Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) (34223 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 7:16am On Oct 13, 2023
24 years of PDP in Abia State?
Sheer wickednes.
So glad another party took over.
Now we have a state to point to with good governance.

ELUUUUU P!!!! cool

Soludo don dey march break small small with 'Fashola syndrome'.

Muchechechechecheche
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2023
The best governor in nigeria so far
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2023
That is why you should be voting for labour party candidates...they provide good goverance and better life for their people and nigerians
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Dedeity: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yet, he was bowing for that mandate thief on Lagos.
We're talking about good governance but you idiot is talking about foolish things. You're a failure like your pay master
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
A New And Better Nigeria Is Possible. Let's keep hope alive. The evil will not always prevail over good. When the right men come, the true process begins.

Truer words have never been said.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 7:27am On Oct 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Damn!

I am jealous !

Ogun state indigenes! Can you see what they call a Governor!

Portable would have performed better than Dapo Abiodun!

Portable Kwa!
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by MXrep: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

I didn't go through.

All I can say is Big Up man!!!

That road is something else, imagine traveling to Enugu from PH, one needs to enter Etchie, run all through and again still come just after Aba.

PDP rest in peace in Abia State.

It happened in Anambra State too.
This is not Enugu PH expressway. It's PH road inside Aba City that connects with the expressway

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Otti is the man a swear. PDP wasted 24years that Abia State would have used and become Dubai...if no be PDP rigging wetin concern Ikpeazụ with governance...a crude, shameless tout.

Welcome to the New Abia State...Aba is now the cleanest city in Nigeria go there and see for yourself.

Otti abeg do fast fast make you come become governor of Oyo State. We need you badly, brown roofs 🟤🤎 want choke us to death, come help us develop Oyo State 😎
..or let him do fast and become president of nigeria ..for a better country and better life for nigerians 🙄
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by harryobi: 7:31am On Oct 13, 2023
Please which road is this? Is it the Aba Port Harcourt expressway?

Meanwhile contacting me if you want to design a website without writing a code and be your own boss for life.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Maobichek: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

I didn't go through.

That road is something else, imagine traveling to Enugu from PH, one needs to enter Etchie, run all through and again still come just after Aba.

Good morning, you have nothing to do with Port Harcourt road if you are going from Enugu to Port Harcourt, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ufotunang: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2023
cenaman:
Better person .

Just like Ben Ayade, the new governor of my state has not lay a single stone
...Ben ayade is not the new governor of cross river state...it's Bassey Otu that is the new governor....Ben ayade was former governor

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by anyilalaz: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Damn!

I am jealous !

Ogun state indigenes! Can you see what they call a Governor!

Portable would have performed better than Dapo Abiodun!

No be lie.
Come see shega on Agbara to Lusada road. A major road. I don't want to talk about other in roads particularly in Ogun West senatorial zone.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ChoimmyBae: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

I didn't go through.

Read properly bf commenting

The road is not the popular enugu - ph road

There's a road inside Aba known as Port Harcourt road, that's the road been reconstructed

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Dreal1247:
A New And Better Nigeria Is Possible. Let's keep hope alive. The evil will not always prevail over good. When the right men come, the true process begins.
not under APC but LP.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by dfrost: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:
JB is good but Lagos uses CECCEC cos they're cheaper and do the same quality. Dunno why most governors overlook them.

This is what a director in the ministry of works in the Lagos State government told me upon enquiry.

CCECC and quality, same sentence and a Director told you this and you believed? 🤣🤦😋🤣😳

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by pandax: 7:43am On Oct 13, 2023
neatguy:
Chukwuma Soludo, fake man, come and see Julius Berger in Abia State.

You are busy awarding road contracts to APGA faithfuls when there are German and Israeli companies that Ngige used during his time.

During next election which I know that Ifeanyi Ubah will win, free and fair, because of what he has achieved even as a mere senator, you will start running to INEC to help you rig.

God will judge you, propaganda governor

Whilst I agree with your 1st and 2nd paragraphs, your penultimate paragraph will be impossible to actualize, not in Anambra, as we will either remain APGA or go LP. We can NEVER go back to Egypt with a character like Ubah

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:44am On Oct 13, 2023
Kasdat5:
Something El-rufai did without even making noise , I don't know why one must do ceremony before & after construction of projects , & people are praising .
Kaduna state ranks among the states with the highest poverty rate and out of school children.

It's very far from abia even with the bad governance of the pdp years.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Breadnote: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counseling).addiction.low self esteem.suicidal thoughts.how to find a life partner.how to recover from heartbreak.how to live long on earth. how to live a happy life.how to discover your purpose in life.phone-08063261018.WhatsApp.07062106186.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Breadnote: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counseling).addiction.low self esteem.suicidal thoughts.how to find a life partner.how to recover from heartbreak.how to live long on earth. how to live a happy life.how to discover your purpose in life.phone-08063261018.WhatsApp.07062106186.
[quote author=Breadnote post=126372698][/quote]
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by NOwazobia: 7:53am On Oct 13, 2023
I have no issue with him.

I just hope his actual work is as strong as his media display.

We are no longer new to these acts.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by lomprico(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
Can't wait to see the finished product!

Julius berger go deliver!

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:06am On Oct 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Oga 80% of Lagos money dey politicians pocket. Apart from corruption Lagos for don beat Johannesburg hands down
What’s in Johannesburg that’s not in Lagos?
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Kasdat5(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2023
CSTRR:

Kaduna state ranks among the states with the highest poverty rate and out of school children.

It's very far from abia even with the bad governance of the pdp years.

Lol , speak for your Abia , am speaking for Kaduna I know . Most memorable times we had in kaduna were during pdp tenure .
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by BiafraAburi: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2023
Ebubu:

Make the sound of freedom now na make security agencies pick you up.

Why you no make am now?

Wetting dey fear you?

Operation python dance kill you there.

Ewu

You’ll soon be killed, and nothing will happen, if you don’t drop this biafra nonsense.
Ewedu brain. Fear of Biafra go soon kee you. Life under cocoa is what you must get used to. Soon, the free oil and gas money will be cut off from all you lazy parasites.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Luvinghubby: 8:17am On Oct 13, 2023
Chokehold:
The only construction company that delivers. It takes balls to engage them whether federal or state. Go up north and see what they do. You hardly see the north engaging dantata & sawoe but they bring them here to deliberately mess up the South. Over 16 years on Ewu hill in edo state doing waec on one flyover. The section of roads awarded to them (Auchi to Ekpoma) is the worse road in edo state. Murafvckin company.

If you see the quality of construction Julius Berger is doing in Zaria-Kano road you will marvel. Flood and gully erosion resistant

Indigenous contractors have failed us, some of them have even formed cabal against Umahi who is forcing them to do durable roads

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Ensa777(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2023
sorepco:
My o2n question is where is the money coming from? Na wao! Abia State that had no monies for salaries last year now constructing both state and local government roads...

There's no burden of godfatherism.There was no vote buying so unless he's without conscience,he should deliver.

I was more surprised yesterday when my colleague whose father is a traditional ruler told me that Otti is now paying her father and others *4 the salary Ikpeazu(the father's kin) was paying them and that the way he treats them eeh.

As it stands the father swears for Ikpeazu each time he receives salary because most of them worked against Otti during the elections bit now they feel so bad.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Nice one Gov. Otti 👏
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2023
Though the intervention is good and long awaited. But the fact that a situation of absolute decay like this can be reached is simply due to.the lack of capacity through and through, from leadership to the very citizen on the streets. It is not about politics, but about the way we choose to exist, the way we lead and agree to be led.

One should ask those who are kite flying Julius Berger, why leadership can't steer society to attain the ideals and competencies of these establishments such that the qualities anticipated on that project can be replicated in other locations and to other needs in a sustainable manner.

So that in another 30 years we will not be emerging from the prison of decadence as regards that road and others. That building and having quality infrastructure will become second nature.

Can we put a system in place such that we will have heard the last about that road. That it will be maintained, repaired and operated without further fanfare, because after all, it is just a road.

There is an army of capable and intelligent persons all over this country that can make these sorts of events an everyday experience and in a sustainable manner only if there is a working system and qualitative, consistent leadership to organize them.

We needn't suffer so badly because we want to move around in town.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2023
Abia is on track
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Picardor2: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Otti is the man a swear. PDP wasted 24years that Abia State would have used and become Dubai...if no be PDP rigging wetin concern Ikpeazụ with governance...a crude, shameless tout.

Welcome to the New Abia State...Aba is now the cleanest city in Nigeria go there and see for yourself.

Otti abeg do fast fast make you come become governor of Oyo State. We need you badly, brown roofs 🟤🤎 want choke us to death, come help us develop Oyo State 😎

Pls Enugu is waiting
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by izubext007: 8:33am On Oct 13, 2023
LP is for the masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor / Buhari: University Degrees Won’t Necessarily Usher You Into An El Dorado / Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.