Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men (42138 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Should Someone Confess To Her Fiance After Cheating? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC Camp. From Camp Boyfriend To Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by erai30(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
If it was the woman that slept with multiple women, they would have said the past is past. But bros should have continue with his man to man affair grin
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Obierika(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
dawnomike:
Mad man... But in a second thought, that was his past that he had grown from!

Lesson: Don't be a mad man/lady doing stupid things in your youthful days.

The guy is a fa.ggot and he will never change!
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Olaolex: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:
she avoided a stray bullet... make she nor go marry gaybriel.. foolish man..
That "gaybriel" cracked me. Hahahaha
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Say NO to Gaybriel

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Obierika(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
Abolodje:
Her loss anyway

Which yeye loss?

She dodged a bullet!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by obiekunie01: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
"You never gonna find a man like me".

Vey stupid line!

In fact, she will even get a man 20 times far better than you.

If you are in doubt go ask Beyounce.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by MuMuOnBail: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa ooo

This are thesame undercover Homo-men giving all this ladies incurable infections angry

After using their disease infested d*ck gotten from f*cking another man sh*thole, they will use it in f*cking a lady,
who is also cheating on them with another innocent man, therefore spread stupid diseases around.

I have no problem with gay men let them leave their abnormal life, Just stick to f*cking your fellow F*ggots and leave women pxssy for us.

Stop jumping ship. Bastards!! angry

Spit!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Odin13: 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
She dodge am neat..

na so my paddy man girl go marry gaybriel.. got kids.. but still fvcking ass with his guys.. girl just Dey die anyhow..
Na until she find out say all the small small help wey Dey stay with them then .. Dey husband just serious Dey burst dia nyash with serious threat.. na one like that burst the man like joke.

Lagos high court finally came to rescue.. Oga Dey cool for kirikiri like this.. madam don move ahead with her kids..

That woman know as e Dey go.. no sentiments on board.

Fvck the shouting and manipulative imp

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by hammerFC: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
IN MY TEENAGE YEARS WHEN I DEY CARRY GIRLS ENTER TOILETS, SOME HOPELESS PEOPLE WHERE CALLING ME NAMES AND GOSSIPING.

OLD PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE BUSY MAKING MONEY, GOSSIPING ABOUT A YOUNG BOY.

MAYBE NA BOYZ I SUPPOSE CARRY ENETR TOILET.

BASTARDO!
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by ednut1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nigha gae
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Franzinni: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
Haha as she should .... If not she will just be a sign board wife ... The demon that posseses gay people is not to mess with... Haha

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
E no go pass Akata Atlanta niggers.

Every single black American dude in Atlanta is gay as fck

See as the idiot no even get shame.

Awon down low niggers
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by wittywriter: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
dawnomike:

obiekunie01:
"You never gonna find a man like me".

Vey stupid line!

In fact, she will even get a man 20 times far better than you.

If you are in doubt go ask Beyounce.

Wittyness
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Bighead95(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hmmmm na WA ooooo .... So far the lady could identify one of the guy's problem ...

My advice for the lady is to JAPA
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
misreal:
I won't marry a lady that has slept with multiple men,talk more of a lady that has slept with multiple women

This is about men sleeping with men. Thread not about women. Abi woman carry your placenta
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by dnawah(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
dawnomike:

if the past was past tense o! grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:

Nah disease for finish am if she went ahead.

That faggin is still on the DL doing gay shit and will continue when in their marriage.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by tfelicityk(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is why I don't subscribe to people telling others their past. Except you are mature in understanding, knowledge and wisdom.
If you have the problem of not to "Forgive and Forget". Abstained yourself from knowing peoples past.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
emmabest2000:
Wait ! Wait !! Wait !!!
Don't rush and crucified the man
Let wait for his own side of story ,
Some ladies can make up any kinds of story to tarnish or destroy a man when he dump her

Ladies and their monitoring spirits grin

Don't worry if the lady na your sister. You won't be saying thrash
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ensa777:
He should go marry a man or woman who had college days like him too.Id..iot!
Shouting and telling her "you'll never get another man like you".That's emotional manipulation.

The woman should have said "Amen" to that stupid statement .

Foolish idiot saw nothing in his degenerate ass banging lifestyle which is enough proof that he was most likely cheating on her with other dudes and will not stop in marriage.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Kukutente23: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
He or She shocked
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Juanmike(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
KingEarnest:
Multiple men or multiple women?
Men o
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by hector: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

The woman should have said "Amen" to that stupid statement .

Foolish idiot saw nothing in his degenerate ass banging lifestyle which is enough proof that he was most likely cheating on her with other dudes and will not stop in marriage.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Flier: 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Reminderz:
Shes probably lying against him,may God save him.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Emmanueledu(m): 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
izonborn098:
You love men and still love women, mumu..

You know bisexual people do exist right🤔

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Originalsly: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
meobizy:

Nairaland go everly carry the news. Cursed forum. It has to be a skit. This cannot be real life.

Watched it... that's real.... and he hasn't changed. That necklace he's wearing is a gay identity thing .... tight fitting jeans cut off or rolled up above the ankle... very short tight shorts ... just a few of their IDs. Black American women be friends with gay men ... they generally don't have a problem ... but if in a relationship ... and their man shows any gay tendency .... they'll investigate... and if he had any dealing with another man .... the relationship is over ... as in this case ... it's over. Which straight man will ever be saying he slept with another man? This one is straight up gay ... trying to cover it up with marriage... like sooo many of them do.
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by jojothaiv(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
CooldipoMPS:
There are levels to these things......

shocked
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Slurity(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
THE PERVERTED MAN IS STILL PROUND OF THE SHAMEFUL LIFESTYLE
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Kajaard: 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2023
I don’t believe in all these nonsense sayings like: IT WAS IN THE PAST

If he has slept with MEN in the past he will definitely sleep with MEN in the PRESENT and in the FUTURE.

Bloody gay. Spits angry
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by advanceDNA: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Thief...òlè... greedy man, with boundriless sex lifestyle ..... u want to eat ur cake and have it...he wants to use the poor lady to have kids and secretly by sleeping with men

. few years later once he has achieved his aim, he will now start playing victim of society and claim he wants to live one yeye truth and go back to his male-fvxking lifestyle...

Only God knows how a man is turned on by a fellow man... As in how ??
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Nextt: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
misreal:
I won't marry a lady that has slept with multiple men,talk more of a lady that has slept with multiple women

The bolded is bermuda triangle zone
Re: Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men by Chibuzoripob: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
sad Anus ,bloko to bloko rider

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Give Me My Phone, I’m Not Cheating On You”—Couple Fight Dirty Over Phone / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.