Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery (27792 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by EyeCumInPiss: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nigeria is bigger than any individual.

If Tinubu is a true patriot and really loves Nigeria, he will resign and save the country of whatever honor and dignity left.
The matter is beyond just winning in our compromised Supreme Court.

7 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Image123(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
losers. They will wail unending, it's their destiny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Thiéfnubu is a Thief. Case closed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Xscape1993:
The strange man call Tinubu has no single certificate or trace to any background. He is a mysterious man....

BORN IN 1942! grin

5 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by MuMuOnBail: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Na wa ooo

When will the United Nation and African Union come for peace keeping in Nigeria?

They is an online civil war going on in Nigeria since the presidential election.

Ba balu blu militia have ran out of ammunitions while the obidientsHAMAS are still receiving ammunition from Atiefkulators

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by NinjaMetahuman: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
Loads of garbage from hungry blog.

Yeah I will take BBC report over some useless blog.

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by saintkel(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
How peeps de support dis Tinubu baffles me

4 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Dbestbrest: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
When will these children of hate stop these nonsense? With all the evidence presented to court by CSU, yet, they come on social media to spew gibberish. This case is in the supreme court but they won't let the court decide because of the hatred for Asiwaju. By the time Asiwaju come for his pound of flesh, they will start playing the victim card like Hamas

7 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Westchester(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Y0l0ba and forgery a love story better than twilight saga 😂😂

Watch his online urchins try to gaslight us and tag it an Igbo agenda

9 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
allthingsgood:
IGBOS ARE ALWAYS LOSERS

Always so obsessed with investing with political losers. Zero appointments for the east. grin cheesy
We have advised them to rest on this issue but they don't want to agree. Let them continue their false investigation

3 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Rachael443(f): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Really
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by 2mch(m): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
You guys lying to yourselves and believing your lies so aggressively is a bit concerning and psychotic. For your mental health is best you stop now. This is crazy and people from the East are giving a certain impression that the majority are unwell. If you peddle falsehood so brazenly. Oga sit down and face your life. Stop peddling useless lies and your own reality.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by ubimagos: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Coming from a race filled with hate and jealousy/envy!

5 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by MorataFC: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Joblessness @ it's peak

5 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Dittodat: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Retar@ded brainwashed IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey. Una go wail and cry till 2031.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Appletek: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Austin Aneke

The usual suspects

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Odogwuzack: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

If Tinubu is a true patriot and really loves Nigeria, he will resign and save the country of whatever honor and dignity left.

If Tinubu resign this country will collapse because no other person can save this country among these set of corrupt and incompetent politicians at this trying time except him.

Let's be reasonable for once.

4 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Just patiently waiting for FBI releases.

Hope they don't disappoint us.

5 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by MorataFC: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:
When will these children of hate stop these nonsense? With all the evidence presented to court by CSU, yet, they come on social media to spew gibberish. This case is in the supreme court but they won't let the court decide because of the hatred for Asiwaju. By the time Asiwaju come for his pound of flesh, they will start playing the victim card like Hamas
are they not the same set of people that defended Mmesoma with their lives, bunch of hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Loads of garbage from hungry blog.

Yeah I will take BBC report over some useless blog.
Hope you will take FBI reports over useless blogs too,,, by the time they start coming out .

5 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by MorataFC: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Resign?
Why?
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Agugbadin: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Austin Okeke is an Igbo man so it's difficult to believe his stories about BAT.

5 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by iReddington: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
APC supporters on Nairaland I wan remind una say me Taylor be una nightmare

Anytime I book space like this una mind go fly

Most times I just wanna go days off commenting on Nairaland but when I read some comments I go vex come back

Anytime I no dey una go dey intimidate Racoon and the rest of my guys I go vex come back

Na me fit una for this forum

Anyways I won’t say anything on this forgery matter because Tinubu has forged this forgery beyond who founded forgery
Nobody cares about you and that copy and paste airhead raccoon grin, you guys are brainwashed illiterates with repetitive and monotonous stale nonsense you spam the forum with. Only your fellow charger sellers and village dwelling nuisance gives a hoot.😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by NinjaMetahuman: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
tesppidd:
Hope you will take FBI reports over useless blogs too,,, by the time the start coming out .
if the report about fbi is from BBC not some useless blog that will do anything for clicks and cheap Google ads money.

Why won't I believe it? BBC has reputation to protect and wouldn't post fake articles for click. They don't even advertise on their platforms.

I'm not a stupid Delusional goat that would rather believe anything just because I don't like the person.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DECLAN2015(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Everybody don become overnight lawyer and arm chair judiciary on top this case.

The thing tired me oh
The man said they should ask for his DNA
From Baba hand dey shake
To the pastors and fake prophesy
To he can never be sworn I'm
To appeal court ll sack him
Now to he no go school
He no get certificate
Wetin. .......
Instead of the to prepare for the nxt election now oh.they are busting chasing shadows .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:

And you think CSU is not complicit in all these?
How could they issue a certificate to ANY TINUBU that did not fulfill graduation requirements?
You need to learn to look deeper instead of brown-nosing.

Was that how your own certificate was issued? cheesy

A WHOLE PRESIDENT OF THE LARGEST BLACK COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS THEIR ALUMNI and they can't even celebrate it? cheesy
Why?

Because HE NEVER DID! THEY WERE PAID TO COVER UP FOR TIEFNUBU. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by azikiweironsi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Rubbish as usual.
The President that is in higher speed and the ship has left the harbour teytey.
Already running his administration without any useless distractions.
Yet some headless mobs are still chasing shadows grin Are these people really normal ?
It is high time the Federal Government to regulate the social media that is full of Fake news and useless articles.
Oya the pigs should start grunting and begin to raise curses.
Headless monkeys angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Agugbadin: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
ubimagos:

Valid point.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
He should keep it up
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is a lot

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Agugbadin: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
ubimagos:
Valid point.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Gajagojo: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
So after the 2023 general elections in Nigeria many Ayeeboes were severely devastated and are yet to recover.
Many are in Sifia pains and agony.
Anytime they listen to the news and hear President Bola Tinubu they are very bitter in their spirit
May Almighty Ogun grant them Fidau. In Jesus name I pray

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Devolution Of Powers To States / Okorocha To Ihedioha: Sack Chris Okewulonu As Your Chief Of Staff / What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.