Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,247 members, 7,867,641 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

A Poet's Perspective On Finding Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Poet's Perspective On Finding Love (107 Views)

Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret / Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / Before You Give Up On Finding Love, Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Poet's Perspective On Finding Love by koffeed: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
The imperfections of our generation eased with the sudden reality of what defines love, has carved our generation to question the meaning behind what it means to love and to be loved. This subject for decades has puzzled writers as well as affectionate endeavours to always dance around the topic.

For a while now I've pondered on the idea of love and why some of us find it in unpleasant realities. What fascinates me the most is the conflicting world love seems to drag us all when the night owl whispers to our daring hearts. As a poet I've sat next to nothing over the uncertainties of it all while wishfully thinking on the night of autumn if love still finds us victims to our many desires?

While time and tales have permitted thy heart to perilous through the corridors of a vintage "capetownian" house I've questioned thyself what thyself what many of us are in search of when asked the sudden question, what "tis" love when reality confronts your thought process?

Members of this forum, those that have engaged in various attributes of life, if it's not too much so ask, can I ask such a thought and if your time isn't too precious to your heart can you spare a few minutes to such a need?

(1) (Reply)

Cso Pouma / Counselling For Dating Couple. / Swewt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.