Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition (1486 Views)

I Just Read The CSU Deposition From 1st To Last Page / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have read the 127 page CSU deposition.the questions were asked by Atiku's lawyer Angela Liu.csu were represented by Hayes and tinubu by Vic Henderson.

On page 24,the registrar said the seals has changed severally between 1979 till date.( Therefore tinubu cert is consistent with CSU records)
He also stated that due to the xerox machine,documents can come out differently.

He also said that there is no original diploma on tinubu's file meaning tinubu picked it but there exist a re ordered,recreated copy which wasn't picked.
On page 29,he admitted that they can't completely get templates from 1979 anymore.

Liu showed him a copy of a replacement order form on page 32-34 and the registrar said those that need replacements fill it but they do not keep records of those that requested therefore cannot remember if tinubu requested or not.
On page 40,he refused to authenticate the degree copy submitted to inec because it wasn't before them but said their former counsel Jamal Orr certified it.
On page 57,he said diplomas are generally ceremonial in USA but transcripts are more relevant.

Then tinubu lawyer Henderson started questioning him.at page 77,he stated that he can only speculate about what happened before he started working at CSU and isn't sure.
At page 100,he admitted that replacements are done off-site not in the university. On page 102 he admitted that differences in dates of birth of tinubu and the F in the Daley college transcript is likely human error based on his experience esp ast at 1979,things were typed manually.
Atiku lawyer at page 122 tried to ask about inec again and the registrar said he won't comment on that.he also stated that he didn't play any role in tinubu's certification and schooling and therefore cannot comment accurately on them.
Atiku lawyer asked him if he is familiar with forged documents and if he can mention notable forgers.tinubu lawyers objected and she didn't pursue that forgery part.i think this is where atiku lost it...

In summary,no forgery was established.forgery is criminal in nature and must be proven beyond reasonable doubt and atiku lawyer failed to do so.she could have gotten the registrar to admit that tinubu cert is forged but failed.she could have gotten the registrar to find out the list of off-site vendors and which one tinubu cert could be traced to but she failed to.once there is doubt or speculations or uncertainty in criminal evidences,it will be resolved in favour of the defendants.tinubu has totally won this.

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Fergie001
Helinues
Litigator
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Cajal
Donphilopus
Generalpula
Afamed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by GeneralPula: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
There was no forgery or anything regarding tinubu bro. Atiku only went on a fishing spree..

CSU already certified Tinubu and his document has been released to Atiku..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
CSU did not issue TIEFNUBU'S FAKE INEC CERTIFICATE.

Simple.

Irreparable HARM loading.

TIENUBU IS IN HIDING. . . SHAME NOR LET AM COME OUT. cheesy

Justice will not come from the GBAJUE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA.

JUSTICE WILL COME FROM THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

#TINUBU MUST GO

6 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Nwodosis(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tinubu is alive and healthy to defend the forged certificate and has all it takes to sue CSU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Yorubafather: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
There was a forgery and Tinubu must pay for it, nothing is going to save his dirty criminal ass
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by GeneralPula: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
Yorubafather:
There was a forgery and Tinubu must pay for it, nothing is going to save his dirty criminal ass
Forgery from Biafra State university, I guess?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:
I have read the 127 page CSU deposition.the questions were asked by Atiku's lawyer Angela Liu.csu were represented by Hayes and tinubu by Vic Henderson.

On page 24,the registrar said the seals has changed severally between 1979 till date.( Therefore tinubu cert is consistent with CSU records)
He also stated that due to the xerox machine,documents can come out differently.

He also said that there is no original diploma on tinubu's file meaning tinubu picked it but there exist a re ordered,recreated copy which wasn't picked.
On page 29,he admitted that they can't completely get templates from 1979 anymore.

Liu showed him a copy of a replacement order form on page 32-34 and the registrar said those that need replacements fill it but they do not keep records of those that requested therefore cannot remember if tinubu requested or not.
On page 40,he refused to authenticate the degree copy submitted to inec because it wasn't before them but said their former counsel Jamal Orr certified it.
On page 57,he said diplomas are generally ceremonial in USA but transcripts are more relevant.

Then tinubu lawyer Henderson started questioning him.at page 77,he stated that he can only speculate about what happened before he started working at CSU and isn't sure.
At page 100,he admitted that replacements are done off-site not in the university. On page 102 he admitted that differences in dates of birth of tinubu and the F in the Daley college transcript is likely human error based on his experience esp ast at 1979,things were typed manually.
Atiku lawyer at page 122 tried to ask about inec again and the registrar said he won't comment on that.he also stated that he didn't play any role in tinubu's certification and schooling and therefore cannot comment accurately on them.
Atiku lawyer asked him if he is familiar with forged documents and if he can mention notable forgers.tinubu lawyers objected and she didn't pursue that forgery part.i think this is where atiku lost it...

In summary,no forgery was established.forgery is criminal in nature and must be proven beyond reasonable doubt and atiku lawyer failed to do so.she could have gotten the registrar to admit that tinubu cert is forged but failed.she could have gotten the registrar to find out the list of off-site vendors and which one tinubu cert could be traced to but she failed to.once there is doubt or speculations or uncertainty in criminal evidences,it will be resolved in favour of the defendants.tinubu has totally won this.

Cc mynd44
Nplfmod
Fergie001
Helinues
Litigator
Penguin2
Mrvitalis
Immaculatejoe
Cajal
Donphilopus
Generalpula
Afamed
Lol.....the Issuing Body is CSU, and they said the Document submitted by Tinubu to INEC didn't come from them. That's Forgery already, altering documents and submitting documents not issued from the Issuing body or Institutional authority is "FORGERY"

So what's else are you looking for?
What are you trying to justify?
Does Nigeria submit 3rd party documents for elected post?
Did you submit 3rd Party documents to get a job?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
CSU did not issue TIEFNUBU'S FAKE INEC CERTIFICATE.

Simple.

Irreparable HARM loading.

TIENUBU IS IN HIDING. . . SHAME NOR LET AM COME OUT. cheesy

Justice will not come from the GBAJUE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA.

JUSTICE WILL COME FROM THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

#TINUBU MUST GO

It was issued by vendors offsite
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Lol.....the Issuing Body is CSU, and they said the Document submitted by Tinubu to INEC didn't come from them. That's Forgery already, altering documents and submitting documents not issued from the Issuing body or Institutional authority is "FORGERY"

So what's else are you looking for?
What are you trying to justify?
Does Nigeria submit 3rd party documents for elected post?
Did you submit 3rd Party documents to get a job?

Oga,they said replacement are done off-site not by them

4 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

TIEFUNUB NEVER GRADUATED.
Both TIEFNUBU and CSU ARE FORGERS. . . . . grin

garfield1:

garfield1:

garfield1:

garfield1:

garfield1:

garfield1:

garfield1:

garfield1:

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

That's can only be done by the express authority of the school. And they never recieved any request from Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

That's can only be done by the express authority of the school. And they never recieved any request from Tinubu.

Not true.they don't keep records of requests so they can't tell whether he requested or not

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

If CSU are forgers,it means tinubu has won the case

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2023
Stop spreading lies. . . .

https://news.band/shocking-discovery-tinubu-never-graduated-from-chicago-state-university/

New findings by former presidential aide to former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and Publisher of Point Blank News, Jackson Ude, have revealed that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu never graduated from Chicago State University (CSU) which explains why he was never issued a certificate and ended up forging one for himself

It could be noted that Tinubu’s academic record has been a matter of heated controversy ever since the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, launched a fact-finding mission on Tinubu in the United States institution.

Consequently, a United States District Court Judge, Hon. Nancy L. Maldonado, upheld the decision of Magistrate Frederick Gilbert of the Illinois Magistrate Court and ordered that Tinubu’s academic record be released by CSU to Alhaji Abubakar.

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Not true.they don't keep records of requests so they can't tell whether he requested or not
Lol.....be whining yourself. They never said that, what they said is; replacements are done by third party, provided they take permission from the school, so you are telling me that I can just go to the cafe and print a document from a 3rd party without letting the school know?. You people are creating a false narrative here. Even Harvard can never say they allow 3rd party to print their certificates without express permission from the school. Pls I asked you a question from the first comment. You haven't replied me.

2 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by MissWords: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Yeah
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Phantom233: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tinubu himself pleaded that his Documents shouldn't be released because serious /irreversible harm will be done to him yet some fools Keep licking his ass just to earn a living. It's unfortunate We have alot of Intelligent fools in naija, all these damage control won't help... FBI records is loading cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by BoldBrainz(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

What you're trying to say in essence is that CSU has no hands in Tinubu's replacement diploma but a third-party(offline) vendor, right?

3 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Where's written In our constitution that we accept certificates from Offsite Vendors?

You people keep implicating yourselves the more. This statement is self-Indicting. Better delete this comment immediately

2 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

We know!
I also have a certificate from an online vendor.
But it will NEVER leave my sitting room wall.

My real certificate is with my SCHOOL for all to see.

Any certificate denied by the legitimate issuing faculty is FAKE!

AGBADO-BBC take note!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Where's written In our constitution that we accept certificates from Offsite Vendors?

You people keep implicating yourselves the more. This statement is self-Indicting. Better delete this comment immediately

According to the us education system,off-site certs are not forgery

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz:

What you're trying to say in essence is that CSU has no hands in Tinubu's replacement diploma but a third-party(offline) vendor, right?

Tinubu applied to CSU who then issued him a cert from an offline vendor

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Phantom233:
Tinubu himself pleaded that his Documents shouldn't be released because serious /irreversible harm will be done to him yet some fools Keep licking his ass just to earn a living. It's unfortunate We have alot of Intelligent fools in naija, all these damage control won't help... FBI records is loading cool cool
Don't mind them, they are very foolish. Even Tinubu is scared to come outside to talk about the matter, it's inconsequential morons where never chop 3 square-meals in 8 years are the ones now defending him. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Lol.....be whining yourself. They never said that, what they said is; replacements are done by third party, provided they take permission from the school, so you are telling me that I can just go to the cafe and print a document from a 3rd party without letting the school know?. You people are creating a false narrative here. Even Harvard can never say they allow 3rd party to print their certificates without express permission from the school. Pls I asked you a question from the first comment. You haven't replied me.

Oga,they said it can be done offsite and there is no record of those that make such requests so it is assumed that tinubu requested for it

2 Likes

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

We know!
I also have a certificate from an online vendor.
But it will NEVER leave my sitting room wall.

My real certificate is with my SCHOOL for all to see.

Any certificate denied by the legitimate issuing faculty is FAKE!

AGBADO-BBC take note!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tinubu till 2031
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

In Nigeria they are.

When will you answer my questions.
If you know you won't engage in intelligent conversations. Don't bother to quoting me again. And I won't bother to quoting you either.
Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Lies!

TIEFNUBU did not graduate according to CSU.
So what “certificate” are we talking about?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by Omowale2023(m): 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,they said it can be done offsite and there is no record of those that make such requests so it is assumed that tinubu requested for it
Assumptions are the lowest forms of Knowledge.
Did you assume you graduated from a university?
Bros abeg.....shift, make I see road.

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by KanwuliaExtra: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
O lu le!!!! cheesy

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

Assumptions are the lowest forms of Knowledge.
Did you assume you graduated from a university?
Bros abeg.....shift, make I see road.

Swerve sir.in the eyes of the law,tinubu cert is regular.atiku has lost this

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Lies!

TIEFNUBU did not graduate according to CSU.
So what “certificate” are we talking about?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Madam,abeg comot from my thread.you are incorrigible.yoi are just hateful,nothing else.it is a waste engaging you intelligently

1 Like

Re: Observations And Analysis Of The CSU Deposition by garfield1: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Omowale2023:

In Nigeria they are.

When will you answer my questions.
If you know you won't engage in intelligent conversations. Don't bother to quoting me again. And I won't bother to quoting you either.
Kindly leave my thread but know that atiku has lost at the apex court sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo State Man Complains About People From A Particular Geopolitical Region / Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa In 2024 -IMF / I Just Recharge My Electricity With 22k Even Though I Still Have 80unit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.