Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me (42120 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:18am On Sep 09, 2022
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me.

What do you guys advise I do, break up with her or go ahead sleeping with her without letting her know that I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired, I dish her away?

Your thoughts are welcomed

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by SenecaTheYonger: 6:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Do you make her cum in bed?

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Michelle70(m): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2022
A relationship that gives u headache is not a relationship.

Moreover, a girl who fvcks around is not ur gf, she is a public property.

Personalizing public property is called embezzlement. be warned

570 Likes 44 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2022
She's been the one f**king you like a lil b**c grin
Breakup or not..you are the loser here.. wink

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Do you make her cum in bed?
No
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:26am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's been the one f**king you like a lil b**c grin

Fvck off my thread SIMPle man

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by pyyxxaro: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Yusuf Papa get sense pass you undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:28am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Fvck off my thread SIMPle man
You are the little simp who brought your life problems to a faceless forum..are you so weak that you can't deal with your problems?
You should be ashamed of yourself..this is how you kids act tough online but are weaklings offline..
Hey virgin boy stop ranting and act like a man.. redpiller my foot.. grin

188 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:29am On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:

What do u mean by "keep fvcking her"?

Oga by my "guestimate" there are about 4billion ladies in this world,
about 800m of them are either old or teens, another 1.3 are married
Which leaves u 2b pussies to choose from.

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:31am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are the little simp who brought your life problems to a faceless forum..are you so weak that you can't deal with your problems?
You should be ashamed of yourself..this is how you kids act tough online but are weaklings offline..
Hey virgin boy stop ranting and act like a man.. redpiller my foot. grin

Gat no spare time for you pus*y asslicker you can now bounce off

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by kenechukwuj(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Just be using protection oo angry

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Michelle70(m): 6:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I want to break her heart so badly I'm planning on impregnating her and denying the pregnancy I just want to see her cry with pain
To tell u the truth, its not worth it.

Just move on

TBH, revenge and anger is not my thing
I have too many life goals to think about.

If u deny that pregnancy, there is no telling what she might do to u.

"I dont tire to read stories of how girls deh kill their boyfriends

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Gat no spare time for you pus*y asslicker you can now bounce off
Gat no spare time but yve been replying me huh? grin
You are such a weakling.. change your signature asap..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
To tell u the truth, its not worth it.

Just move on

TBH, revenge and anger is not my thing
I have too many life goals to think about.

If u deny that pregnancy, there is no telling what she might do to u.

"I dont tire to read stories of how girls deh kill their boyfriends

I will give your advice a thought but I'm hell-bent on doing what's on my mind
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Daddyyin: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:

What do u mean by "keep fvcking her"?

Oga by my "guestimate" there are about 4billion ladies in this world,
about 800m of them are either old or teens, another 1.3 are married
Which leaves u 2b pussies to choose from.

OBIDIENT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Michelle70(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I will give your advice a thought but I'm hell-bent on doing what's on my mind
Just whatever u do, always prepare an escape route if things turn out the other way.

When it comes to relationship, i always choose the part that gives me less headache

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Ikennaford: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Break up with her immediately by ghosting her, get more options, this breakfast or cheating no deh painoooh if you get options because your mind no deh for one babe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2022
Michelle70:
Just whatever u do, always prepare an escape route if things turn out the other way.

When it comes to relationship, i always choose the part that gives me less headache

Yeah thanks
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me. What do you guys advise I do break up with her or go ahead fvcking her like a b*tch without letting her know I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired I dish her away? Your thoughts are welcomed

Initially you said you have been seeing signs!!!

And then you closed with without letting her know I know she is cheating on me
I see a man with a soft heart trying to hide behind tough skin

Why not talk things out with your girl.

Not related to the topic
Can I get a vehicle from meran going to ikorodu?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by superCleanworks(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

... or go ahead fvcking her like a b*tch without letting her know I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired I dish her away?

Many men wanted to use this method and fell into the bigger trap of unwanted pregnancy and many other stressful traps. This is how many men ended up with the girl they hated.

Ever heard of GHOSTING? it is very stress free and it opens up your eyes to many things.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Initially you said you have been seeing signs!!!

And then you closed with without letting her know I know she is cheating on me
I see a man with a soft heart trying to hide behind tough skin

Why not talk things out with your girl.

Not related to the topic
Can I get a vehicle from meran going to ikorodu?

I have been asking her for a while now about who she is always on the phone with her reply as her no one what do you expect me do huh? I even saw a number she saved on her phone with boyfriend which ain't mine when I asked her she said is her bestie I'm done I'm going to hurt her pretty bad she will regret having cross my path

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

Many men wanted to use this method and fell into the bigger trap of unwanted pregnancy and many other stressful traps.

Ever heard of GHOSTING? it is very stress free and it opens up your eyes to many things.

What's about this ghosting?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by superCleanworks(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

What's about this ghosting?

it is a deadly medicine.
the worst is FACE TO FACE ghosting. this one is used by professionals grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Miravik900(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2022
superCleanworks:

it is a deadly medicine.
the worst is FACE TO FACE ghosting. this one is used by professionals grin

Like I will snub her right?
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

I have been asking her for a while now about who she is always on the phone with her reply as her no one what do you expect me do huh? I even saw a number she saved on her phone with boyfriend which ain't mine when I asked her she said is her bestie I'm done I'm going to hurt her pretty bad she will regret having cross my path

If i may ask. How do you intend hurting her? Please do not say by having rough wicked sex with her only to dump her

All these things are the reasons those small Lil wannabe feminist call us names

Been different doesn't make you weak I believe it makes you unique

My 2 cent

abeg can i see a vehicle that will push from meran to ikorodu
Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by superCleanworks(m): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

All this stress. So after teaching her a lesson which she will never ever learn from (they never change) what next? you meet another babe who might turn out to be a more sophisticated cheat right in your face. You teach her a lesson too? Na your time you dey throway oh.
Just apply ghosting and flex on.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Adejo1(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2022
The best you can do is move on.
Impregnating her will be a problem to you in the future and it will always be in your mind that you have a child somewhere OP.
Just zero ur mind from her
Miravik900:

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by BeanmanX(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Gat no spare time but yve been replying me huh? grin
You are such a weakling.. change your signature asap..
Mynd44,,, seun,, justwise,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 2...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by BeanmanX(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hey virgin boy stop ranting and act like a man.. redpiller my foot.. grin
Violation of rule 2..

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by BeanmanX(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She's been the one fvcking you like a lil bitch grin
Violation of rule 2..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by wiseone28: 7:21am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:
I have been seeing signs that my girl is cheating on me from not answering my calls to being on the phone for 2 hours with no reasonable explanation of who she was talking to, and hiding her cell phone from me. What do you guys advise I do break up with her or go ahead fvcking her like a b*tch without letting her know I know she is cheating on me until when I'm tired I dish her away? Your thoughts are welcomed
Same thing every other guy experience when their girl is cheating on them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me by Das1mama: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2022
Miravik900:

Have being patiently going through comments section and 90% shows you are still adolescent!! Reason is how on earth will you ever say impregnating a lady and denying the paternity as the father of your own child (Blood) is your own best form of retaliating then I will advice, you need a brain surgery.

56 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 10 Ways To Know Your Woman Is A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.