Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate (43603 Views)

Israel Tells Gaza Hospital To Evacuate Staff And Patients Within 2 Hrs - MSF / FG To Evacuate 5,500 Nigerians Stranded In Sudan By Road – Onyeama (Video) / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by NairaMaster1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You Bleep tire with that your small prick. Kikikiki
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Roniyke1234: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:
This is so horrible to say SIR 87years ago there's no country in the world with the name ISRAEL until it was force into the throat of Palestinian people but still they accept them and now they're occupying, harassing's, arresting, & k!lling of Palestinians EU Including you yourself was silent when all this is going on the lands of the people that take them in as host isn't that insane, now they shocked the world by surprise after so much rage, advocacy, petition now you come out and support them openly. well i know from the start that this is a RELIGION WAR but incase you people are wondering what will come out of it.. I can bet you the world will be shock by the outcome... GOD doesn't support hypocrite even if the person been oppress is an atheist GOD will never supports the wrongdoer !

When was your holy book written sir?
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Musa2018(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Allah SWA has said it in the Glorious Qur'an! They would gang up against you, stay steadfast, they will surely come to us regarding why they commited such and such atrocities on the land. Isreal and Palestine crisis has been there over decades. I reminded you this bcs of levels of hates in your responses.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Achor1111(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
Israel is so kindhearted
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Mrfeel: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
opamoses1:
Wahala no dey finish.

One day, that's how the Nigerian Government and Nigerian Armed Forces would drop leaflets/flyers in the SE to eliminate those IPOB terrorists killing innocent Nigerians and Nigerian military/paramilitary.
I don't think south east will ever face anything more deadly than what they already faced in the past , the biafra civil war
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by sheriffindy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
You deserve a million missiles
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Roniyke1234: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Oneday, Israel will pay for her crimes in the Middle-East and the turmoil it has caused there since 1948.

Lol... But you were rejoicing some days back, why cry now?
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Lovenorth: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shinjawest:

If u like scream Jesus 1 million times..

We Christians will never support hamas terrorists..
We stand with Israel

God bless Israel

Enemies of Muslims are our friends
Enemies of Muslims killed Jesus and they are your friends grin, we don't care, Jesus must get justice because he is the slave of our God
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Proudlyomonna: 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
That's the big difference.

We must all denounce terrorism in whatever form they appear.

5 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by gigabyte13: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Dem dey warn una
Una still dey complain....
All those who dey applaud the Hamas attack and massacre of isrealis
Go follow Dem weeeeepppppppp
The isrealis go level Gaza even with the hostages with them......
Una think say na filmtrick be this....?
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by DestinyNigga: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

We understand ur pain cheesy you can go to court or kiss my a**. Lol
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by onuman: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
See the level of harm the Palestinian Hamas group of Islamic extremists can do to t)he Palestinians E don set. From asking for a sovereign state of Palestine to now the possibility of now no homeland for the Palestin..

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Shinjawest: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
Lovenorth:

Enemies of Muslims killed Jesus and they are your friends grin, we don't care, Jesus must get justice because he is the slave of our God

Enemies of Christians that kidnapped Christian girls,kill Deborah want us to support them grin..

No way

God bless Israel

3 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by StOla: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Roniyke1234:

Lol... But you were rejoicing some days back, why cry now?

What rejoice?

I have not rejoiced over anything.

Instead, I have maintained that Israel is the occupier while the Arabs are being displaced by the occupier.

I don't owe Israel any blind support over their crimes against the Palestinian Arabs since 1948.

And it is the British I still blame for letting this rubbish happen. Where Jews from Europe were allowed to relocate to Palestine.

That will never change.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Diligence: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
This is the umpteenth time humane People of Israel are warning civilian population in Palestine.

If I were Palestines, I would expose where those animals called Hamas/Islamic Jihadists & Hezbollah terrorists and brutes are hiding! Cowards!
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by dennisworld1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
A bigger hit is coming. Watchout for that Iran
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
HonNL:

Source: AP News

They should evacuate because Gaza, a den of terrorists, needs to be utterly destroyed.

Meanwhile, they were lucky to have been warned.

Devilish islamic terrorists don't warn any of their victims prior to attacks and massacres.

Owoh catholic church massacre is just a recent example.

Kudos to Israel for being so merciful even to their sworn enemies
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by salem1996: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:
This is so horrible to say SIR 87years ago there's no country in the world with the name ISRAEL until it was force into the throat of Palestinian people but still they accept them and now they're occupying, harassing's, arresting, & k!lling of Palestinians EU Including you yourself was silent when all this is going on the lands of the people that take them in as host isn't that insane, now they shocked the world by surprise after so much rage, advocacy, petition now you come out and support them openly. well i know from the start that this is a RELIGION WAR but incase you people are wondering what will come out of it.. I can bet you the world will be shock by the outcome... GOD doesn't support hypocrite even if the person been oppress is an atheist GOD will never supports the wrongdoer !

So, by this note you just put up there and by the nature in which the war started, who is the wrong-doer and how?

Answer then you'll see how God should back Israel base on your words
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Ever8090: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
grin
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by MorataFC: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I dont understand the Islamic Worlds Hatred of Isreal oh!

1 In Islams religious book called the quoran,
Palestine is not mentioned once in the quoran?

If the land belongs to Palestine it would be mentioned in the quoran cheesy

Unlike Israel that is mentioned many times by God in the Bible.
AND
Unlike Israel mentioned many times by allah in the Quoran.

2 The God of the Bible states clearly the land belongs to Jews.

Gen 15:18 KJV
In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying,
Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

Again allah too in the quoran states that the land belongs to the Jews

Surah 5
(20)And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people!
Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets,
and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures.
(21) O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you.
Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers:
(22) They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo!
we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then).

So with both God & allah saying the land belongs to the jews, why is islam calling for the destruction of Israel?

hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by simplesearch: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Thought terrorists should be proud of their ideology. Why use innocent civilians as cover for your unsolicited adventure?
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Xhuntra: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

Did the world start 87 years ago??

Fyi, Israel existed thousands of years ago in the same land Palestine claims.

1 Like

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Eriggs: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2023
Taylor94:

How can you start a fight you know you can’t finish

Busybody no good, most times before you start a journey think about it very well
Just as the Igbos and foolish kanu you support, first think about killing innocent igbos?
Atufo
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by FreeStuffsNG: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Nothing came late. A few days back,immediately after the Saturday's deadly attack by hamas, the Istraeli PM made public announcement,that people in gaza should leave the place because it would soon be levelled. After all these warnings. they weren't heeding the warnings hence, the need to further pass the information across in a much more appealing way by spreading flyers.

He said water, food and electricity supplied will be cut off. As you know, people loyal to the hamas would not heed the warning. There are peace-loving Muslims, Christians too, living in Palestine, even Jews. There's an adage which says, to be forewarned... you can complete it.
He levelled the place yet Hamas is still firing rockets. That's my point.
Where are the Hamas fighters he promised to wipe out because all he levelled are houses and houses are not Hamas.
Hamas is still firing rockets into Israel but Israel is levelling Gaza.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Fiscus105(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shinjawest:

If u like scream Jesus 1 million times..

We Christians will never support hamas terrorists..
We stand with Israel

God bless Israel

Enemies of Muslims are our friends

This is what ur holy book says o

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Arijude(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
sonnie10:
Even someone who is crawling would have reached Egypt from Gaza since that last Saturday that you went to look for trouble.
Egypt don't want them
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by 11doubledee: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They already did. It's Day 6 and Isreal is yet to snatch victory and death is defeating both sides every day.

With the rhetorics of PM Netanyahu, you would have thought wiping away Gaza would take 3 days and Hamas would have been roundly defeated by now. Hamas is so tiny against Israel by all standards yet Isreal is seriously struggling to defeat them. They destroyed Gaza yet all we see are destroyed houses so where is Hamas?
I'll suggest reasonable able Muslims/ good Palestinians should come together and flush out HAMAS from their holes.
Give them up to isreal so that this war can end quickly and put an end to their suffering.
Except of course they are in support of HAMAS.
Only you slaughtered and kidnapped AMERICANS(22 killed), isrealis, British, French,Russia,Chinese,Thai, Australian,German,Nepali etc
Total fatalities in isreal is over 1200 firing over 7000 rockets since Saturday.Have you ever thought of the effect of the missiles if not for the iron dome.
I'm also not happy to see innocent Palestinians suffer but what good has HAMAS achieved?
The issue of occupation is another thing.
At least they know isreali soldiers are presenting building ammunition and personnel @ their border,they should please leave innocent Palestinians alone and go to the isrealis who are currently building military force @ their border if they are not cowards.
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Babalola0920:

U are confident in your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Asuqworld: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=freemi post=126361180][/quote]

ISRAEL has been fcukin them since 1948
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by Proudlyomonna: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
KingAzubuike:
Lol propaganda flying in left right center. Media trying to pain israel the Saint. If you also follow media reports, you'll notice its bias

What propaganda are you talking about undecided

Azubuike being intentional is very necessary to navigate purpose in life,they have told you already that they will do anything and everything possible to defend their people from terrorist attacks, so common sense is don't launch a terror attack on them so as not to see the anything they can do to protect their people.

Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by salem1996: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
They already did. It's Day 6 and Isreal is yet to snatch victory and death is defeating both sides every day.

With the rhetorics of PM Netanyahu, you would have thought wiping away Gaza would take 3 days and Hamas would have been roundly defeated by now. Hamas is so tiny against Israel by all standards yet Isreal is seriously struggling to defeat them. They destroyed Gaza yet all we see are destroyed houses so where is Hamas?

Some of Una deh very embarrassing seriously.

With this your comment, it shows you don't even know who is fighting against Israel and who Isreal is fighting against
Re: Palestinians Say Israeli Planes Dropped Flyers Warning Them To Evacuate by mpire: 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
almarthins:

Calm down!
A time will comw when Israelis will be killed in their own land and no America will come to save them. The man of sin(the anti Christ ) will ensure that the land is wiped out, and remnant will be hiding from neighbouring countries.

What you re seeing now is called "setting the stage"
For an event to come. The enemies of Israel will have their time again.

Is that the story your father told you? He must be a drunk. Even if it remains one Israelite you buffoon won't conquer him. You read that's what's gonna happen from the copy and paste comic book you clowns call quran?

Lemme put you out of your misery, I don't have enough crayons to draw it for you, so read slowly or get someone to read this out to you...

At the very end you jerkoffs will surround Israel, no way out; surrounded by every enemy country. And on that day Israel would realise the same Messiah they had rejected was Jesus Christ of Nazareth, they'll call upon God and they'll declare Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord...

This is the fun part, then God would rain fire from heaven to consume every single of you buffoon, Armageddon is not even a war: fire comes from heaven and you're roasted. That is the future that awaits you. Israel is just giving you a sample of 'die by fire'. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anatoly Chubais Resigns And Flees Russia / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / The Innocence Of Muslims: The Film That Sparked Riots In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.