Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery (27791 Views)

Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by TrumpDonald2: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Everybody don become overnight lawyer and arm chair judiciary on top this case.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Your stupidity is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by TrumpDonald2: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG, LegendHero etc come and see your first class master strategist
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bunch of lunatics

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by GUNITGuy: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
another format to debate.... Tinubu keeps this people Busy only to end up beating them to the game again ......That man is mysterious

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by apache4: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2023
I have always know Tinubu to be a thief

Not surprised

Taylor94:
APC supporters on Nairaland I wan remind una say me Taylor be una nightmare

Anytime I book space like this una mind go fly

Most times I just wanna go days off commenting on Nairaland but when I read some comments I go vex come back

Anytime I no dey una go dey intimidate Racoon and the rest of my guys I go vex come back

Na me fit una for this forum

Anyways I won’t say anything on this forgery matter because Tinubu has forged this forgery beyond who founded forgery
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Alliswell248: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
Exercise in futility by jobless Ipob miscreants.
Always chasing shadows
Politically irrelevant.

Third class citizens, whose opinions are useless.
Biafra u won't get....
Keep enjoying your noise.....for another 8 years.

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by KanwuliaExtra: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
https://gazettengr.com/just-in-severe-irreparable-harm-will-be-done grin-to-me-if-chicago-university-releases-my-records-tinubu-begs-u-s-senior-judge/

Severe, irreparable harm will be done to me if Chicago university releases my records, Tinubu begs U.S. senior judge

Then get the heck out of ASO ROCK. You are not qualified! You can rule Lagos for 'RONUS' like you, not Nigerians in general! grin

Now, we know why!

JAGA-BABA-OLEEEEEEE!!!!! grin

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by bentenny(m): 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2023
Chai Chai Chai
Diaris God ohh
grin grin grin
Please allow balablu to 'bref' grin

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Alliswell248: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Noisemaker won't rest.....
Mmasoma people.
Gbadue ...

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by NinjaMetahuman: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
tesppidd:
BBC is not the official media outlet of the FBI.

If BBC bring out the promised report and it's authentic, be sure that you would see it on CNN, Al Jazeera, Fox news, Channels TV, AIT, Arise and even TVC.

If you like, if BBC don't carry it, don't accept it.

grin
then you cannot tell the difference between releasing report and media reporting it.

If fbi released a report and you have ediotic blog like this one twisting the report from what every sane individual with atleast 2kb of sense read just for cheap clicks, then it's sane to preach that people follow more reputable media who are neutral and only report news for news and not for profit.

Which is what you failed to grasp and one of the headless mob who hardly think.

3 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by nedekid: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:
When will these children of hate stop these nonsense? With all the evidence presented to court by CSU, yet, they come on social media to spew gibberish. This case is in the supreme court but they won't let the court decide because of the hatred for Asiwaju. By the time Asiwaju come for his pound of flesh, they will start playing the victim card like Hamas
The pound of flesh is already on you and ongoing yet you do not know it. How much do you buy petrol, foodstuff, dollar, pounds, diesel etc.
The pound of flesh has made you poorer than 8 years ago when he brought in Sai baba and worse 4 months ago when he entered office.
Two prominent supporters i know of buhari an now bat in the last 1 month have japa to Canada claiming unfavorable conditions in the country.

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by bentenny(m): 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Gabazii09:
Interesting, but why do we always have people of questionable antecedents running for major political offices in the country?
Because our system is corrupt and permits such!
An efficient system would have done a thorough investigation on an political with a questional past!
If our security operatives had done their job in 1999 and Tinubu was exposed for the documents he made on oath,he would have been sent to prison by now which would have served as a deterrent to politicians vying for future leadership positions!
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by onuman: 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
oshozondii:
Austin Aneke: Bola Tinubu’s Chicago files uncover history of falsehood, forgery and identity theft

https://gazettengr.com/austin-aneke-bola-tinubus-chicago-files-uncover-history-of-falsehood-forgery-and-identity-theft/
The glaring fact that Tinubu did not graduate from the university he swore under oath to have graduated from, is easy to to understand; but cannot be seen by Nigeria's learned judges because Nigeria 🇳🇬 is a terminally sick country

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by EngGandalf: 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
All of una Dey craze. Una dey vex me sef. TINUBU na human being like all of us now. Shey TINUBU tell anybody say e b angel ni… everybody na thief. Na who them catch… for this world wey we dey. Nobody holy. Not to talk of politicians. Una go wail tire. We know all of these is to generate traffic and make money . It’s not like you care about Nigerians sef. Even JESUS wey GOD send. The Jews still find something against am take nail am…
Make una shift abeg…

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by HRMK: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN ANEKE THAT SUPPORTED AND VOTED HIS TRIBESMAN?HE HAS NOTHING AGAINST OBI WHO ARABAMBI AND APAPA CLAIMED SUBMITTED FAULTY CREDENTIALS!ANEKE HAS NO ISSUE WITH ATIKU THAT CHANGED NAME ON HIS WASC!NOW THAT BOTH COULDNT PROVE RIGGING IN THE ELECTIONS THAT GOT TINUBU THE PRESIDENCY,BOTH ARE NOW LOOKING FOR A WAY TO GET HIM DISQUALIFIED!ITS A WASTED EFFORT THAT WONT EVER WORK!STOLEN IDENTITY?SHOW US THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE IDENTITY!ALL ARE BAD LOSERS THAT WONT EVER GET THE SEAT!QUOTE ME ANYDAY!!

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by firearcher: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2023
Like Trump like Tinubu. Their sins being that they won elections they were not "supposed" to win. So they must be destroyed or ensured that they fail.

Trump ended up being investigated and persecuted over and over for a supposed "Russia Collusion", Obstruction of Justice, Stormy Daniel, Trump Businesses, Tax Returns, etc. Everyday for 2-3 years, the news was that "the wall was closing in". Thousands of media report and CNN/MSNBC et al exposés on how he "stole" the election with help from Russia. Many of which are untrue, false and in some cases, overexagerated.

Anything Trump supported, they oppose, anything he opposed they supported. Doesn't matter their position on the same thing before. So bad was it observers coined a name for it - Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

Nigeria now has its own version of TDS (Tinubu Derangement Syndrome). And he had better buckled up because it wont stop.

In a way you might say what goes around comes around. Both Trump and Tinubu have their many sins and faults, and their foes will sure make the most of it.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Dbestbrest: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
nedekid:

The pound of flesh is already on you and ongoing yet you do not know it. How much do you buy petrol, foodstuff, dollar, pounds, diesel etc.
The pound of flesh has made you poorer than 8 years ago when he brought in Sai baba and worse 4 months ago when he entered office.
Two prominent supporters i know of buhari an now bat in the last 1 month have japa to Canada claiming unfavorable conditions in the country.
I can see that you're one of the children that came from nekede. You have painted yourself in the colour of a deranged individual. I hardly respond to pigs like you because i can't come from my Olympian height to meet you in your permanent guttersnipe position. Your hatred for Asiwaju will definitely make you remain unsung and unmourned. Chio

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
then you cannot tell the difference between releasing report and media reporting it.

If fbi released a report and you have ediotic blog like this one twisting the report from what every sane individual with atleast 2kb of sense read just for cheap clicks, then it's sane to preach that people follow more reputable media who are neutral and only report news for news and not for profit.

Which is what you failed to grasp and one of the headless mob who hardly think.
😂😂

This one is obviously intoxicated from masticating and ingesting too much agbado and cassava..

Which yeye blog,,, does one need a blog to read a deposition writen in black and white?

Even BBC sef, with their busy body, our rather one BBC person who probably took on the role of fixing Tinubu's battered image is so idiotic to know that we don't need an interpreter to read what CSU deposited in English Language.

For any media organization to read that deposition and still conclude the way those BBC personnels (one of them formerly of TVC) did, is taking idiotic and irresponsibility to a whole new level.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by nedekid: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dbestbrest:

I can see that you're one of the children that came from nekede. You have painted yourself in the colour of a deranged individual. I hardly respond to pigs like you because i can't come from my Olympian height to meet you in your permanent guttersnipe position. Your hatred for Asiwaju will definitely make you remain unsung and unmourned. Chio
Suffering and smiling, hunger really has a profound impact mentally.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Blazebond(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
APC supporters on Nairaland I wan remind una say me Taylor be una nightmare

Anytime I book space like this una mind go fly

Most times I just wanna go days off commenting on Nairaland but when I read some comments I go vex come back

Anytime I no dey una go dey intimidate Racoon and the rest of my guys I go vex come back

Na me fit una for this forum

Anyways I won’t say anything on this forgery matter because Tinubu has forged this forgery beyond who founded forgery

Ode like you, you and weak replies,you are so dull ehn that most times I call my colleagues to read your stupid takes just for fun when we are bored,hahahahahaha, MUMU say he be nightmare

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Okoroawusa: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
You go explain tire
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by simfrost90210: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by bhella10: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2023
Wailing wailers can grunt. We are already consolidating for 2027. NW/SS in the pipeline
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by ncoolsome(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
OkCornel:

The ongoing criminal investigation at CSU should unravel more details.

Is there any investigation going on in CSU ??missed it pls kindly share the link
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by DECLAN2015(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That's the beauty of art and science.

The man is a mystery to them
They wish they have someone like that
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by bhella10: 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
Blazebond:

Ode like you, you and weak replies,you are so dull ehn that most times I call my colleagues to read your stupid takes just for fun when we are bored,hahahahahaha, MUMU say he be nightmare
ONIYEYE he thinks anyone gives a shiit about his stoopid bile. Taylor90 should eat shit as a compensation.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by ofwest47(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
Dead and buried Bia_fraud continue with your hateredness, all of you are already dead and buried.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by NinjaMetahuman: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2023
tesppidd:
😂😂

This one is obviously intoxicated from masticating and ingesting too much agbado and cassava..

Which yeye blog,,, does one need a blog to read a deposition writen in black and white?

Even BBC sef, with their busy body, our rather one BBC person who probably took on the role of fixing Tinubu's battered image is so idiotic to know that we don't need an interpreter to read what CSU deposited in English Language.

For any media organization to read that deposition and still conclude the way those BBC personnels (one of them formerly of TVC) did, is taking idiotic and irresponsibility to a whole new level.
great.

I broke my promise of never respond to Another foolish brainless cult member of the zom bie dient movement.

I know even if I soak cane in a pool of sense and beat you for 3years straight, you still won't get sense, and basic statements will look like calculus to you.

I don't know why that movement attract so much internet ediots. It needs to be studied.

My bad.
Last response to you.
Enjoy wallowing in your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by tesppidd: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
great.

I broke my promise of never respond to Another foolish brainless cult member of the zom bie dient movement.

I know even if I soak cane in a pool of sense and beat you for 3years straight, you still won't get sense, and basic statements will look like calculus to you.

I don't know why that movement attract so much internet ediots. It needs to be studied.

My bad.
Last response to you.
Enjoy wallowing in your stupidity.
These are the kinds of human mutts we breed in this country!!!
Makes you wanna puke your bowels out..

I would call my 10 year old niece to read that deposition and give you a free 6 weeks tutorial since comprehension isn't exactly your biggest strength.

If you need to depend on the BBC to get a feedback on that deposition, then your brain should be extracted and used as a redundant option in a Panda laboratory or something.

See this clown, agbado and cassava don full your brain finish.

Gosh, these disgraceful humans who are sharing my oxygen sef..

1 Like

Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by themanderon: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nigerians love their forgery. They love their political criminals.
Re: Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery by Fujiyama: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
anonymous1759:
These headless Mob are suffering from the side effects CSU gave them that the certificate isn’t forged and BAT actually attended the school grin grin grin grin grin grin imagine signing a Petition for CSU to sue BAT grin grin grin normally If BAT forged is cert CSU will sue his Assss for defamation of character, flimsy Law suit fly like pure water in the west talk less of forgery with such gravity and CSU didn’t sue .

^^^

Mr. man, there are at least 6 clear questions on your principal that need answers. Give us those answers or get out of the way and stop wasting our time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Slashes Wage By N100bn, Labour Kicks / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot / CCECC Railway Scholarships: List Of Public Officials Who ‘Hijacked’ It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.