Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition (1512 Views)

I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Madam,abeg comot from my thread.you are incorrigible.yoi are just hateful,nothing else.it is a waste engaging you intelligently

Stop spreading LIES.

From CSU. . . TIEFNUBU HAS FAKE TRANSCRIPT TOOOOO;

NO ENGLISH. NO MATH. . . . NO GRADUATION!!!! grin

GBAJUE FIRST CLASS ACCOUNTANT WEY FAIL MATH AND ENGLISH? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Kindly leave my thread but know that atiku has lost at the apex court sir
Well.....you are 101% correct, however the damage has been done. It doesn't matter what the apex court says. They can use Technicalities to dismiss the case, but they can never dismiss the "Damage" it's as caused. They can't dismiss the opinions it has created.
The truth will always prevail, I just hope you witness it one day.

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Stop spreading LIES.

From CSU. . . TIEFNUBU HAS FAKE TRANSCRIPT TOOOOO;

NO ENGLISH. NO MATH. . . . NO GRADUATION!!!! grin

GBAJUE FIRST CLASS ACCOUNTANT WEY FAIL MATH AND ENGLISH? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What did CSU say in the deposition

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Well.....you are 101% correct, however the damage has been done. It doesn't matter what the apex court says. They can use Technicalities to dismiss the case, but they can never dismiss the "Damage" it's as caused. They can't dismiss the opinions it has created.

The truth is what the laws say.we are used to damage,tinubu is used to it so it is a non issue
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

What did CSU say in the deposition

THAT NO CERTIFICATE was ever issued TO or picked up by TIEFNUBU

Now, we know why. THE GCFR never graduated! cheesy

So, he had to FORGE ONE from an online vendor!

ACCOUNTANT WEY DEY FAIL MATH? ? ? ? ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GBAJUE TRANSCRIPT!!!

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu applied to CSU who then issued him a cert from an offline vendor

If the CSU offered Tinubu his diploma through an offline vendor, why did the registrar claim Tinubu never collected the replacement he ordered? And why did he further refuse to authenticate the one Tinubu submitted to Inec, claiming to have no knowledge of it?

Isn't that like me telling you to get my product through my subsidiary and later refusing to authenticate that same product for you?
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

THAT NO CERTIFICATE was ever issued TO or picked up by TIEFNUBU

Now, we know why. THE GCFR never graduated! cheesy

But they said he graduated and that certs in USA are merely ceremonial

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

If the CSU offered Tinubu his diploma through an offline vendor, why did the registrar claim Tinubu never collected the replacement he ordered? And why did he further refuse to authenticate the one Tinubu submitted to Inec, claiming to have no knowledge of it?

Isn't that like me telling you to get my product through my subsidiary and later refusing to authenticate that same product for you?

The diploma tinubu submitted was authenticated by Jamal Orr a former staff of CSU.the registrar refused to authenticate because it wasn't before him.he can only authenticate what he witnessed

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

But they said he graduated and that certs in USA are merely ceremonial

Lies!
OF COURSE!
You need to graduate to have a 'ceremonial certificate'.
No ceremony, no graduation, no certificate.

THE CEREMONY MARKS YOUR GRADUATION. . . .if it didn't dey. . . it didn't dey. . . grin

CSU is only trying to fool people like you with words.
What is a ceremony? cheesy
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Lies!
OF COURSE!
You need to graduate to have a 'ceremonial certificate'.
No ceremony, no graduation.

CSU is only trying to fool people like you with words.
What is a ceremony? cheesy

The registrar clearly said he graduated ma.whether they are lying or not is not relevant,the court will take what they said not what you believe.tinubu has won

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

The registrar clearly said he graduated ma.whether they are lying or not is not relevant,the court will take what they said not what you believe.tinubu has won

I hope you are also planning to attend this 'CSU' of a GBAJUE SCHOOL?

. . . . .AND NO CERTIFICATE WAS ISSUED SIR!

No, CSU COULD NOT TELL FOR A FACT IF THE JAGABAT was the same BOLA A. TINUBU that attended the school.
The admitted a FEMALE, and claimed a MALE graduated without ENGLISH AND MATH? shocked

You CANNOT graduate in ANY UNIVERSITY in the USA WITHOUT PASSING ENGLISH AND MATH.
Simple.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

The diploma tinubu submitted was authenticated by Jamal Orr a former staff of CSU.the registrar refused to authenticate because it wasn't before him.he can only authenticate what he witnessed

- You didn't answer the first question.

- Going by your logic, if the Registrar refused to autuenticate Tinubu's diploma because it was processed by a former staff of CSU (Jamal Orr) and he wasn't a witness to it, can the same registrar refuse to recognise the signatures of past CSU Presidents on certificates that were issued to past students simply because he didn't witness those ones too?
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

- You didn't answer the first question.

- Going by your logic, if the Registrar refused to autuenticate Tinubu's diploma because it was processed by a former staff of CSU (Jamal Orr) and he wasn't a witness to it, can the same registrar refuse to recognise the signatures of past CSU Presidents on certificates that were issued to past students simply because he didn't witness those ones too?

It depends.when Mr Henderson questioned him,he agreed that he cannot competently speak on what happened before he came to CSU since it will be mere speculations.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

I hope you are also planning to attend this 'CSU' of a GBAJUE SCHOOL?

. . . . .AND NO CERTIFICATE WAS ISSUED SIR!

No, CSU COULD NOT TELL FOR A FACT IF THE JAGABAT was the same BOLA A. TINUBU that attended the school.
The admitted a FEMALE, and claimed a MALE graduated without ENGLISH AND MATH? shocked

You CANNOT graduate in ANY UNIVERSITY in the USA WITHOUT PASSING ENGLISH AND MATH.
Simple.

Tinubu has won this case and will be there till 2027
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

It depends.when Mr Henderson questioned him,he agreed that he cannot competently speak on what happened before he came to CSU since it will be mere speculations.

My question exactly. So you're insinuating that this registrar can refuse to recognise a certificate belonging to an alumni and signed by a previous president, because he wasn't in CSU then to witness it?

And you still didn't answer my previous question. Which replacement diploma did the registrar claim tinubu did not collect if you're claiming the same school issued him the current diploma with Inec through an offline vendor?!
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

My question exactly. So you're insinuating that this registrar can refuse to recognise a certificate belonging to an alumni and signed by a previous president, because he wasn't in CSU then to witness it?

And you still didn't answer my previous question. Which replacement diploma did the registrar claim tinubu did not collect if you're claiming the same school issues him the current diploma with Inec through an offline vendor?!

The one of 1979.he forgot to collect it and reordered another in 1997
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

The one of 1979.he forgot to collect it and reordered another in 1997

So Bola Tinubu got a replacement diploma from CSU in 1997, and forgot that he had ordered a replacement in 1979? Even CSU forgot to remind Tinubu that his first replacement request was still in the school and still went ahead to issue him the one in 1997 through an offline vendor?

😂..
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by favor914: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Lol.....the Issuing Body is CSU, and they said the Document submitted by Tinubu to INEC didn't come from them. That's Forgery already, altering documents and submitting documents not issued from the Issuing body or Institutional authority is "FORGERY"

So what's else are you looking for?
What are you trying to justify?
Does Nigeria submit 3rd party documents for elected post?
Did you submit 3rd Party documents to get a job?
Oblivious Mumu.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by favor914: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

And you still didn't answer my previous question. Which replacement diploma did the registrar claim tinubu did not collect if you're claiming the same school issues him the current diploma with Inec through an offline vendor?!
Only a thing callously minded like yourself, can utter these kind of oblivious nonsense.

You for go apply for robe & wig, make you follow our Lordships take Judge Jagaban issue for The Supreme Court of Nigeria?
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
favor914:
Only a thing callously minded like yourself, can utter these kind of oblivious nonsense.

You for go apply for robe & wig, make you follow our Lordships take Judge Jagaban issue for The Supreme Court of Nigeria?

Just to remind you that I wasn't talking to you.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

So Bola Tinubu got a replacement diploma from CSU in 1997, and forgot that he had ordered a replacement in 1979? Even CSU forgot to remind Tinubu that his first replacement request was still in the school and still went ahead to issue him the one in 1997 through an offline vendor?

😂..

Yes,very possible
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
favor914:
Oblivious Mumu.
Your father
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Yes,very possible

Garfield my friend...😂!

You still have an unanswered question o.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Garfield my friend...😂!

You still have an unanswered question o.

There's no need to answer.atiku failed to establish forgery
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

There's no need to answer.atiku failed to establish forgery

😂😂.

I rest my case.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu has won this case and will be there till 2027

Which case?
He should be LIFE PRESIDENT.
Only till 2027? cheesy

He should DIE in Agbado-Aso Rock fa!
We will keep reminding y’all of ya sins.

Shikena!
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Which case?
He should be LIFE PRESIDENT.
Only till 2027? cheesy

He should DIE in Agbado-Aso Rovk fa!
We will keep reminding y’all of ya sins.

Shikena!

Then rest
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

😂😂.

I rest my case.

Please do wofi
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Usmanovic95(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.they don't keep records of requests so they can't tell whether he requested or not

At this point Tinubu should name the off-site vendor that redesign the certificate for him, that will put CSU in a position that they will either admit or deny having dealings with such third party vendor.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
Usmanovic95:

At this point Tinubu should name the off-site vendor that redesign the certificate for him, that will put CSU in a position that they will either admit or deny having dealings with such third party vendor.

It is better he keeps silent
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Amen!!!😃
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Amen!!!😃
Am glad you understood the message perfectly......😉

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Another Yoruba Woman Complains About Extreme Hardship Under APC / Edo State Man Complains About People From A Particular Geopolitical Region / What Is Former Governor Of Kaduna State Nasir El-rufai chasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.