Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery (27802 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:
When will these children of hate stop these nonsense? With all the evidence presented to court by CSU, yet, they come on social media to spew gibberish. This case is in the supreme court but they won't let the court decide because of the hatred for Asiwaju. By the time Asiwaju come for his pound of flesh, they will start playing the victim card like Hamas

^^^
You are wasting time. Answer at least some of the questions raised or forever hold your peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
We have advised them to rest on this issue but they don't want to agree. Let them continue their false investigation

^^^
This is not an ethnic issue. It is a character issue.

There are at least 6 questions that need answers. I'll give you just one of them: the so called work history at Deloitte - why did the man lie about this. Why?

Nigerians need answers, Goddamit! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by anonymous1759(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^

Mr. man, there are at least 6 clear questions on your principal that need answers. Give us those answers or get out of the way and stop wasting our time.

You guys will continue to ask questions for another 4-8 yrs nobody owe you guys any explanation you've done your worse by going to court if the court compels him to answers more questions he'll do it for now you guys should accept your "L" in peace .
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
2mch:
You guys lying to yourselves and believing your lies so aggressively is a bit concerning and psychotic. For your mental health is best you stop now. This is crazy and people from the East are giving a certain impression that the majority are unwell. If you peddle falsehood so brazenly. Oga sit down and face your life. Stop peddling useless lies and your own reality.

^^^
Dead on arrival. This is just another very poor attempt at "ethnicization" of a national matter. It won't work my friend.

Why did he lie about schooling at Government College Lagos? Why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
anonymous1759:
You guys will continue to ask questions for another 4-8 yrs nobody owe you guys any explanation you've done your worse by going to court if the court compels him to answers more questions he'll do it for now you guys should accept your "L" in peace .

^^^
His presidency is shattered.

Even if (a big 'if') he wins the legal battle at the Supreme Court, he has lost the moral war. What use is a president who will be mocked at every turn as a man without any integrity or basic decency? undecided Which foreign country will trust or respect such a man? undecided And even more important than the opinions of any foreigner are the opinions of Nigerians: this man has lost the trust and respect of Nigerians - and that is very, very sad.

I can predict that both home and abroad, for the life of this presidency, these questions will not go away. They are decades old ghosts that must be laid to rest.

CSU.
GCI.
GCL.
UCI.
Deloitte.

The list goes on. And on and on...

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by ukaface(f): 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
But really how this man was able to work his way thru hustling from being a tout to a druglord to an elite to a governor to a god father to a president is something I really need to know. Like how did he do it from a nobody to a president. The man is sha determined.
At the end of everything, breeze blow fowl nyash open and he is seen for who he is but then justice can’t be served .

He deserves an award really.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Yorubafather: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
DECLAN2015:

The man is a mystery to them
They wish they have someone like that

May God forbid, Only Yorubas would wish to have criminal like Tinubu and co as political leader, Tinubu is common street criminal
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Odogwuzack:
If Tinubu resign this country will collapse because no other person can save this country among these set of corrupt and incompetent politicians at this trying time except him.

Let's be reasonable for once.

^^^
undecided

No sentient, rational, moral being would claim that only a corrupt and incompetent man can save this country at this time (or at any time for that matter). Does that make any sense? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Yorubafather: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
ukaface:
But really how this man was able to work his way thru hustling from being a tout to a druglord to an elite to a governor to a god father to a president is something I really need to know. Like how did he do it from a nobody to a president. The man is sha determined.
At the end of everything, breeze blow fowl nyash open and he is seen for who he is but then justice can’t be served .

He deserves an award really.

He bought prominent Yorubas, Tinubu is a criminal and he actually know how to settle the right people at right time , he is a confirm smart street criminal.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
BBC has reputation to protect and wouldn't post fake articles for click.

^^^
They goofed on this one. Badly.

I want to see how they will defend this.

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by solreb: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
THIS PERSON IS BRILLIANT!!! grin

THANK YOU DADDY ATIKU!!!! cheesy

BALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! cheesy
That's left for CSU to decide and CSU didn't complain about that. What you fail to understand is that there are times that USA waiver some requirements. And this has happened to my daughter that they asked her not to sit for maths and English entrance tests and they admitted her.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by anonymous1759(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
His presidency is shattered.

Even if (a big 'if') he wins the legal battle at the Supreme Court, he has lost the moral war. What use is a president who will be mocked at every turn as a man without any integrity or basic decency? undecided Which foreign country will trust or respect such a man? undecided And even more important than the opinions of any foreigner are the opinions of Nigerians: this man has lost the trust and respect of Nigerians - and that is very, very sad.

I can predict that both home and abroad, for the life of this presidency, these questions will not go away. They are decades old ghosts that must be laid to rest.

CSU.
GCI.
GCL.
UCI.
Deloitte.

The list goes on. And on and on...

All your assumption live rent free in your head and your likes, you can fabricate whatever you like. BAT will still be given 1st class treatment wherever he visits in the world know this and know peace .
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
azikiweironsi:
The President that is in higher speed and the ship has left the harbour teytey.

^^^
The problem is that the ship is now adrift in very stormy seas...and the lower deck has sprung a leak.

azikiweironsi:
It is high time the Federal Government to regulate the social media that is full of Fake news and useless articles.

^^^
cheesy

Of course.

The federal government cannot regulate the movement of small (yet highly destructive) light firearms and weapons across its many porous land borders but you prefer to steer its glazed eyes to social media.

Get serious.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DatNiggaDaz: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
Heffalump:

Thanks bro. Even though enemies of the state will not like you, history will surely speak in your favor and some of us that continue to speak the truth.

I gave analysis of why things are very difficult in the country right now, and the poor exchange situation, many Agbadorians were bleating like a Sheep as usual. Tinubu's APC has driven away foreign investors in Nigeria. The political tension caused by this demonic party is responsible for everything.

The rain does not fall on one person's roof alone. We all die together because of the foolishness and greed of one person, and the stupidity of heartless followers.
Bro, continue doing what you are doing. You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by gidjah(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2023
BAT did a very good job there.He got an insider running ballistic for him,never knew a white man can lost his soul( just like we naija can do) for money any where any time .He really played his card well and I must say, that's intelligence at work if you would ask me.Not many men on earth can pull this kind of string o ,only men With hard /harsh heart can do this.i give it up to BAT man of Lagos .
KanwuliaExtra:
Soooooooo. . . .WHERE DID CSU GET THE CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO ENAHORO-EBAH AND ATIKU?

How can you issue a certificate to a FAKE STUDENT. . . IN ADVANCE. . . .having not satisfied all requirements for graduation? shocked

Then you simply carry over till the next semester and graduate with the next session AFTER YOU PASS ALL COURSE.

Shikena!
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by gidjah(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
I hope it does.most of Thier top management would be docked ,that school sef should be scrapped else every leader in Nigeria would likely visit that school for express certificate!
OkCornel:

The ongoing criminal investigation at CSU should unravel more details.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
anonymous1759:
All your assumption live rent free in your head and your likes, you can fabricate whatever you like. BAT will still be given 1st class treatment wherever he visits in the world know this and know peace .

^^^
They are facts, not assumptions.

Your president is a man without a country. He will never command true respect - both home and abroad, until these ghosts are exorcised. You can take that to the bank.

There are hundreds of thousands of students across the length and breadth of this country who are putting in the work. Some of them are studying with torchlights or their phones because there isn't any electricity. They will attend classes, take their exams and accept the results in good faith. They will not forge any documents or claim academic laurels that aren't theirs. They will not claim work experience that isn't theirs.

Unlike some people with no redeeming qualities, people who want to lead by force even though they are highly unsuitable and highly unqualified for the job. undecided A pox be upon their houses.

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by gidjah(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Is this for real sir?any link to assertain this claim ?
KanwuliaExtra:

It has already been exposed.

Jamal Orr did the fake certificate submitted to INEC.
Caleb Westberg was the INSIDER that provided the cerificate to ENAHORO-EBA AND ATIKU.

Since TIEFNUBU never graduated. . . he should never have had ANY certificate issued by CSU. Period.

The reason it would but proven real soon that the CSU officials are involved!

1. They accepted fake transcripts from Nigeria and A FEMALE Richard Daley to grant A MALE CROOK admission to CSU.

2. They committed perjury by misrepresenting facts in affidavits to cover TIEFNUBU.

3. They issued a certificate on behalf of TIEFNUBU even where he never had an original BECAUSE HE NEVER GRADUATED!

4. After glaring evidence that the documents submitted to gain admission into CSU were fake, they still have refused to WITHDRAW HIS NAME FROM THEIR SCHOOL BECAUSE HE IS ALSO BLACKMAILING THEM FOR COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE GRAND ROGUE! grin

Welcome to TIEFNUBU-CSU GATE!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fearyourcreator: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
APC supporters on Nairaland I wan remind una say me Taylor be una nightmare

Anytime I book space like this una mind go fly

Most times I just wanna go days off commenting on Nairaland but when I read some comments I go vex come back

Anytime I no dey una go dey intimidate Racoon and the rest of my guys I go vex come back

Na me fit una for this forum

Anyways I won’t say anything on this forgery matter because Tinubu has forged this forgery beyond who founded forgery
Non of you hating on the man has achieved better thing in life than he has
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Christistruth00:
They are so full of hate they cannot handle the Truth
So they manufacture fake News instead

^^^
grin

You are 20 years behind schedule and clearly don't know what is going on.

With all the new information that has been revealed, you refer to a letter written to Tafa Balogun 20 years ago? How did he fare in the end?

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Christistruth00: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

You are 20 years behind schedule and clearly don't know what is going on.

With all the new information that has been revealed, you refer to a letter written to Tafa Balogun 20 years ago? How did he fare in the end?

The letter has not ben disowned or withdrawn by the FBI or the US Government
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2023
deji17:
Eboes are sore losers, that is why they are cooking up lies against their enemy. You did not win the civil war with propaganda, certainly you cannot become Nigeria President with propaganda. Only a mad man will continue to do the same thing over and over again but each time expect a different result.

^^^
cheesy

This is why the coach substituted you at half time.

Keep your damn eyes on the ball and stop deflecting. Your passes to the strike force up front are getting very wayward. Focus!
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2023
Christistruth00:
The letter has not ben disowned or withdrawn by the FBI or the US Government

^^^
Ok.

A great pity we have to rely on spy files from a foreign country for information...but that is where we are and what we have become. sad

D-day is coming up in a few weeks. And it isn't a one page letter to a discredited former IGP.

Stay tuned.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
jrusky:
Another one from same people same tribe same region as if na only dem vote in 2023 election.

Aneke kill ya self, Tinubu will rule your a s s for 8 years and Ribadu or Marwa will thrash it further for another 8 years , ok.

^^^
Answer the questions raised, my friend. Or some of them at least.

Why did he claim to be a CPA when he clearly isn't? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by anonymous1759(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
They are facts, not assumptions.

Your president is a man without a country. He will never command respect - both home and abroad, until these ghosts are exorcised. You can take that to the bank.

There are hundreds of thousands of students across the length and breadth of this country who are putting in the work. Some of them are studying with torchlights or their phones because there isn't any electricity. They will attend classes, take their exams and accept the results in good faith. They will not forge any documents or claim academic laurels that aren't theirs. They will not claim work experience that isn't theirs.

Unlike some people with no redeeming qualities, people who want to lead by force even though they are highly unsuitable and highly unqualified for the job. undecided A pox be upon their houses.

Please leave that BAT alone for the sake of your sanity .
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Emyogalanya: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Tinubu the drug kingpin certificate forger.

Tinubu has brought irreparable damage to Nigerians. He has brought shame to Nigeria.

The negative chain of effects this will have on Nigerians home & away is disastrously manifesting already.

The Human rights of the UN just elected member countries into the the Organisation. Nigeria got only 3 votes while Malawi, Ghana etc got over 100 votes.

They could not rig the votes. The countries who partook see Nigeria as a country with a dysfunctional System where Human Right abuse is the power of the day
Nig is a shame to the world if it were in africa they would have rig it see how nig has been taking the ecowas chair for some years now

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Cjizzy:
I no dey support Tinubu but una funny walahi.. Has there been a time they rated Nigerians.. Nigerians had a bad reputation long before Tinubu thought about running for office.. Make una talk another thing biko

^^^
undecided Indeed.

That reputation needs to be improved...and that's why you shouldn't try to change the topic. Stay on message.

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 9:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Menclothing:
Wasted time and effort

Someone who work in several Multi national companies and international organizations

^^^
"Several" indicates more than one. Could be three, five, seven or ten.

Name them please.

We are waiting.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Larryndelaw: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Most times I just wanna go days off commenting on Nairaland but when I read some comments I go vex come back

Anytime I no dey una go dey intimidate Racoon and the rest of my guys I go vex come back

Anyways I won’t say anything on this forgery matter because Tinubu has forged this forgery beyond who founded forgery
You have to check your BP everyday for the next 8 years
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Okhuadams(m): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
oshozondii:
Austin Aneke: Bola Tinubu’s Chicago files uncover history of falsehood, forgery and identity theft

https://gazettengr.com/austin-aneke-bola-tinubus-chicago-files-uncover-history-of-falsehood-forgery-and-identity-theft/
All this emergency investigators and observers
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Okhuadams(m): 9:33pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

Mr nightmare all ur life you have been innocent
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:

I can see that you're one of the children that came from nekede. You have painted yourself in the colour of a deranged individual. I hardly respond to pigs like you because i can't come from my Olympian height to meet you in your permanent guttersnipe position. Your hatred for Asiwaju will definitely make you remain unsung and unmourned. Chio

^^^
grin

This is funny.

"Olympian height" indeed. The butterfly that thinks itself a bird.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

24/7 Power Supply In Port-Harcourt / Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother / Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.