Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta (19038 Views)

South African Woman Confesses She Falsely Accused A Nigerian Man Of Rape (video) / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2023
Idiots,what is the meaning of steal manhood in medical dictionary?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Finestgurlie(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
criminals
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by obinna58(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Kill the idiots, this is more than a terrorist act

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by GloriousGbola: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Fu-ck that b-itchass punk up. Try him for attempted murder.

A Message needs to be sent out that this nonsense will no longer be tolerated.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
What a horrible-looking man. I hate foolish men. He deserves life imprisonment with hard labor.

I can tell youโ€™re dripping wet for him grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Maize247(f): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
20 years in jail for the boy
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Savechild23: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2023
I have been telling people that these penis saga is been perpetuated by criminal syndicate to rob unsuspecting citizens

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by wallarwallar(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

Really dis nonsense gat to be stop by all means bt babe Why hate same gender that always make u feel good down dere. Ur V will expire if na true u dey talk bt very sure even wit d sound of ur comment u like gbola die and na only dis gender get am

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by meobizy(f): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2023
Six months in prison should reset his brain. A year on second thought.

Thinking of such happening to a family member is making my blood boil. I will honestly murder a person and do prison time if blood is drawn from any of my loved ones.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by tnerro1(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2023
See his very fake LV shirt ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

I can tell youโ€™re dripping wet for him grin

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Franzinni: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2023
Lock him up and throw away the key....
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by SmartyPants(m): 9:31am On Oct 12, 2023
haybhi1:
I hope he learns his lessons in jail. I'm happy he's facing this.
I'm surprised how a group of people can believe that a person's private part is stolen. It's like saying a head is stolen.

Yes... coz they definitely have no brains
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by YorubaPrince: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2023
Him name be Linus na... grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 9:32am On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=Anny69 post=126353324][/quote]

Glad you confirmed
Next!
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by tollyboy5(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

The police should also strip him naked so that the public would truly see that his manhood is intact undecided

Sick men everywhere!!
Dont worry you can't hate me. I'm the ladies man. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Glad you confirmed
Next!
F or M?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by infogeneral: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
This madness has to stop. Many in Nigeria are too superstitious and gullible. If anyone raises this kind of false alarm again the person should first be stripped naked so that people can confirm. You have your prick shrinked in between your legs and you are claiming someone stole it. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
F or M?
Me?
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by tollyboy5(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2023
meobizy:
Six months in prison should reset his brain. A year on second thought.

Thinking of such happening to a family member is making my blood boil. I will honestly murder a person and do prison time if blood is drawn from any of my loved ones.
Six month for that grave offence to someones mother? shocked

That's an attempted murder case. I think Six years behind bars will be OK.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Anny69: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Me?
Of course you.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by tollyboy5(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
F or M?
FM grin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Rayban26: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
thesicilian:

You need to see a psychiatrist.
Except you're just writing this for clout, in which case you really need to see a psychiatrist.

A man is behind that account oo. The siofraa, iyaebe geng, they're men that dont have lives.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by FreeStuffsNG: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Sunday Ebube LINUS

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by seunayantokun(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Let the law take its course.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by tollyboy5(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
infogeneral:
This madness has to stop. Many in Nigeria are too superstitious and gullible. If anyone raises this kind of false alarm again the person should first be stripped naked so that people can confirm. You have your prick shrinked in between your legs and you are claiming someone stole it. Nonsense!
It use to happen real. It happened to someone i know and the police demand she fix it. Just that people now want to chase clout and trend.
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Dididrumz(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool Handover the goat to the yoots around the woman neighborhood and watch from distance

Your head dey game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ponishah: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2023
Patriotic17:
Are you tired of making money?
Continue mining your bitcoin, haba, how much is in your bank account, is full like that of dangote?

Why are you looking for who to scam.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by amah4game: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Maybe her papa na woman
OBTOREPA:

You hate men,but yet not a virgin
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by ILoveFaith: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2023
Anny69:
Of course you.

X
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by Samogloby: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Linus don lies against an innocent woman. Police should do us one favour, that prick must be cut off and everyone partake in beating the woman get arrested. Idiot! As for me, since the issue of prik disappearing,I stop giving money to unknown person. Shaking hands is also forbidden to unknown person. I'm avoiding false accusation!
Re: Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta by permit225(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Nonsense men!!

I hate men!!

The police should also strip him naked so that the public would truly see that his manhood is intact undecided

dis 49yrs old lady wetin u won carry 18yrs old boy manhood do..Ashawo still dey ur eyes at dis age..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Found Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos) / Ondo Senator Tofowomo, three others involved in auto crash / โ€œA Woman Laid Curse On Meโ€ โ€“ Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.