Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) (34264 Views)

Dr Alex Otti Flags Off Construction Of 11km In Abia North / Dr Alex Otti Flags Off The Construction Of 67km 2 lane road / Abia Govt Begins Demolition Of 130 Buildings As Otti Flags Off Road Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by dfrost: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Cc. dfrost I'm not the one speaking now.

ElChap, no argument. Thanks for the evidence. I no go explain again cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by cenaman(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2023
blairlady:
Sweet Prince 🤣🤣🤣
😄 are you from CROSS RIVER?
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by orohbirodeysmel: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2023
GeneralPula:

What’s in Johannesburg that’s not in Lagos?

Stadium wey don host World Cup dey Johannesburg, e dey Lagos?

Ozwor
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Aghaclem67: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2023
That is not the road being reconstructed. The one they are talking about is an internal road in Aba and not the Federal road that is from PH to Enugu. That federal road is something else and I wonder how motors plying that road everyday survive.
Kenmatt:

I didn't go through.

All I can say is Big Up man!!!

That road is something else, imagine traveling to Enugu from PH, one needs to enter Etchie, run all through and again still come just after Aba.

PDP rest in peace in Abia State.

It happened in Anambra State too.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Damn!

I am jealous !

Ogun state indigenes! Can you see what they call a Governor!

Portable would have performed better than Dapo Abiodun!
😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Good one
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Mbanda(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
ottersberger:

We definitely need to encourage indigenous construction companies to grow in service delivery by prescribing a minimum of 60 percent project allocation. Also, the Federal ministry of works must develop and enforce a minimum standard in construction pursuant to internationally practiced standards, which are to be strictly adhered to by construction companies and engineers in Nigeria.

Expat participation should be on a need-to-engage basis. Yes, we will make mistakes, but we will also correct them, and this is the only way to create and expand value and capacity.

Nigeria has a problem with focused and selfless leadership. Most people in Nigeria have severely minimized moral perception resultant from the dysfunctional society created and bequeathed to them by successive leadership of the country.

We must do things differently, if measurable progress is what we want.

Words on Marble.

Good one there.
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Chokehold:
The only construction company that delivers. It takes balls to engage them whether federal or state. Go up north and see what they do. You hardly see the north engaging dantata & sawoe but they bring them here to deliberately mess up the South. Over 16 years on Ewu hill in edo state doing waec on one flyover. The section of roads awarded to them (Auchi to Ekpoma) is the worse road in edo state. Murafvckin company.
Dantata is a money laundering company. They are useless

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Ukalu381(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Damn!

I am jealous !

Ogun state indigenes! Can you see what they call a Governor!

Portable would have performed better than Dapo Abiodun!

You funny die grin
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Ikpunnegi01: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Abia is alive! The Zoo must fall..
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by Melagros(m): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
Kenmatt:

I didn't go through.

That road is something else, imagine traveling to Enugu from PH, one needs to enter Etchie, run all through and again still come just after Aba.

My brother I dey tell you
Re: Alex Otti Flags Off Port Harcourt-Aba Road Reconstruction (Photos) by sage(m): 2:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Kenmatt:

I didn't go through.

It’s Port Harcourt Road inside Aba that is being reconstructed not the Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway

Need to correct this so people don’t have misconceptions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Twelve Corruption Cases In Nigeria / EFCC Moves Against Diezani’s Associates, Seizes Cars, Cash, Jewellery / Kwankwaso: Relocation Of Mile 12 Market Is "Unfair And Unacceptable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.