Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72782 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Hassanmaye(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Terrorism is embedded in Islam.
Every Serious Muslim is a Potential Terrorist.
Will you shut up
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by cassyrooy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
US, UK, FRANCE, UN and other countries must sanction Isreal now.

Why bomb and destroy a higher installation.

I condemn it I condemn it I condemn it.

We won't take this anymore
Goan sanction them now. Palestine has the Hamas Covenant against Israel since 1988. Goan and read up on it.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Achor1111(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
This development dey give orgasm.
Lesson must be learnt
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by CJStarz: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
atobs4real:
That guy bleeped up. He risk his citizens life
Which guy,abeg.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by okorogodwin4(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
So extremist and terrorist they go school please Isreal don't bomb Igbo Man shop and shed

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Westerhoffe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Greenfaces:

Isreal created Hamas and have control over their activities. Don't be deceived

Evidences, please?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by atobs4real(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
CJStarz:

Which guy,abeg.
Hamaz

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by AngelicBeing: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Botragelad:
Good one. Strike harder Israel. That place is probably the gaff responsible for training Hamas terrorists. Tell these terrorists to stop hiding there. Cowards will pay for their crimes.
Excellent grin
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Wizardslayer: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Security agencies should brace themselves up this coming Friday because it won't be funny. They will stage a very wild and terrible protest against Israel after their evil jumat prayers around the globe coming Friday.

Nigeria security agencies should be at alert.

5 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by lomprico(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel commiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

Hamas use these children and women as shield. They launch thier missiles from residential places, hospitals, church, mosque and schools, If you want to leave, they kill u. And if Israel wants to retaliate it's these sites they hit cos truly the Hamas are hiding within. I really pity the civilians in Palestine caught up in this.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by lexy2014: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

Even though am a muslim cleric, I support Israels right to defend itself against terrorist like Hamas. Let all our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world condemn Hamas beheading of children in Israel and the kidnap of women and d elderly and pray for d quick obliteration of Hamas and all Palestinians supporting them

14 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Achor1111(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

In your room with your Itel phone and Glo 200mb?
Gaza no far!

4 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by CJStarz: 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
tuoyoojo:
These Hamas people would not still learn by next year again, they would want to attack Israel again

This lesson should be taught in their schools that nor go fight person wen strong pass u
Those people na malu,nama, cow. No working brain in their heads. Infact,cows get sense pass them
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Betanaija42moro: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad
That one na your own business. The way Fulani terrorist and bandits kill here and Christians keep praying till everybody is dead.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by motayoayinde: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
I CAN CONFIRM THAT THE MODS HERE ARE TERRIBLE BIGOTS WHO ARE SYMPATHETIC TO ISRAEL.

THE CASUALTIES FIGURE FOR ISRAEL HAS BEEN GOING UP SINCE YESTERDAY.

THE THREADS ON IT ARE THERE BUT DONT EVER MAKE FRONT PAGE.

BUT EVEN THE FAKE NEWS POSTS AGAINST PALESTINE HITS THE FRONT PAGE!!!

SHAME.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by adams123: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims are terrorists and they don't deserve to live amongst human!!!

Destroy them all!

We Muslims don't fear death, rather we fear GOD. The worldly life is temporary while the hereafter is permanent.
On the Israel Vs Palestine, I don't think their conflict is religion base and we shouldn't bring religion into it.
Mind you that, they are less than 1.9% Christians in Israel while Muslims in Israel are more than 18%. The rest of 73.8% are Jewish
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by 2Ways(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:

See this terrorist disguising.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

. GUY, JUST DE PLAY. THE PROMISE BY NETHAYAHU WAS TO LEVEL GAZA, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING, HAMAS WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OVER AND OVER BEFORE TAKING THEIR ACT.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Straighttime: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
This getting out of hand let's allow peace to reign

Allow peace for those that don't want peace?

No reasonable country including those condemning Isreal will tolerate such attack from Hamad without retaliating with full force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jangbajantis: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

If that's the case, they still need over 460 to break 2014 record.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by lexy2014: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Security agencies should brace themselves up this coming Friday because it won't be funny. They will stage a very wild and terrible protest against Israel after their evil jumat prayers around the globe coming Friday.

U spoke my mind. They will the banditry that they are suffering from and start forming support for Palestine. Govt should monitor teachings in mosques
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by AngelicBeing: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Israel has become unstoppable on these strikes.
They're bound to eliminate Hamas once and for all.

But what I know is if Hamas didn't attack first, Israel would not have gone this far.

And moreso, Israel is currently talking to Hamas in the only language they understand…

Israel ain't Nigeria.
Gbamsulotely, Terrorist all over the world including the useless bokoharam, ISIS, HAMAS and Gaza terrorist, should all be deleted from the surface of the earth 🌍 grin

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Achor1111(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Wizardslayer:

Bullet never finish for Israel's gun.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Julius1995(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
Seek help.
accordadoga26:
Hehehehe

God is so good to Baifra.

He used Hamas war as a revelation to Biafra.

Even Gen. Orji (the Chief of Defence Staff of the State of Biafra) will be shocked at this revelation
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by harjay1986: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
HonNL:

Israel Defense Forces

If anyone talk rubbish when China begin their own against Vietnam no body should talk ooh or make thunder fire una generation
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Shyboyk(m): 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:

You and who …I’m not a Jew and I’m not a Muslim but what this Jews are doing to them I like it ..if only Christian’s can stand up to them like this all this won’t be happening now ..they think the Jews are mild like the Christian’s

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Pootle: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
i love chaos...make nigeria bomb niger abeg, i hate when small yansh wan shake by force grin
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by muykem: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

They are justified. What HAMAS did is unreasonable.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jangbajantis: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Israeli terrorists are raping women ATM, and killing children too, i saw a clip where idf rounded up over 10,000 children and burn them alive the media is saying anything now,
I hope the world is seeing this genocide against the good people of Palestine
You saw a clip where? In your dream?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by doncmm: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
Oh really
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
lexy2014:

Even though am a muslim cleric, I support Israels right to defend itself against terrorist like Hamas. Let all our Muslim brothers and sisters around the world condemn Hamas beheading of children in Israel and the kidnap of women and d elderly and pray for d quick obliteration of Hamas and all Palestinians supporting them
Hehehe, lexy2014 don come, good one from lexy2014 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by DeepSight(m): 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Terrorist school.

Until entered university I never understood extremist.

I saw extremist first hand.
They try to convert others to hate christians

You can see the rage

With their short trouser.

Wicked people

At the end the north don't classify them as Muslims

Please can you expatiate on "with their short trouser". . . Many thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.