Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) (34256 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by kaludestiny10(m): 6:00am On Oct 13, 2023
I am now proud to say that I am from Abia State. The days of bashings are over thanks to T.A Orji and Ikpeazu.
May God continually bless Prof Oti for not following in the foot step of the INEC chairman.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by TheClassic1(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Otti is the man a swear. PDP wasted 24years that Abia State would have used and become Dubai...if no be PDP rigging wetin concern Ikpeazụ with governance...a crude, shameless tout.

Welcome to the New Abia State...Aba is now the cleanest city in Nigeria go there and see for yourself.

Otti abeg do fast fast make you come become governor of Oyo State. We need you badly, brown roofs 🟤🤎 want choke us to death, come help us develop Oyo State 😎
son of kasari dey don release u from psychaitric hospital abi no worry i go call the doctor nao grin
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2023
Kasdat5:
Something El-rufai did without even making noise , I don't know why one must do ceremony before & after construction of projects , & people are praising .

I agree with you. But I think this case is a bit different.

1.It’s a multi billion naira project and legally the responsibility of the FG. No guarantee of refund to state if the state undertakes the project. Well, except you are Elrufai or a northern governor or a member of the ruling party.

3. And it’s very unfair that a state has to undertake such project. Just like leaving a state to undertake EastWest road, Ibadan/lagos expressway or Kaduna/Abuja expressway.

4. Abia state allocation for 4 months may not be able to pay for the project I’m telling you about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by TheClassic1(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2023
rinzaugustine:
He was sworn in same day with mandate thief but the failure had not convened a single FEC meeting not to talk of doing any project
u go explain tire no evidence grin
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2023
This is a welcome development.
PH Road has been a shadow of itself since the early '90s
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:07am On Oct 13, 2023
Another thing i like south shouth and south east is that they give road construction job to competent companies ...

Solid and long lasting road is assured..

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Kasdat5(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Nuzo1:

I agree with you. But I think this case is a bit different.

1.It’s a multi billion naira project and legally the responsibility of the FG. No guarantee of refund to state if the state undertakes the project. Well, except you are Elrufai or a northern governor or a member of the ruling party.

3. And it’s very unfair that a state has to undertake such project. Just like leaving a state to undertake EastWest road, Ibadan/lagos expressway or Kaduna/Abuja expressway.

4. Abia state allocation for 4 months may not be able to pay for the project I’m telling you about.

El-rufai did state roads only & they are beauty in everyone's eye , he wanted doing g federal roads , buhari /fashola no gree. Though he plugged the state into debt , but e no consign us .
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by BiafraAburi: 6:08am On Oct 13, 2023
neatguy:
Chukwuma Soludo, fake man, come and see Julius Berger in Abia State.

You are busy awarding road contracts to APGA faithfuls when there are German and Israeli companies that Ngige used during his time.

During next election which I know that Ifeanyi Ubah will win, free and fair, because of what he has achieved even as a mere senator, you will start running to INEC to help you rig.

God will judge you, propaganda governor
Thunder fire you nd next election. Why are some of you so idiotic and suffer heads? Little things always entice fools like you. People are talking of freedom in Biafra to be able to govern themselves and you morons are talking of next election. My own oil and gas money is been cornered by some terrorist foreigners from far away land and peanuts given to me every month, and you expect me to be clapping for them because i saw the useless company called Julius Berger.

Black people and low expectations. Look at how your cities look like glorified villages. Do you know what will be going on in the minds of those German white me sitting there watching all you early men like things that jump only on trees? Anyway, no need to talk too much. When you start hearing the sound of freedom, you must cave in or leave the land of Biafra for us. Foolish people everywhere.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 6:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Good moves,all I want to see and hear is that governors are making good use of their tenures and doing positive deeds,kudos to Alex otti
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:
JB is good but Lagos uses CECCEC cos they're cheaper and do the same quality. Dunno why most governors overlook them.

This is what a director in the ministry of works in the Lagos State government told me upon enquiry.

The question you should have asked is: What happened to the thousands of civil and mechanical engineers our universities have produced and continue to produce.

Why do we still depend on expatriates to do basic engineering projects such as road design and construction in 2023?.

These are some of the questions you should have asked.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by shoskid(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Otti is the man a swear. PDP wasted 24years that Abia State would have used and become Dubai...if no be PDP rigging wetin concern Ikpeazụ with governance...a crude, shameless tout.

Welcome to the New Abia State...Aba is now the cleanest city in Nigeria go there and see for yourself.

Otti abeg do fast fast make you come become governor of Oyo State. We need you badly, brown roofs 🟤🤎 want choke us to death, come help us develop Oyo State 😎

You're just a fool of no ancestors, Thank God there was some houses with brown roofs in the picture of the poor road, Oyo State people are not as daft as your people in Abia voting bad leadership for A bottle of kerosene.
This is my ancestral land, Brown roof is never our problem, We're proud of brown roof in some of our places here in Oyo State. May thy Lord bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 6:20am On Oct 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:
JB is good but Lagos uses CECCEC cos they're cheaper and do the same quality. Dunno why most governors overlook them.

This is what a director in the ministry of works in the Lagos State government told me upon enquiry.
Lagos uses CECCEC because Tinubu has a major stake in the company. Most of these governors award contracts to their cronies. That's one of the reasons why Nigeria is the way it is, though I'm not saying CECCEC doesn't construct good roads though

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 6:21am On Oct 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Yeah, true.

Senator Godswill Akpabio used CCECC to dualize a road with streetlights in Uyo &it's one of the best in the city, Top-Notch quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/

One cannot help but wonder how our people intentionally support evil and expect an angel to intercede on their behalf. Can anyone explain to us how Okezie Ikpeazu secured 2nd tenure in Abia State considering that he is a dunce? I think we are our own worst problems.

Anambra State was retrogressive under Obiano and folks were shouting "Willie is Working". As soon as he left, everyone found their voices. It is ridiculous!

/

Same thing that happened in FG; same people who were praising Buhari's tenure are now same people castigating the same tenure

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by YouAreNobody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2023
Benwallt:

You know you won't gain traction if you don't mention the superior region

Hahahahahahhahahsahshahahah @superior region.
Mention 1 state in the SW that's doing great aside Lagos which was built by the British and was Nigeria's capital for many many years and so developed with our collective wealth.

Anyways, my own is that the Ogun State governor should fix the roads in that state because the last time I went there during a friend's wedding, I praised God I went with public transport. I don't know what that man is doing there
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Bigzigg(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Really on point
Good work
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Goldymafia: 6:28am On Oct 13, 2023
Letuspray4niger:
It’s not the party but the individual Governor it’s mind set, Delta state PDP Govr is also doing well
to slap you dey hungry me..for warri when I dey or another place...
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by rebirthto: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2023
Sweet princess is moving like a snail ,I hope he doesn't disappoint the people .
cenaman:
Better person .

Just like Ben Ayade, the new governor of my state has not lay a single stone
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Oga 80% of Lagos money dey politicians pocket. Apart from corruption Lagos for don beat Johannesburg hands down

If Lagos.was to be a country, it would have been 5th largest economy in Africa but Lagos looks like a glorified slum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by TheSuperX(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2023
kennyz247:
Igbo land must be great again
This head reminds me of Mega mind. 😂😂
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by simfrost90210: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2023
This man should be called "Ekwueme"
One of the very best of his kind in the whole of the Southeast. May GOD cause you to do more!
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Piddo(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Just imagine the thieves that have passed through that government house over the past decades and overlooked it.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2023
ottersberger:

The question you should have asked is: What happened to the thousands of civil and mechanical engineers our universities have produced and continue to produce.

Why do we still depend on expatriates to do basic engineering projects such as road design and construction in 2023?.

These are some of the questions you should have asked.

Those ones can start with internal streets within the city, major roads are strategic to hand over to a non tested graduate engineers, though most of them are understudying those expats in major construction works.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Jonahbright21: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2023
God bless the easterners 🙏
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Jcomtrader: 6:47am On Oct 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Ccecc built the best road in uyo
Aka road
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by insidelife22(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Vawulence comrade
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Appletek: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2023
cenaman:
I will gladly accept Abiodun grin

You are wishing evil on yourself
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Port Harcourt Road Aba is what is being reconstructed. It's a state road first constructed by Sam Mbakwe.
It's different from PH - ABA Express Way.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Ebubu: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Thunder fire you nd next election. Why are some of you so idiotic and suffer heads? Little things always entice fools like you. People are talking of freedom in Biafra to be able to govern themselves and you morons are talking of next election. My own oil and gas money is been cornered by some terrorist foreigners from far away land and peanuts given to me every month, and you expect me to be clapping for them because i saw the useless company called Julius Berger.

Black people and low expectations. Look at how your cities look like glorified villages. Do you know what will be going on in the minds of those German white me sitting there watching all you early men like things that jump only on trees? Anyway, no need to talk too much. When you start hearing the sound of freedom, you must cave in or leave the land of Biafra for us. Foolish people everywhere.

Make the sound of freedom now na make security agencies pick you up.

Why you no make am now?

Wetting dey fear you?

Operation python dance kill you there.

Ewu

You’ll soon be killed, and nothing will happen, if you don’t drop this biafra nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Oakenshield: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2023
cenaman:
Better person .

Just like Ben Ayade, the new governor of my state has not lay a single stone
Ayade useless governor
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Vadese1: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2023
Wow: this man is just in other level. A blessing to Abia state. God bless you Sir. What amazing governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge Toll Collection Goes Cashless Today / The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.