Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Makes You Unique As A Person? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Unique As A Person? (13060 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2023
Easyincome24:
Believe this, everyone has that one unique thing that sets him/her apart from another person. Technically, everyone has either an inane ability or acquired ability that makes one unique or stand you out from the rest of us.

Though this may be looked down upon based on the part of the world we found ourselves but always occur when you go for a job interview. No matter how secretive one wants to be, in no matter of time, it reveals itself in you. It's what makes you unique, that's who you are.

This qualities are what recruiters look out for in you. It also could be what the opposite sex long for in you during relationship.

The fact that some of these habits may not tow positive ways like others do not necessarily make them bad or to be termed negative. Everyone can't be a conformists thats why liberal society exists.

For you, what's that thing that makes you unique from the other person?

If this can get to the front page, it will allow us to get more comments on such a good question.
That's why liberal societies make progress and advance in all aspects of life

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Styluss: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2023
Nothing, I be bad person

Easyincome24:
Believe this, everyone has that one unique thing that sets him/her apart from another person. Technically, everyone has either an inane ability or acquired ability that makes one unique or stand you out from the rest of us.

Though this may be looked down upon based on the part of the world we found ourselves but always occur when you go for a job interview. No matter how secretive one wants to be, in no matter of time, it reveals itself in you. It's what makes you unique, that's who you are.

This qualities are what recruiters look out for in you. It also could be what the opposite sex long for in you during relationship.

The fact that some of these habits may not tow positive ways like others do not necessarily make them bad or to be termed negative. Everyone can't be a conformists thats why liberal society exists.

If this can get to the front page, it will allow us to get more comments on such a good question.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Fcwilly: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2023
My DNA

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by EDOSBROWN: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2023
No other eye can see my pupu....

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Johnjanrt: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2023
sad
Impossible to predict.
I'm distantly close to people.
I barely have people I call friends. But I'm friend to lots of people.

7 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by motionarena: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2023
I have a million dollars
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by BoldBrainz(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2023
Lol.
What kind of thread is this bayi?!
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by AImiron: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2023
I no send anyone’s papa

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by edunaragold(f): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2023
My long dick

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by SapaProMax: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Money for bank
Big prick for briefs

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Hopemanfx: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2023
am not unique in any way. there is nothing special am doing that makes me better than other but I noticed that whatever I do and dedicate my time into it. i always excel in it.

9 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by rex21: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2023
I'm a very honest and good person, truthful to a very high degree. Its not a very good trait as people tend to ride on you when they get to find out this personality. Nowadays, i try not to be a very good person, i try to properly scrutinze, i learn to distrust heavily and doubt whatever i cannot prove. If i must be good, you must be good. If you are otherwise, i will force myself to be too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Mayoisemj4real(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Am a fast thinker

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by bewla(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2023
Redomi:
I always walk away from trouble
I like good life and so for othes

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by bewla(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Trustde44:
:
guess gamble make s you stand out
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Benki003(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2023
I can watch movies and listen to music while reading and would understand very well.
thereby I would say I can multitask

And I can detect people mood am scared of marrying because I get tired of people so quickly, so I'll say am sensitive

Lastly I look much like a girl aside my facial hair and muscle smiley

6 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by ibawon(m): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2023
I will always speak my mind in a manner that adheres to the situation.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 15, 2023
meobizy:
What makes me unique are the experiences crammed in my brain.
Nobody ask you what makes you depressed.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by drimzsmoke(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Easyincome24:

My crazy!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Tinubustar: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2023
Observation.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Omoawoke2(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2023
anything I put in my mind to achieve, I’ll get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by LordIsaac(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Loving Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by BannarBannar: 11:13am On Oct 15, 2023
I can easily predict thinks and am always right most time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2023
I have a very big and accommodating heart .

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Babastrong(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=Redomi post=126367656]I always walk away from trouble [then you must be a coward]
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Heroicvic(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Charity gives me fulfilment

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by iamtardey: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2023
My EMOTIONS.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Dennisochampa: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2023
The fact that I don't know what makes me unique...
Is what makes me unique....
God bless everyone who sees this message.
May our lives bring pride and joy to our families... Amen

9 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by qtguru(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Redomi:
I always walk away from trouble

Oshe Craig Davids grin

9 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by iCauseTrouble: 11:18am On Oct 15, 2023
I can cause trouble, yet I am a peaceful person

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Entanglement: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Easyincome24:

Believing in Christ Jesus as my lord and personal saviour!

Any other things can be categorised as normal human characteristic, but giving your life to Christ is a very rare and unique traits of human behavioural charismatic uniqueness which the world will often jealous and hate.
For example just look at Islam with the symbols of pseudo peace which give birth to terrorism, murder, kidnapping, banditry and pedophilic behaviour in which in psychological terms can be said to be a traits exhibited by a demon entity.

In summary: your uniqueness shouldn't be base on kind, gentle, loving or caring which are all the normal characteristic of a humans on earth, but rather the spiritual attribute of an individual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's First Vlog After The Scandal. / Do Babies Need Drugs Before They Start Teething? Mothers Pls Help!!! / A Conversation Between The Wife And A Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.