Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta (19031 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Westerhoffe(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:
😂Sorry to disappoint. I'm ugly.

You're ugly?
Seriously?
Let me find your pictures and post them here. cool
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You're ugly?
Seriously?
Let me find your pictures and post them here. cool
Yes, sadly. tongue

You can't find my pictures on the Internet.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2023
ILoveFaith:

These are things I just don’t push.
Your choice is 💯% respected.
Thanks for the little exchanges.
Thank you too! And you're welcome.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Westerhoffe(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2023
[code][/code]
Anny69:
Yes, sadly. tongue

You can't find my pictures on the Internet.

Stealing my words huh…? cheesy

I took a picture of you last night in the dreams… let me check my gallery. cool
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:
[code][/code]

Stealing my words huh…? cheesy

I took a picture of you last night in the dreams… let me check my gallery. cool
Who's stealing your words? I don't have my pictures anywhere...

Post it, I hope I was fine there.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Westerhoffe(m): 1:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:
Who's stealing your words? I don't have my pictures anywhere...

Post it, I hope I was fine there.

How can you not have your pictures anywhere?
Shey you be ghost ni?
undecided

I found this one sha…

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:

How can you not have your pictures anywhere?
Shey you be ghost ni?
undecided

I found this one sha…
I love peurii. 🥰
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Westerhoffe(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:
I love peurii. 🥰

I just knew that could be you on first sight.

Peurri?

You mean, this?

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I just knew that could be you on first sight.

Peurri?

You mean, this?
I meant I look puerri.

😂Pretty.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Westerhoffe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:
I meant I look puerri.

😂Pretty.

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2023

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Westerhoffe(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:

Arrgh! cheesy
Seun will give you 400 derica of ban now.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Arrgh! cheesy
Seun will give you 400 derica of ban now.
He can't ban me. cool
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Westerhoffe(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Anny69:
He can't ban me. cool

You think so?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 8:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

You think so?
I know so.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by SIMPonPatrol(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

The police should also strip him naked so that the public would truly see that his manhood is intact undecided

Sick men everywhere!!

You still have not reaponded to my email.

Which restaurant should I make the reservation? Do you prefer the one in Radisson Blu on Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI or the one in Four Points by Sheraton?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by nairalee(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nigeria can pass for the biggest concentration of some of the stupidest people on earth.

They've moved from Guiness World Records trend in June

To Mohbad trend in September

Now it's missing sex organs trend in October.

Silly people.

Its true ooo
once anything trends, they all jump on it whether its positive or negative or even senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu / Nigerian Cab-driver Shot Dead In Washington DC / Baby Found Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.