Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery (27727 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
gidjah:
Is this for real sir?any link to assertain this claim ?

You want link? grin
Please, learn to put 2 & 2 together.
Just as I spend time to educate myself. . . .you need to do the same.
Everything is online.
Thanks to Abubakar Atiku. cheesy

Here you can find everything you need.
An accurate summary of what Chicago Courts revealed via THE DISCOVERY BY ATIKU.

https://thewhistler.ng/seven-key-discoveries-from-tinubus-academic-records-released-by-chicago-state-university/
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Bimpe29: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
Still on this matter grin
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
solreb:

That's left for CSU to decide and CSU didn't complain about that. What you fail to understand is that there are times that USA waiver some requirements. And this has happened to my daughter that they asked her not to sit for maths and English entrance tests and they admitted her.

Out of point.
It is ok to have a waiver.
But your TIEFNUBU did not qualify for a waiver because he was asked to submit his secondary school credentials.
What did he do?

HE SUBMITTED AN OLUWOLE 'A-LEVELS' CERTIFICATE WITH PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY FROM FOR 1970 GOVERNMENT COLLEGE LAGOS. . . . .A SCHOOL THAT DID NOT EXIST TILL 1974! grin
BY HIS AGE. . . HE SHOULD ONLY HAVE BEEN 14 YEARS OLD IN 1970. . . IS THAT NOT FORGERY?

WHO SITS FOR 'A-LEVELS' AT 14 YEARS OLD? shocked

Tinubu was NOT asked not to sit for MATH. . .it was a prerequisite to graduating from ANY BUSINESS COLLEGE.
He was told to go back and sit for BOTH ENGLISH AND MATH. . . and he did not. cheesy

What exactly don't you understand?

I don't want to call you a liar. . . . But the US does not graduate anyone without ENGLISH AND MATH. . .
They are CORE REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY DEGREE PROGRAM. . . NOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS.

If it is found that the credentials you sumbitted to gain admission into any higher institution WERE FAKE. . . YOU CANNOT GRADUATE.
It is called ACADEMIC FRAUD! kiss

TIEFNUBU COMMITTED ACADEMIC FRAUD WITH THE CREDENTIALS HE USED TO GET INTO CSU. . . IF AT ALL HE ATTENDED CSU!
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Lumarstone: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Virtually, every thing about Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu has a question mark "?" Why?

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Obaegod2: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Tinubu will soon be sidelined, take it or leave it
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Odogwuzack: 10:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tinubu the drug kingpin certificate forger.

Tinubu has brought irreparable damage to Nigerians. He has brought shame to Nigeria.

The negative chain of effects this will have on Nigerians home & away is disastrously manifesting already.

The Human rights of the UN just elected member countries into the the Organisation. Nigeria got only 3 votes while Malawi, Ghana etc got over 100 votes.

Balablu could not rig the votes. The countries who partook see Nigeria as a country with a dysfunctional System where Human Right abuse is the power of the day

With the way Obi dense mob are going, No Nigerian will ever get a single vote in the nearest future.

Since Obi is the first politician to lose presidential election.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Odogwuzack: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Obaegod2:
Tinubu will soon be sidelined, take it or leave it

By 2031.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DatNiggaDaz: 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Odogwuzack:

With the way Obi dense mob are going, No Nigerian will ever get a single vote in the nearest future.

Since Obi is the first politician to lose presidential election.
I don't pity scavengers like you. You were born to be a fool. Take Obi out of the picture if you can to realise your foolishness if you aint daft. Your Time starts now...
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Odogwuzack: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
I don't pity scavengers like you. You were born to be a fool. Take Obi out of the picture if you can in order for you to realise your foolishness. Your Time starts now...

I repeat, you Obi dense mob will run this country to the abyss and give Nigeria terrible rating among all the countries of the world...And Obi will still not become president till he dies. grin
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DatNiggaDaz: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
Odogwuzack:

I repeat, you Obi dense mob will run this country to the abyss and give Nigeria terrible rating among all the countries of the world...And Obi will still not become president till he dies. grin
Repeating the born foolishness of yours with Obi still in the picture is a true testimony to the degree of daftness
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by wrongnumber: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
This is the man in charge of Nigeria.

Jesus wept.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Odogwuzack: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Repeating the born foolishness of yours with Obi still in the picture is a true testimon.y to the degree of daftness

Keep fooling yourself and keep destroying your country's reputation just because one of your random fraudster kinsmen lost in a free and fair election.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DatNiggaDaz: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Keep fooling yourself and keep destroying your country's reputation just because one of your random fraudster kinsmen lost in a free and fair election.
Behold the preacher of "Reputation" supporting a fraudster, with no identity, origin, Name, occupation,..

...a supporter of Oluwole certificate forger & a mandate thief, who rigged himself into office, talking about " destroying" Nigeria grin grin

...See a supporter of a corrupt creature who move state funds in bullion vans capping about loosing election...the question to daftness are..

....is loosing an elections make DOLLAR to become 1000 naira ?

...the cost of fuel to rise to almost 800naira..

....what about Inflation ? Was is also about loosing election? Subsidy today, no subsidy payments tommorrow, was it also about loosing election..the 3 votes Nigeria got recently at the UN Human rights assembly was also about loosing election ?

I said you Were born to be a foool
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by samuelson06(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
OkCornel:

The ongoing criminal investigation at CSU should unravel more details.

Are we still expecting discoveries from there?
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Odogwuzack: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Behold the preacher of "Reputation" supporting a fraudster, with no identity, origin, Name, occupation,..

...a supporter of Oluwole certificate forger & a mandate thief, who rigged himself into office, talking about " destroying" Nigeria grin grin

...See a supporter of a corrupt creature who move state funds in bullion vans capping about loosing election...the question to daftness are..

....what about Inflation ? Was is also about loosing election? Subsidy today, no subsidy payments tommorrow, was it also about loosing election..the 3 votes Nigeria got recently at the UN Human rights assembly was also about loosing election ?

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Blackman7: 3:58am On Oct 14, 2023
I remember fela's song "VIP.

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DatNiggaDaz: 7:52am On Oct 14, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Mtchewwww

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by jogojogo: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2023
oshozondii:
Austin Aneke: Bola Tinubu’s Chicago files uncover history of falsehood, forgery and identity theft

https://gazettengr.com/austin-aneke-bola-tinubus-chicago-files-uncover-history-of-falsehood-forgery-and-identity-theft/
You are desperately doing well.
Write whatever soothes your warp and deluded mind. BAT remains the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at least for the next four years
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by jogojogo: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Sore lower, continue lamenting
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by jogojogo: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Out of point.
It is ok to have a waiver.
But your TIEFNUBU did not qualify for a waiver because he was asked to submit his secondary school credentials.
What did he do?

HE SUBMITTED AN OLUWOLE 'A-LEVELS' CERTIFICATE WITH PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY FROM FOR 1970 GOVERNMENT COLLEGE LAGOS. . . . .A SCHOOL THAT DID NOT EXIST TILL 1974! grin
BY HIS AGE. . . HE SHOULD ONLY HAVE BEEN 14 YEARS OLD IN 1970. . . IS THAT NOT FORGERY?

WHO SITS FOR 'A-LEVELS' AT 14 YEARS OLD? shocked

Tinubu was NOT asked not to sit for MATH. . .it was a prerequisite to graduating from ANY BUSINESS COLLEGE.
He was told to go back and sit for BOTH ENGLISH AND MATH. . . and he did not. cheesy

What exactly don't you understand?

I don't want to call you a liar. . . . But the US does not graduate anyone without ENGLISH AND MATH. . .
They are CORE REQUIREMENTS FOR ANY DEGREE PROGRAM. . . NOT CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS.

If it is found that the credentials you sumbitted to gain admission into any higher institution WERE FAKE. . . YOU CANNOT GRADUATE.
It is called ACADEMIC FRAUD! kiss

TIEFNUBU COMMITTED ACADEMIC FRAUD WITH THE CREDENTIALS HE USED TO GET INTO CSU. . . IF AT ALL HE ATTENDED CSU!
And the School is scared of saying Tinubu commit academic fraud na you wey dey one eroded village he dey pain pass? Crying more than the bereaved.

Explain the comment from the Registrar of CSU

He the current president of Nigeria, applied to CSU as a male student, was given admission as a male student attended csu and graduated as a male student. He is confirmed to be Mr Bola A Tinubu, a male because the SN shows that

And hatred blinded you to the point that you didn't think CSU will do any due diligence in verifying the details and Information presented to them by a candidate from Southwest College Chicago or neither did Delloite a world Audit and accounting firm nor Mobil carry out any form of due diligence on an employee who eventually rise to the pinnacle of his career?
Na one osu from and eroded backward village want help these World class Companies do their job....hatred can render one mind Dormans. Some people don suspend their brain because of hatred and sentiment
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Alusiizizi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Soooooooo. . . .WHERE DID CSU GET THE CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO ENAHORO-EBAH AND ATIKU?

How can you issue a certificate to a FAKE STUDENT. . . IN ADVANCE. . . .having not satisfied all requirements for graduation? shocked

Then you simply carry over till the next semester and graduate with the next session AFTER YOU PASS ALL COURSES.

Shikena!

You are still not understanding, either you are deliberately being disingenuous, you are illiterate or just born stvpid. The loud message to be gotten from these proceedings is that a CSU insider, probably after being paid a sum of money as a bribe, produced the "certificate" that was issued to Enahoro-Ebah which we now know to be illegitimate.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Alusiizizi:

You are still not understanding, either you are deliberately being disingenuous, you are illiterate or just born stvpid. The loud message to be gotten from these proceedings is that a CSU insider, probably after being paid a sum of money as a bribe, produced the "certificate" that was issued to Enahoro-Ebah which we now know to be illegitimate.

No need to get personal.
Just explain to me how you can be issued a certificate and you did not graduate.

Simple.

Calab Westberg was the registrar who identified the Mike Enahoro-copy.

My question again: How do you get a certificate without graduating.

Insider or not, Westberg authenticated the Enahoro-Ebahi’s copy.

That is my point.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Alusiizizi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

No need to get personal.
Just explain to me how you can be issued a certificate and you did not graduate.

Simple.

Calab Westberg was the registrar who identified the Mike Enahoro-copy.

My question again: How do you get a certificate without graduating.

Insider or not, Westberg authenticated the Enahoro-Ebahi’s copy.

That is my point.

Admitted, that deposition was a bit long but nevertheless was clear and unequivocal. CSU did not issue a certificate to Tinubu and does not know where he got the one that he is parading around, actually go and read the transcript of the deposition and stop recycling the hyperbole and fake stories that Tinubu contractors are being paid to disseminate.

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 6:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:

Are you a fan of Daz Dillinger's?
grin
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DatNiggaDaz: 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Are you a fan of Daz Dillinger's?
grin
DPG grin
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
DPG grin
Yeah comrade...

Kurupt is my favourite man from DPG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DatNiggaDaz: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2023
tesppidd:
Yeah comrade...

Kurupt is my favourite man from DPG.
Young Gotti grin

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Young Gotti grin
That's right grin
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by LAW2577: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2023
E pain you MUMU, na you write am, wise up.
Omobude244:

lolz
which mumu BBC

the article was written by former TVC employees for BBC

UNA too mumu grin grin
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Omobude244: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
LAW2577:
E pain you MUMU, na you write am, wise up.
Person wey dey support and defend Tinubu dey call me mumu 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Infrastructural Development In Abia State (Pictures) / Ooni Of Ife Meets With President Buhari / God Has Departed From Wike’ – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.