Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta (19108 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Bliss52: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
criminals

W no go better for all the generation and family of those who falsely accuse people they are criminals that won't know peace

Amen
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

X
Okay, never met an intersex.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by osuofia2(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2023
Too bad, imagine what she has gone through
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by juman(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2023
The boy should be given one hundred lashes publicly and sent to two years in jail.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by juman(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2023
Some of those that beat her should also be arrested and charge to court.
They can be traced.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ProblemChild1: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
This pennnis theft of a thing should better be a joke because I don’t even believe it in the first place

Because if it’s actually true that people steal pennnis for real Omo e go bad ooo

If my pennnis miss I go craze ooo
Omo I no wan experience that thing oo grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by BarrElChapo(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2023
Safetly:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num: Faith
First Bank

SCAMMER IGNORE!
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Mvnster: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This manhood theft saga, na format by gang of criminals. They will just locate thier victim and accuse him/her of manhood theft and have the victim robbed,beaten and on the worst scenario lynched.
Or the supposed victim looking for free opportunity to test something when no loss
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Finestgurlie(f): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Bliss52:

W no go better for all the generation and family of those who falsely accuse people they are criminals that won't know peace

Amen
Hahahahaha but why you do that naa 😭😭
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nigeria can pass for the biggest concentration of some of the stupidest people on earth.

They've moved from Guiness World Records trend in June

To Mohbad trend in September

Now it's missing sex organs trend in October.

Silly people.

You are right, my son cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Matix222: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
What a horrible-looking man. I hate foolish men. He deserves life imprisonment with hard labor.
Like your father
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Abufo: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abrm0n3fB-Y?si=jStN_vdK1VQw8SSx

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/11/nigerian-police-arrest-18-year-old-boy-falsely-accusing-woman-stealing-his-private-parts

when I say the Lugardian cage is filled with baboons pretending to be humans....admin go just ban me! the mass mob of apes were ready to lynch the poor woman o! I dunno what is worrying nigerians o? whether it is poverty or wickedness or just plain foolishness!! likely all of the above!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by SeriouslySense(m): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2023
At this time while other people are creating useful inventions, we still believe in supertitious things. grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by SeriouslySense(m): 10:15am On Oct 12, 2023
grin grin grin
N3TRAL:
Nigeria can pass for the biggest concentration of some of the stupidest people on earth.

Silly people.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Bright4luv3000: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2023
This person is a big scammer and one of the big thife on nairaland
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by seborrhic: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2023
tollyboy5:

It use to happen real. It happened to someone i know and the police demand she fix it. Just that people now want to chase clout and trend.
Shut up,Mpi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by SeriouslySense(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2023
grin grin cool down

what pains me, is how life is not regarded, and people are killed by ritualists, because they believe they will gain from killing a human being.

There is something really wrong with a lot of us. grin grin

seborrhic:

Shut up,Mpi!
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Karo1212: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Foolish Yahoo boys... He's a criminal..he's should be locked up
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by matm: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

The police should also strip him naked so that the public would truly see that his manhood is intact undecided

Sick men everywhere!!

You hate all men?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by UncleKoboko: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

The police should also strip him naked so that the public would truly see that his manhood is intact undecided

Sick men everywhere!!
You hate your father and all the men in your generations.
You hate Jesus, because Jesus is a man and the person who sent him is also a man, AND THAT'S WHY THEY SOMETIMES CALL HIM SON OF A MAN ...
You will definitely hate your husband and any son you ever have tooMUMU.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by matm: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
So those who beat d woman didn't check d boy's penis first?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by countryman13: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This manhood theft saga, na format by gang of criminals. They will just locate thier victim and accuse him/her of manhood theft and have the victim robbed,beaten and on the worst scenario lynched.
Nothing like format bro. It happened live in Kogi (Lkj precisely).
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by remi2good: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

Sick men everywhere!!
it's not our fault that you prefer bleeping your fellow women😡 stop shoving your lesbian nature in our faces
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by NinjaMetahuman: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Good

They should subject the useless boy to the exact same beating and everyone of those useless delusional fools should be arrested and given serious beaten too.

Nonsense
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by israelmao(m): 10:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

Sick men everywhere!!

Your father one of men,do you hate him?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Nice2023(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
This pennnis theft of a thing should better be a joke because I don’t even believe it in the first place

Because if it’s actually true that people steal pennnis for real Omo e go bad ooo

If my pennnis miss I go craze ooo

Just no carry ur crazeness enter market...e go too bad.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 10:41am On Oct 12, 2023
🥱
Matix222:

Like your father
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Gajagojo: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2023
They should show his manhood or I won't believe it
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by youngsahito(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

Sick men everywhere!!
just tell us say big gbola to hungry you to look.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Bellotelli: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

Sick men everywhere!!
Do you have a man?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by fxexperts: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2023
N3TRAL:

Silly people.
baba you are very correct. sometimes i wonder why i came among these set of very stupid people. No wonder this continent is regarded as a shithole and third world continent.

countryman13:

Nothing like format bro. It happened live in Kogi (Lkj precisely).
Your foolishness is shaming me i swear.

tollyboy5:

It use to happen real. It happened to someone i know and the police demand she fix it. Just that people now want to chase clout and trend.
You see how your brain is so shallow.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Walter90: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2023
Soon he will say is pra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) / Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water / Scammer Tricked Into Making Commercial For "Anus Laptops"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.