conspired with four or five other Arab nations to fight Israel in 1967, Israel conquered Sinai and some other lands from other enemies and the lands became Israels own. That is what victory in war brings.
In 1979 when Egypt became friend to Israel, they asked Israel to give them back Sinai and Israel signed a deal with them. In 1980 Israel relinquished the land and it became Egypt's own again.
Why didn't Egypt fight to get it back?
Israel would have conquered more lands and add it to Sinai.

In Gaza, Israel had accepted to a two states ownership with the then Palestinian leader. They signed the agreement in Oslo. It was called Oslo accord (Google it)
After the agreements, with Palestinian leaders in Oslo, the Lebanese Hisbollah fighters told Hammas not to accept the deal and so, Hamas told Israel they are not accepting the Oslo accord and thereafter, waged war against Israel. So the fight continues till today.

Oga, you are the one who needs to read history.

In short. That land belongs to Israel. That is the Spoil of War.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by billyG(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY OF TERRORISM
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by sunboy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
atobs4real:
That guy bleeped up. He risk his citizens life
Terrorist station

Are you a bot?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by billyG(m): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Israeli terrorists are raping women ATM, and killing children too, i saw a clip where idf rounded up over 10,000 children and burn them alive the media is saying anything now,
I hope the world is seeing this genocide against the good people of Palestine
How possible
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by qtx(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
tuoyoojo:
These Hamas people would not still learn by next year again, they would want to attack Israel again

This lesson should be taught in their schools that nor go fight person wen strong pass u
Where is the Iran that is insighting and decieving them to go look for trouble? They should have brain these hama terrorists.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ChronicGp(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
They got several virgins waiting in line to marry them in hell....smh
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Toktee(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Israeli terrorists are raping women ATM, and killing children too, i saw a clip where idf rounded up over 10,000 children and burn them alive the media is saying anything now,
I hope the world is seeing this genocide against the good people of Palestine
10, 000 children? you are an ediot and and a blatant lie, I challenge you to post the video here.

You Muslim terrorists are not just terrorists but also liars.

Post the video or drop the link to the video.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ogwuche4u(m): 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Israel has become unstoppable on these strikes.
They're bound to eliminate Hamas once and for all.

But what I know is if Hamas didn't attack first, Israel would not have gone this far.

And moreso, Israel is currently talking to Hamas in the only language they understand…

Israel ain't Nigeria.

It is just the audacity of the hamas that surprises me. You live off isreal for water, light and food and you decided to attack them at their weakest moment. That is wickedness, evil and barbaric. I love how isreal is dealing with those head slamming bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Princewell2012(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Even though am a muslim cleric, I support Israels right to defend itself against terrorist like Hamas. Let all our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world condemn Hamas beheading of children in Israel and the kidnap of women and d elderly and pray for d quick obliteration of Hamas and all Palestinians supporting them

Good one. God. bless you.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Mamijoh(f): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
[img][/img]
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by billyG(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2023
If istrael has sense she should push all gazians to Sinai and lock them out.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by atobs4real(m): 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2023
sunboy:

Are you a bot?
No. Just thinking.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jangbajantis: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Where is your humanity,
Idf is currently killing infants in gaza right now, you are calling it propaganda.
I asked again where is your humanity.
Isreali terrorists are raping children and aged women in gaza right now.
There are clips everywhere showing idf rouges kidnapping Palestinian teenagers, raping them
There are is also a clip of where i saw IDF rouges raping an aged woman she should be about 70 years old, over 10 IDF terrorists were raping her too
LoL! Why are you the only one seeing these clips? Even if you can post the video show us screenshots with clear evidence that the perpetrators are Israelis.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
atobs4real:
That guy bleeped up. He risk his citizens life
Which guy?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by zoedew: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
HonNL:

Israel Defense Forces
#delete
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Nonsense and emotional propaganda....lol......the attack Hamas first struck in Israel.....did they think of the kids in Israel ?

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by omenziate(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Hope the whole world is see this genocide committed by the Israeli terrorists and it's ally .
Hamas kill 900 Israeli terrorists, but the idf terrorists and her western allies are busy bombing and killing innocent children, women, destroying place of worship, and other infrastructure like hospital, hope the world is see this genocide.
Over 100,000 infants and women has been killed and raped by the Israeli terrorists in just 3 day
Hope the world is seeing the atrocities of Israel terrorists, raping women isn't part of war
Over 10,000 Palestinian women has been raped by Israeli terrorists in 3 days.
I saw a video where 15 Israeli forces were taking turns on a 12years Palestinian girl

U better keep quiet with your sick generation . Go help Hamas na as crase Dey worry you.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jangbajantis: 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Even though am a muslim cleric, I support Israels right to defend itself against terrorist like Hamas. Let all our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world condemn Hamas beheading of children in Israel and the kidnap of women and d elderly and pray for d quick obliteration of Hamas and all Palestinians supporting them
Muslim cleric... I'm finished. Brutality!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by sunboy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
atobs4real:

No. Just thinking.

You’re not making sense sir

And why do you have to spam the thread with same post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.