Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

What Makes You Unique As A Person? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Unique As A Person? (12974 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by lordwilliams21(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2023
I can mess at will grin

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by cenaman(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2023
My generosity and Is killing me

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by SamSara01: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Brilliance, God has given me the talent of book intelligence and street smartness. I've thankfully used both to get myself out of poverty

7 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by orumba(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Always avoiding troubles.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by phemmyfour: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2023
Easyincome24:
Believe this, everyone has that one unique thing that sets him/her apart from another person. Technically, everyone has either an inane ability or acquired ability that makes one unique or stand you out from the rest of us.

Though this may be looked down upon based on the part of the world we found ourselves but always occur when you go for a job interview. No matter how secretive one wants to be, in no matter of time, it reveals itself in you. It's what makes you unique, that's who you are.

This qualities are what recruiters look out for in you. It also could be what the opposite sex long for in you during relationship.

The fact that some of these habits may not tow positive ways like others do not necessarily make them bad or to be termed negative. Everyone can't be a conformists thats why liberal society exists.

For you, what's that thing that makes you unique from the other person?

If this can get to the front page, it will allow us to get more comments on such a good question.
I can accommodate everyone
I don't have friends, I prefer to relate with everyone equally

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Caleb15(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2023
My humanity

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Yuneehk(f): 11:23am On Oct 15, 2023
1. Very truthful person.
2. Learn languages very easily if I'm interested.
3. And I can't say no if it is within my powers to help even if you offended me in the past.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by dfrost: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2023
Keen eye for details.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by wonder233: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2023
Nobody is unique. We're all the same. With largely similar physical and psychological tendencies.
The notion of uniqueness is a fallacy which gives a false sense of being special.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Munzy14(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2023
Benki003:
I can watch movies and listen to music while reading and would understand very well.
thereby I would say I can multitask

And I can detect people mood am scared of marrying because I get tired of people so quickly, so I'll say am sensitive

Lastly I look much like a girl aside my facial hair and muscle smiley
cheesy
This thread eeeh.

You are extremely Intelligent, And people as such usually find it a challenge to marry, but most times end up having the best marital home.

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Babastrong(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2023
I am too bold and courageous. when people were running from troubles, i used to face such troubles. when people are saying there is no way somewhere, that's where i pass. etc.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Originalsly: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2023
I really don't know exactly what it is ... I don't pretend to be a nice person .. but find people who know nothing about me will trust me as if we were close friends from childhood ... some spilling deep unshared secrets. This goes for "new friends " as well as the people from different walks of life I interact with at work .... from drug dealers to monks. I tried finding out ... but never got a specific quality. Note ... I am no Saint ... and nothing about me would make one think I am. Life goes on .. I continue being me.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by NFBI: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Pootle:

my brother as man for street you gadz folo up o, i remember back then i folo train form school com back lag, na so train spoil for bush we sha enter lag like 2am for mid night me no wan go iddo the last busstop so i gadz jump down for oshodi, my laptop, blackberry z10 those stuff very expensive those years dey my bag but those tout, thieve sef shock say person wey jump down from fast moving train na werey o next thing i do before them go get demselve i light my kpoli and sharply cross go under bridge cool las las that night i buy og ogogoro all of us dey till morning signing to highness, them begin dey ask where i dey stay even put me for bus wey carry me go mile2 smiley
You beat them to their work 😁

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Beuberry(f): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2023
An eye for an eye reflex action!

4 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by SIRDAN4LIFE: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2023
Wow
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by NFBI: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2023
I always feel like i could save the world

Though people said i am a dreamer
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Nehyooh(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2023
1.) I'm creative, I can imagine diagrams and complete the drawing in my head

2.) I think logically and holistically

3.) I'm unpredictable

4.) I love peace so much

8 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by porthouse7(f): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2023
I am a reader

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Fryx: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Easyincome24:
Believe this, everyone has that one unique thing that sets him/her apart from another person. Technically, everyone has either an inane ability or acquired ability that makes one unique or stand you out from the rest of us.

Though this may be looked down upon based on the part of the world we found ourselves but always occur when you go for a job interview. No matter how secretive one wants to be, in no matter of time, it reveals itself in you. It's what makes you unique, that's who you are.

This qualities are what recruiters look out for in you. It also could be what the opposite sex long for in you during relationship.

The fact that some of these habits may not tow positive ways like others do not necessarily make them bad or to be termed negative. Everyone can't be a conformists thats why liberal society exists.

For you, what's that thing that makes you unique from the other person?

If this can get to the front page, it will allow us to get more comments on such a good question.

You can’t hide anything from me. If you talk behind my back, I will always know.

I know you by mere staring at you. And I have the habit of staring at people to study them. Although I am diminishing that because people think I stare at them cause I like them … No! I want to know you and place in in one of my billion and one prototype.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2023
I dont know, but i am grateful to God, and i thank God you are all okay.

I guess, i can be folish sometimes, not an impressive triat. grin

But seriously on a positive side, i am very hardowrking and persistent and hardly give up., Wow you asked a good question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by lomprico(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2023
Easyincome24:

This is good one.
Can you share one experience of such that makes you know this?

Nigeria go better
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by tydi(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2023
I always look people in the eyes no matter whom and in any circumstances.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by SonofGod231: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023
I'm conscious of my environment and always feel the need to treat animals well.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by goodyvin02(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023
You can’t predict me
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2023
I am ordinary. I bet my uniqueness is in me being ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by John389(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2023
What's make me unique as a person is knowing that I can't be perfect, but always working towards it.

I got that idea from Lord Confucius

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Jokerman(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2023
I believe in God with all my heart

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by AskNgige2: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2023
Easyincome24:
Let have your take please.

To make sure Tinibu is bounced from that seat

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2023
I keep silent when someone yells at me and then walk away

5 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Benki003(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Munzy14:

cheesy
This thread eeeh.

You are extremely Intelligent, And people as such usually find it a challenge to marry, but most times end up having the best marital home.

Am studying nursing, and it's a course you read always and I do mine with music and sometimes my course mate ask me how I concentrate/ understand, but then I do

Secondly for women it's normal thing for me, am even tired of my mom currently but I can't say it out, like the only female I can tolerate is my sister aside her no one else.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2023
smiley
MeaslesMumpsRub:
I am ordinary. I bet my uniqueness is in me being ordinary.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? / Should Bride Price Be Abolished? / How To Prepare For Retirement Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.