Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition (1526 Views)

I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Usmanovic95(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

It is better he keeps silent

How is it better to keep silent, this is not the time for politicking and forming political correctness,Nigeria is on the spotlight with global audience paying close attention to this case. The man is the custodian of the image of the country, the earlier he nips this in the bud,the better for us all.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
Usmanovic95:

How is it better to keep silent, this is not the time for politicking and forming political correctness,Nigeria is on the spotlight with global audience paying close attention to this case. The man is the custodian of the image of the country, the earlier he nips this in the bud,the better for us all.

Whether he talks or not,you guys will believe what you want
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Misterone: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Lol.....the Issuing Body is CSU, and they said the Document submitted by Tinubu to INEC didn't come from them. That's Forgery already, altering documents and submitting documents not issued from the Issuing body or Institutional authority is "FORGERY"

So what's else are you looking for?
What are you trying to justify?
Does Nigeria submit 3rd party documents for elected post?
Did you submit 3rd Party documents to get a job?
it did not come from them but came from a third party which is still recognised by them. So it came from them.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Benwallt(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Yorubafather:
There was a forgery and Tinubu must pay for it, nothing is going to save his dirty criminal ass

Obi forged his WAEC result and still failed English and mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2023
Misterone:
it did not come from them but came from a third party which is still recognised by them. So it came from them.
You lie, they did not other any third party to PRINT any certificate
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by greggng: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Our constitution doesn't allow oluwole certificate aka from vendor . Full stop
.we won't start it from tinubu
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

There is no evidence that they didn't order any third party
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
greggng:

Go and remove him
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Misterone: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2023
Omowale2023:

What do you mean by "they did not order any third party to print any certificate"? So if you want to buy NEPA bill from a vendor, NEPA has to order the vendor to sell to you first? Is that what you're saying?
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Misterone:
What do you mean by "they did not order any third party to print any certificate"? So if you want to buy NEPA bill from a vendor, NEPA has to order the vendor to sell to you first? Is that what you're saying?
Pertaining to Tinubu's certificate, no order was given to any third party to print his certificate, because the school said: he hasn't collected the replacement. So why would they allow a third party to print what they already have?
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2023
greggng:
Exactly. Our constitution doesn't not allow certificates from vendors. It must come from the issuing body. Anything outside that, it's forgery
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Kukutente23: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:
I have read the 127 page CSU deposition.the questions were asked by Atiku's lawyer Angela Liu.csu were represented by Hayes and tinubu by Vic Henderson.

On page 24,the registrar said the seals has changed severally between 1979 till date.( Therefore tinubu cert is consistent with CSU records)
He also stated that due to the xerox machine,documents can come out differently.

He also said that there is no original diploma on tinubu's file meaning tinubu picked it but there exist a re ordered,recreated copy which wasn't picked.
On page 29,he admitted that they can't completely get templates from 1979 anymore.

Liu showed him a copy of a replacement order form on page 32-34 and the registrar said those that need replacements fill it but they do not keep records of those that requested therefore cannot remember if tinubu requested or not.
On page 40,he refused to authenticate the degree copy submitted to inec because it wasn't before them but said their former counsel Jamal Orr certified it.
On page 57,he said diplomas are generally ceremonial in USA but transcripts are more relevant.

Then tinubu lawyer Henderson started questioning him.at page 77,he stated that he can only speculate about what happened before he started working at CSU and isn't sure.
At page 100,he admitted that replacements are done off-site not in the university. On page 102 he admitted that differences in dates of birth of tinubu and the F in the Daley college transcript is likely human error based on his experience esp ast at 1979,things were typed manually.
Atiku lawyer at page 122 tried to ask about inec again and the registrar said he won't comment on that.he also stated that he didn't play any role in tinubu's certification and schooling and therefore cannot comment accurately on them.
Atiku lawyer asked him if he is familiar with forged documents and if he can mention notable forgers.tinubu lawyers objected and she didn't pursue that forgery part.i think this is where atiku lost it...

In summary,no forgery was established.forgery is criminal in nature and must be proven beyond reasonable doubt and atiku lawyer failed to do so.she could have gotten the registrar to admit that tinubu cert is forged but failed.she could have gotten the registrar to find out the list of off-site vendors and which one tinubu cert could be traced to but she failed to.once there is doubt or speculations or uncertainty in criminal evidences,it will be resolved in favour of the defendants.tinubu has totally won this.

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Fergie001
Helinues
Litigator
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Cajal
Donphilopus
Generalpula
Afamed
Why are you quoting mods
Lemme guess, you want this your trash to reach fp
😆😆😆😆
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by 9jatriot(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2023
I see you are holding your ground well against the headless mobs, they can sometimes be tiring.

However, I think you make a mistake about this, perhaps you have to go through the transcript again. The 1979 one was collected, then a replacement one was collected again between 1997 and 1999. The one found in the file that was not collected was requested for in 2003 by another individual, I can't immediately recall his name now. That was the one that the person wanted certified which the registrar says certifying of results looks more like a Nigerian thing since no other certificate from CSU needed to be certified.

But If my assertion is wrong, I will be happy to be corrected or if you can also confirm I am right, I will appreciate it.
garfield1:

The one of 1979.he forgot to collect it and reordered another in 1997

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2023
9jatriot:
I see you are holding your ground well against the headless mobs, they can sometimes be tiring.

However, I think you make a mistake about this, perhaps you have to go through the transcript again. The 1979 one was collected, then a replacement one was collected again between 1997 and 1999. The one found in the file that was not collected was requested for in 2003 by another individual, I can't immediately recall his name now. That was the one that the person wanted certified which the registrar says certifying of results looks more like a Nigerian thing since no other certificate from CSU needed to be certified.

But If my assertion is wrong, I will be happy to be corrected or if you can also confirm I am right, I will appreciate it.

It is not a serious error I believe.

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2023
Omowale2023:

Exactly. Our constitution doesn't not allow certificates from vendors. It must come from the issuing body. Anything outside that, it's forgery

Not true sir.our certificates are forgery if the school says so
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

Why are you quoting mods
Lemme guess, you want this your trash to reach fp
😆😆😆😆

Not as trashy as the one you elicit within yabaleft. Assuming it is trash,tell us how the deposition can help atiku win in court
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Kukutente23: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

Not as trashy as the one you elicit within yabaleft. Assuming it is trash,tell us how the deposition can help atiku win in court
Go and take your injection
It's past 12
Don't go around bleating like a he-goat 🐐🐐
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

Go and take your injection
It's past 12
Don't go around bleating like a he-goat 🐐🐐

Bleating like atiku the serial failure that cried at the world press conference? I spotted you there crying more than him.winder how you escaped from yaba.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
9jatriot:

BoldBrainz...dem answer your question for here
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by tesppidd: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Misterone:
1. What do you mean by BUY NEPA bill?

2. If you mean buy electricity units, Yes whatever token a third party sells to anybody, NEPA has a record of it.

No school can deny or say "they did not issue" any certificate given out by their authorized vendor.

It is impossible.

Once a school authorizes a a third party vendor to make a certificate, the school automatically recognizes that certificate as "coming from them"

You guys should stop being silly abeg, this Tinubu matter cannot be defended.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Misterone: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
tesppidd:
1. What do you mean by BUY NEPA bill?

2. If you mean buy electricity units, Yes whatever token a third party sells to anybody, NEPA has a record of it.

No school can deny or say "they did not issue" any certificate given out by their authorized vendor.

It is impossible.

Once a school authorizes a a third party vendor to make a certificate, the school automatically recognizes that certificate as "coming from them"

You guys should stop being silly abeg, this Tinubu matter cannot be defended.
The school has said it is a ceremonial document. It is an equivalent of a wedding card. Can you accuse someone of reprinting a wedding card. You guys don't seem to get it. So long as the school has confirm that he graduated from CSU, Oga, you are just wasting your time.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Kukutente23: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

Bleating like atiku the serial failure that cried at the world press conference? I spotted you there crying more than him.winder how you escaped from yaba.
Your observation is senseless
You're just rambling
No logic, no sequence
Just a truckload of daft rubbish
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by tesppidd: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
Misterone:
The school has said it is a ceremonial document. It is an equivalent of a wedding card. Can you accuse someone of reprinting a wedding card. You guys don't seem to get it. So long as the school has confirm that he graduated from CSU, Oga, you are just wasting your time.
So ceremonial means that one is permitted to forge it shocked

Ceremonial means you don't need their permission to make it?

Do you know that there's a payment made to get that replacement?
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
9jatriot:

Through out Bola Tinubu's rhetorics, there was nowhere he mentioned requesting for, or collecting a replacement diploma in the year 2003. Nowhere! Even from his account and that of the CSU registrar.

Even if we decide to ignore this detail, why did Bola Tinubu refuse to collect his diploma in 1979 only to get another one from a third party in 1997, and then happen to submit the 1997 copy to Inec in 2023?

Why did he and the school forget the 1979 replacement copy? And even if amnesia is to be excused on both sides, why are you people claiming Tinubu got his 1997 diploma from a third party recommended by CSU after the current registrar of CSU outrightly denied knowledge of that very certificate?
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Kukutente23: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Misterone:
You can actually be accused of forging a wedding card even if you're invited.
You guys should stop turning logic on its head
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

Your observation is senseless
You're just rambling
No logic, no sequence
Just a truckload of daft rubbish

Ditto lad
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Kukutente23: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
garfield1:

Ditto lad
Jamal Orr couldn't have authenticated a certificate because he isn't the registrar. If you attended university you'll know student records and details are kept at the registry
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kukutente23:

Jamal Orr couldn't have authenticated a certificate because he isn't the registrar. If you attended university you'll know student records and details are kept at the registry

Infantile ramblings.let atiku go and win at the apex court
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Misterone: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
tesppidd:
So ceremonial means that one is permitted to forge it shocked

Ceremonial means you don't need their permission to make it?

Do you know that there's a payment made to get that replacement?
Oga, he did not forge anything. If you have proof present it.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by tesppidd: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
Lol

Nigerians sef.. Anybody that has any hope that this country will get better is an idiot..

In this country you have people defending a man who forfeited 46,000 dollars drug money and lied he went to two secondary schools which he never went to.

And yet they are doubting he cannot forge certificate.

grin grin
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Shikena(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Shikena grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos / Urgent Appeal To The Executive Governor Of Rivers State! / Thank You: President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.