Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? (10732 Views)

How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? / Just Fired. How Do I Cope With The Emotional Trauma? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2023
As the topic says, how can you work under an hectic boss?

My boss is so nice but goddamn that man's so hectic with jombo size anger issue... His temper's so short to the extend that asking him a statement you don't understand twice might trigger his anger and once his angry his staffs'd dress back cos his hand might land on your face unaware.

Yesterday this man bought 25ltr of fuel and told me to give his brother 10ltr and filled the gen with the remaining, which i did. I started work 5:am this morning only for this man to called on phone to give one of his bus 5ltr of fuel from the 'keg' so i was like which of the keg actually and that's it, this man begin dey para ontop of his voice. After giving the 5ltr to the bus, this bus no gree reach filling station then my boss started again with so much noise "go and off the gen rn. I can stop you from working and lotta words" for work of 28k monthly from 4am to 12am midnight with hard labour. I'm sick and tired of everything.
Can someone tell me what to do?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Aniedi30(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Take it easy Bro.. sometimes we don't get it easy always....His nice Good and be also have his own issues just overlook bro after all insult no dey kill person...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2023
When they start with their anger issue,you have to give space and be quiet for them

21 Likes

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by jordilee(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Industry cloud platforms combine software, platform and infrastructure Imginn as a service with tailored, industry-specific functionality.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Godada(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2023

Dealing with people with anger issues is usually a tricky business.

Ideally, hot temper and tantrums are qualities you see in babies and little kids but sadly adults also have failed to embrace the virtue of patience and self control

The best way to deal with such people is to tiptoe around them.

Give them a lots of space.

Start working on getting another job.

Vamoose when the new job arrives.

Anger is a counterproductive vice that destroys anything in its wake.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Stage5: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2023

2 Shares

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by justking(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Always be calmed
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by wittywriter: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
As a remote worker i hardly get such challenge.
However once/If i noticed ill just avoid argumentative conversation(s).

Bugatie:
….anger issues and nice.

On top 28k salary
Just imagine.

Wittyness.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
There's no perfect way to deal with an abusive employer. People like that will only learn to respect their workers when they notice that nobody wants to work for them.

Since you're earning a meagre 28k, my advice is for you to be on the lookout for a better job & when u find one, leave his job for him.

Life's not hard at all...

10 Likes

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Oluwadare316(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wait, let me go and ask AI.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Bugatie(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
….anger issues and nice.

On top 28k salary

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by youngreezy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
lock up,look for another better job on the low

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by DyingFetus: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bleep his wife or make an attempt on his wife
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by youngest85(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Study him for a while then device a means to act whenever he starts his para

1 Like

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by chukkystar(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
If U say He is nice then the anger is just a weakness. Weigh the pros and the cons and if the Cons outweigh the Pros, start looking for alternatives. Someone like Him U should allow them cool down and go back to them concerning that issue especially when U know they are at fault. U will see He won't shout at U too often cos He knows U will come back to Him when He is calm. Plus make urself virtually irreplaceable to Him and His respect for U will make Him stop those statements of being able to replace U. If all this fails just look for another job, Alot of Nigerian Bosses tend to mentally Bully their staffs.
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by letout: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:
As the topic says, how can you work under an hectic boss?

My boss is so nice but goddamn that man's so hectic with jombo size anger issue... His temper's so short to the extend that asking him a statement you don't understand twice might trigger his anger and once his angry his staffs'd dress back cos his hand might land on your face unaware.

Yesterday this man bought 25ltr of fuel and told me to give his brother 10ltr and filled the gen with the remaining, which i did. I started work 5:am this morning only for this man to called on phone to give one of his bus 5ltr of fuel from the 'keg' so i was like which of the keg actually and that's it, this man begin dey para ontop of his voice. After giving the 5ltr to the bus, this bus no gree reach filling station then my boss started again with so much noise "go and off the gen rn. I can stop you from working and lotta words" for work of 28k monthly from 4am to 12am midnight with hard labour. I'm sick and tired of everything.
Can someone tell me what to do?

28k per week or monthly?
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Focusmind: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
So, which aspect is he good at ? People with anger issues are not known to be good in any other aspect

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Googledotcom: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
From experience, as an employee, be slow to anger, slow to speak and quick to listen. (James 1, 19-20)
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Ewexq: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
undecided
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
You just be patient with him/her.

You win
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by juman(m): 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Look for another work.
You will get one.
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by panetog: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fuk em well, anger will cum down 🙄
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Westerhoffe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Patience does it…
And whenever he's angry, don't say anything to him.
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by inoki247: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
He go be....

Thank God say Man no be God....
Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
letout:

28k per week or monthly?

Per hour undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Maxxim: 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Na sapa and lack of opportunities dey make people settle with various toxic working environment I've been hearing about lately

1 Like

Re: How Can You Cope With A Nice But Anger Issue Boss? by Afokesco(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
just stay quiet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Love Your Current Job? / Bank Job Or Current Job? / OpenAI Co-Founder, Greg Brockman, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.