Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta (19110 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Codes151(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2023
blaquemyc:
Arrest them all. At least 2 years imprisonment for all the culprits will serve as a deterrent to others.
Na so Dem for just kee innocent person for nothing.
3 will be better..
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

The police should also strip him naked so that the public would truly see that his manhood is intact undecided

Sick men everywhere!!

Last last

You'll need a man

Just be angry with this boy and leave men
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Abagworo(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:
This pennnis theft of a thing should better be a joke because I don’t even believe it in the first place

Because if it’s actually true that people steal pennnis for real Omo e go bad ooo

If my pennnis miss I go craze ooo

How can such nonsense exist? Africans are so myopic in thinking which is why they believe in ritual powers and ritual money that doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Omoawoke2(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2023
Good job from the police.

They should make him a terrible lesson to others. This guy deserves to be sentenced to death by hanging

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by poiZon: 11:39am On Oct 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abrm0n3fB-Y?si=jStN_vdK1VQw8SSx

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/11/nigerian-police-arrest-18-year-old-boy-falsely-accusing-woman-stealing-his-private-parts
False alarm should attract stringent punishment if not death sentence,.maybe life imprisonment.

Accusing someone wrongly should not be taken.kindly by the state.

What if they had killed her, what if the police didn't come to her rescue on time...

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by simplyOJ(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2023
look at his face, that his dada should be shaved. Until this people who keeps raising false alarm about organ disappearance are arrested, prosecuted and locked up, this nonsense will continue. How can someone's organ just disappear because someone touch you or asked you a question?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by gassbee: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some nigerians are just gullible, daft and stuppidd
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by johnjose68: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abrm0n3fB-Y?si=jStN_vdK1VQw8SSx

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/11/nigerian-police-arrest-18-year-old-boy-falsely-accusing-woman-stealing-his-private-parts

He is an i.pob lying machine. What do you expect. People that want to claim first from third.

They will soon disown him now...that he is Deltan grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by TenQ: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

The police should also strip him naked so that the public would truly see that his manhood is intact undecided

Sick men everywhere!!
And your father is a man!?
Do you have brothers!?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by SapaProMax: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nigeria can pass for the biggest concentration of some of the stupidest people on earth.

They've moved from Guiness World Records trend in June

To Mohbad trend in September

Now it's missing sex organs trend in October.

Silly people.
The Western powers are testing the power of mass manipulation through social media on our dullards who compose of 80% of the population. Even those who have never used a smartphone in their life get pulled in the mass hysteria too
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Cantonese: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
He needed to have been beaten badly too.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by maasoap(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nwodosis:
This manhood theft saga, na format by gang of criminals. They will just locate thier victim and accuse him/her of manhood theft and have the victim robbed,beaten and on the worst scenario lynched.
Not only that, they also rob the unsuspecting mobs beating the real victims
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

Sick men everywhere!!
Your attention is needed on a thread where two ladies tied up hotel owner and murdered him. grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by maasoap(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nigeria can pass for the biggest concentration of some of the stupidest people on earth.

They've moved from Guiness World Records trend in June

To Mohbad trend in September

Now it's missing sex organs trend in October.

Silly people.
The worst part of it is that the educated ones among them, even on nairaland believe this bullshitt

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by abatically(m): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Again, what I have been saying about jungle justice being a no go area. All it takes is just for someone to raise an alarm (most of the times false alarm) and angry mob will decend in victim without even asking questions, someone from nowhere who doesn't even know what happened will bring tire and the rest is history, innocent soul taken away.

Imagine someone saying another person took his manhood, mobs will not even try to confirm if the manhood is there or not, all they care about is lynching the accused. This is just too barbaric.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ellizy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
OBTOREPA:

You hate men,but yet not a virgin
My brother no loud am
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by justking(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wicked and unreasonable man
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
Okay, never met an intersex.

You just one
Should go with a kiss and hug
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Litmus: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sunday Lienus, aby?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

You just one
Should go with a kiss and hug
I don't understand. You're an intersex for real?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by mikeljack(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
Wetin you dey use penis do
This wan you wan craze if e miss
Taylor94:
This pennnis theft of a thing should better be a joke because I don’t even believe it in the first place

Because if it’s actually true that people steal pennnis for real Omo e go bad ooo

If my pennnis miss I go craze ooo
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
I don't understand. You're an intersex for real?

Not really Anny
I’m just a normal human
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Not really Anny
I’m just a normal human
So you're okay if I misgender you? I'll consider you a nonbinary.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
So you're okay if I misgender you? I'll consider you a nonbinary.

😂
You better be beautiful, considering your blade tongue. Better not disappoint me
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

😂
You better be beautiful, considering your blade tongue. Better not disappoint me
😂Sorry to disappoint. I'm ugly.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
😂Sorry to disappoint. I'm ugly.

That’s quite the opposite
Ugly folks don’t say it that way
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Pennilessword1: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

Sick men everywhere!!

Don't blame men..blame the Nigerian superstitious nature.
As for him..let them strip him and castrate him since it seems he doesn't want his prick anymore. It would serve as a deterrent to all those scumbags saying their joysticks are missing
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Agboconsult1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
This format for pennis missing is just a cover up by those criminals to rob the allege theif. The Nigeria Police Force needs to make an awareness on this criminality.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

That’s quite the opposite
Ugly folks don’t say it that way
I'm proud of my ugliness.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
I'm proud of my ugliness.

This’ so so surprising you’re still up.
Kudos!
Why don’t you mail (faithinfo@gmx.com)?
I’d really appreciate
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2023
ILoveFaith:

This’ so so surprising you’re still up.
Kudos!
Why don’t you mail (faithinfo@gmx.com)?
I’d really appreciate
I can't, sorry.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:
I can't, sorry.

These are things I just don’t push.
Your choice is 💯% respected.
Thanks for the little exchanges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) / Ogun Landlord Bathes 11-Year-Old With Hot Water / Scammer Tricked Into Making Commercial For "Anus Laptops"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.