Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Makes You Unique As A Person? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Unique As A Person? (13067 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by kenedyx: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2023
Klass99:

grin. Dear Melomaniac Kenedyx, except you are hiring for the role of a voiceover artist, I don't see why I should oblige you.

I'm a private person in real life, you won't even find me on any social media platforms so I hope you understand.

I really thought you were going to surprise me with some vocals I've never heard before.. well maybe I was wrong.

I get what you're saying. I'm a private person, too. Though, I doubt a voice note in my mail would be enough to blow your cover. wink

Anyway, I'm not hiring at all. I'm into making music, I don't know if you're into that.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Theboss001: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ekitibiased:
I am a russian-trained medical doctor with other degrees. Good Knowledge of Politics and Football, fan of Arsenal FC of England. Longstanding deep interest in Nigerian matters. I am a daring introvert. Very sensitive, smooth talker, risk taker, ardent reader, listener, writer and serial entrepreneur. Social media turned out to be a waste of time to me after discovering Nairaland and its numerous sections. I love music, favourite all time artiste is AKON – I have a strong affinity for unique things. Akon has a unique voice, Nigeria’s Wande Cole also does.

Entrepreneurship happened by chance, not planned. E-Commerce was my first breakthrough, sold on Amazon and Ebay UK. Started with sales as high as £2000 a day, I was overwhelmed as I barely had a plan – My unique ideas turned into profits, so much that I had monopoly of products on Amazon. With zero capital, I was Dropshipping – I never saw or recognised most of the items I sold, I just knew where to buy them cheaper and those products would be sent directly to the buyer from the cheaper store. I was just a middleman who took out Profits just with a laptop and knowledge of where to buy and where best to resell with plenty customers.

I am constantly thinking of something, I am barely idle, I teach Occupational English Test to doctors and nurses. Current project – Growing Instagram pages and selling them off. Previous project – Calvin_stores on Instagram grew that with paid promotion, still got active followers but then I have been so busy with my healthcare job. 1600 plus followers with more than 300k spent for promotions on Instagram. (I will not be repeating that same mistake). I have not even posted for about 2 years on that page now, i just wanna grow and sell it real soon

Now I have started a new page with already 700 active followers in 2 weeks, I am building this with so much energy….to sell off when of course, I have gained quite a lot. Plenty of likes and DMs, I have learnt the trick afterall……It was a product of recent thinking and analysis. Tunde Ednut’s page activity triggered that idea, He is truly a king : give it to him.

I want to write more often, I am pushing all my skills out in the open. I hope to make a success out of at least one and still have my privacy. I don’t like publicity, but it seems clearly that online success comes with a chunk of it. I do hope I can be like Mr Seun Osewa of Nairaland and Miracle former BBnaija winner who literally disappeared.

PS, don’t be deceived by my moniker - I am not even from Ekiti, that name is Pounded-Yam esque inspired'. I have a knack of doing things differently even when it is not intentional, for some its seen as weird - My view of that is UNIQUE DIFFERENCE.

Nairaland is our version of Quora, I hope it gets a lot more better with time.

Happy Sunday everyone wink wink wink wink wink

C…..

Bro I want to venture into dropshipping, how do I get started 🙏
Is it still lucrative?
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by festyflash(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
It felt as though I was reading about myself. This is so me. Wow

folake4u:
1. People find comfort in talking to me. Lol. They usually call it "Therapy session". I'm a good listener showing necessary emotions at appropriate time, with no judgment whatsoever.

Recently, my friend sent me a message about something and my battery was about going off, I told her, she didn't mind. She sent a 10mins vn pouring her heart out. When I had not responded the next morning, she tried calling but my phone was still turned off. I eventually charged my phone and responded and we talked for 2hrs on call and she felt better eventually.

2. People find it easy trusting me with their secrets, affairs, money or properties and they'd still meet it intact.

I can't count how many times my bank app have failed me when trying to complete transactions especially cab rides. The Bolt/Uber drivers usually tell me to take my time or transfer to them later. I always jokingly ask them "What if I run away with your money?" And they always reply with "You don't have that look".

3. Another unique thing is people, unknown people always try to assist or help me.
I can't count how many times agberos have helped me to look for cabs going to my destination. And they're always so warm hearted towards me.

Them many sha. But these are few points of mine...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! / A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic / Is It Right To Have A Favourite Child As A Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.